Sunday, May 29, 2011

miracles of allah

miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah
  • Miracles of Allah



  • JAT
    May 4, 10:26 AM
    That's the joke.

    On a more serious note, not really. I was trying to think of something other than web browsing. I have a HTPC that I cobbled together that takes care of that.

    It's basically the ultimate "access" machine. Just yesterday I used my phone as a dictionary, store, terminal to enterprise software, link to external contact database. (also made some phone calls) iPad would be similar. Lookup, lookup, lookup. Web browsing is covered under that, too.

    One thing the iPad brings that any phone cannot is a level of professionalism. In the companies I deal with, using your phone during a meeting looks questionable, like you're fooling around. Using a tablet or laptop to do the exact same lