Sunday, May 29, 2011

funny quotes about friends

funny quotes about friends. Friendship quotes women
  • Friendship quotes women



  • donbluto
    Aug 2, 05:41 AM
    I don't feel threatened or harmed, this is not a crusade for me. I would much rather have the consumer council go after Microsoft, don't get me wrong. The point is that the ongoing case against Apple is viewed as a benchmark test for this law, and if the consumer council wins it is expected that they will grab several other international companies by the nuts. Go figure.

    Where I think you go wrong is the effects (or lack thereof) you think this will have on iTMS worldwide. There is in fact a potential domino effect here, even though we hardly even count in the big picture. And we don't, I realize that. But what if countries that count a wee bit more than we do follow up on this if Apple lose?





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friendship
  • funny quotes about friendship



  • robbieduncan
    Apr 26, 10:53 AM
    Y
    P.S. The box surrounding the up/down buttons is baboon-ass ugly.

    What box? Not seeing one here (Firefox 4 on Windows Vista at work)





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friendship.
  • funny quotes about friendship.



  • aristobrat
    Oct 6, 12:21 PM
    ATT and their admitted 30% call drop rate is truly sad.
    FWIW, it was a single Apple Genius that made that comment, specifically about AT&T's NYC service. AT&T didn't admit anything.

    We need to let Apple know how disappointed we are with ATT.
    A great way to let Apple know how disapointed you are with AT&T is to return the device. People that keep the iPhone -- even though AT&T service doesn't work for them -- don't give Apple much incentive to improve things. Apple already got your money.

    http://thingsithinkithinkithink.blogspot.com/
    Remember to keep that in your signature.





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • peharri
    Oct 3, 01:33 PM
    iTV has already been announced, of course they'll demo it.
    Video iPod... possible. I think "true video iPod" is a misnomer, there already are video iPods, it just might get better over time.
    No Apple Phone, for obvious reasons. The Apple Phone will only appear if they can't persuade the rest of the market to license iTunes, or if they're totally, completely, and utterly stupid.
    iLife/iWork - well, of course!
    More Leopard Features - ditto.
    More Movie Studios - hard to believe that wouldn't be the case.
    Steve Jobs retiring - possible, but why would it be announced at this MacWorld as opposed to any other time?





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 01:50 PM
    Very nice of you. Much appreciated. It so rarely happens here.

    I really never meant to come across as having any sort of problem with or thinking anything less of transgendered people.... But I can understand how Mord would get that impression given some of the previous posts in the thread...





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friendship.
  • funny quotes about friendship.



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 29, 04:59 PM
    Sensible defaults. Usability before looks. The iOS scrollbars might look better but they remove usability. Same with the slider, it's not as intuitive.

    Apple should not break intuitiveness and usability just to change some esthetics, especially if this is just change for the same of change.





    funny quotes about friends. Funny Quotes By Great
  • Funny Quotes By Great



  • Detlev
    Mar 28, 03:42 PM
    Ooh the arguments are getting heated up in this thread :D

    Thought I'd offer a light refreshment.

    Nice. You've been waiting to use that, haven't you?





    funny quotes about friends. funny friendship quotes and
  • funny friendship quotes and



  • toke lahti
    Jan 15, 06:22 PM
    To all of you saying Blu-Ray, do you really think Apple is going to put that in their computers if they are trying to get digital distribution to work? I just don't see it happening.
    Apple also claims to be pro choise for pro video content creation.
    Can you imagine pro video without blu-ray in 2008?
    Once again pro choise is no choise...
    Next dissapointment time will be wwdc at summer?
    Maybe they don't update xraid to make demand for TimeCapsule also ;)





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • englishman
    Apr 26, 04:50 AM
    Be useful to have the title tag set if no-one else has mentioned it.





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes on friendship.
  • funny quotes on friendship.



  • TMRaven
    Nov 28, 02:52 PM
    But think of it this way. The average amount of kills you get per napalm strike, mortar team and valkyrie rockets are get on average same amount of kills as rc-xd. And with hardline, you can get rc-xd with only 2 kills. I know my friend runs that setup all the time, and a good 10+ kills of his every round are from the rc-xd. Getting 3 kills per rc car is also nothing rare in a domination or hq game.

    It's not that I think rc-xd in the game is ********, it's just that its current status as a 3killstreak award, and how it guarantees kills, is pretty out of wack. I'd much rather see it as a 4-5 killstreak award.





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • Knowimagination
    Mar 17, 12:57 AM
    Nah... they'll probably flat out fire the kid.

    But it's cool, because the important thing is that the OP got a great deal on his iPad! :rolleyes:

    Beware OP, because Karma's a b!tch.

    This!

    You dont get second chances when your register is missing 300





    funny quotes about friends. Best Friends Funny Quotes And
  • Best Friends Funny Quotes And



  • Lord Blackadder
    Aug 7, 11:43 PM
    The batteries are no more dead weight than a tank of gasoline.

    Arguably true - but that illustrates a big weakness of the hybrid design...they are always going to take a weight penalty over a pure diesel or pure electric car.

    Until we come up with a way to make batteries a lot lighter, more efficient and more green, they are going to force engineers to make big compromises.





    funny quotes about friends. Funny Quotes About Friends And
  • Funny Quotes About Friends And



  • Xenc
    Apr 5, 05:55 PM
    Looks good. Is there an ad-free version?





    funny quotes about friends. Funny Friendship Quotes
  • Funny Friendship Quotes



  • Popeye206
    May 4, 07:51 AM
    There is a big difference between paying more for service that costs the carriers more and paying for a service/feature that doesn't cost the carriers everything.

    America is HUGE compared to Hong Kong to Europe so it costs the carriers far more to get coverage.

    What people seem to not get is that the "greedy carriers" are always under pressure to expand. Give better coverage. Faster connections like 4G and so forth. And they need to do this in a market where competition keeps driving the revenue down. So, as consumers, we want them to spend more and make less to give us reliable, fast service everywhere we go. On top of this, technologies on the internet are quickly eating away at their market. So many ways to communicate now it's eating away at their bottom line.

    So, the U.S.carriers are doing everything they can to get what they can to help support this. They are a business, and need to make money for their shareholders and so they can stay alive.

    Not saying I think it's right that they charge more for tethering, but it is what it is. They've been doing it for years and they're soaking it. But it does not mean it should not change.





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friendship.
  • funny quotes about friendship.



  • Santabean2000
    Oct 4, 08:29 AM
    But he is building this house in the US, which apparently defines "mansion" as 8,000 sq ft or more.

    Yep, and the average US 'car' looks more like a tank to the rest of the world.

    Define your own boundaries, and call them normal. Nice.





    funny quotes about friends. quotes about friendship funny.
  • quotes about friendship funny.



  • juanster
    Jul 21, 10:47 AM
    Apple should spend the money spent on pointing fingers at others and no a bumper is not a fix. It only happens to 1% of the users? Greeeeat. That's 1% more than it should. So get to work and stop trying to look at others failures that are similar to yours.
    What's apple trying to say? That they are failing At fixing something just better?





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends and
  • funny quotes about friends and



  • LagunaSol
    May 3, 11:56 PM
    Android commercials need more rectal probing.

    Google does all the rectal probing to Android users. ;)





    funny quotes about friends. Quotes About Friendship Funny
  • Quotes About Friendship Funny



  • roadbloc
    Apr 10, 02:08 AM
    PS... Still got the silly giggles from thinking about the upcoming MS App store. :D:p:eek::p
    You do know that Windows had an App Store before OS X, but it got axed due to it being badly implemented which resulted in lack of custom? All they are doing there is returning and improving one of their own features, not copying Apple.





    funny quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • darkpaw
    Jan 15, 03:30 PM
    Not overly excited about the keynote.

    I got a 17" MBP 2.6GHz back in December, and it's fine for Logic Pro 8 and Lightwave 3D on the move.

    I don't see how I would justify a $1799 thin laptop that's missing some necessary ports (FireWire 400/800, Ethernet (yes, I know there's a $29 adapter doodad)). Besides, how much will it cost in the UK? (The internet is being too slow to check...)

    As Steve Jobs said when he announced the iPhone in the UK, "It costs more to do business over here". Yes, which is why the $20 iPod touch apps update is �12.99 over here, instead of �10.20 which is what the exchange rate demands. Even with some made up tax, it's another example of "rip-off Britain".





    Stella
    Aug 1, 10:17 AM
    This is just one more reason why socialism doesn't work. It takes away the incentive of a company to put a product in the country, and the consumers ultimately suffer.

    LOL.

    Nice troll.





    wordoflife
    Mar 19, 05:29 PM
    Here in England thats a pretty common figure of speech that people use all the time. It doesn't mean literally ages. I forgot this was an American forum, but what does that have to do with anything anyway?

    I'm from the US and I even understood what you were saying. It's just figurative language. It looks like people just want something to rant on you about.





    Al Coholic
    May 4, 09:02 AM
    Anyone know what's the app being used in the "to a CEO" part?

    It's called, "Calculate My Year End Bonus". (App Store - 99 cents)

    And I'll buy one when it comes with...

    I'll buy one when it does something useful - like run an unhindered version of OSX or it can recognize handwriting.

    You're getting negative votes on your post just because people here know that Apple will never do that, but I think I have to agree with you. I mean I own the iPad 1 now and love it, but I'd love it even more if I could write on it with a pen.

    And you're getting negative votes because you agree with somebody who is getting negative votes. :D The iDrones here are all of the same mind. They walk around with that glazed look in their eyes and just blink at you when somebody who has a need suggests it be incorporated into the function of the iPad. I've learned that most Apple lemmings here are predictable and boring.

    The iPad needs handwriting tech. It's a logical and natural desire/wish. Why would anyone NOT want that? Especially if Apple insists on showing that stupid baby ultrasound over� and over� I don't know any medical staff that actually uses one on the job. You simply can't input information on the thing while on the go and holding it in your other hand. (I actually don't know anyone that uses the iPad except from a comfy chair or couch).

    Apple is still waiting for the market to figure out where this thing belongs. So far it looks like it's ideal for toddlers, facebookers and tweeters. Wake me when it can actually do something to save me time so I can pass that along to my family, friends and other more important things.





    Whiteapple
    Sep 25, 02:39 PM
    Technically my POWERMAC G4 can run iMovie, Keynote, and other mac software. RUNNING and FUNCTIONING (at a reasonable speed) are two totally different things. iPhoto takes a day to get going. I can't imagine aperture.

    Anyway... I don't want to ruin anybody's happy day, but the reality is, if you don't have the latest and greatest Apple Machine, the current software runs pretty slow.

    Go to the Apple store (yes, this means some of you will have to leave your apartment) and try running this software on a mac mini. Don't get depressed when it takes your entire lunch break to start the software. Forget about moving stacks of photos around and editing. As I mentioned... I had problems with the G5 QUAD and the original aperture at my Apple Store in Seattle. THEN AGAIN... they haven't updated half the things in the store. SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY.

    Just a thought.

    I would ALSO have a lot of trouble with a G4 Quad.

    Nevetheless, you can't say anything without actual thoughts, and not RANDOM ones. The G5 Quad you were using must have been misused by kids mucking around with it, not responsible users who take care of their machine.

    I'm sure Aperture will run great on my Intel 1,66 Mini, with 2GB RAM





    Rocketman
    Oct 11, 09:48 AM
    and whenever somebody claims to have a "reliable source" I really doubt it, especially those Chinese sites.

    Actually the chinese sites are direct sources. These are trade newspapers reporting the contracts the local factories have received. As such they are accurate and timely for forthcoming products.

    Of course it does not addrerss specific features of the device, but if 20 truckloads of iPods leave the factory we KNOW about it, then Steve announces them 2 weeks later, when the boat arrives.

    The Foxconn announcement on MacBooks indicates Apple is trying to meet demand by adding another factory for a particularly popular item. Switchers join us!

    Rocketman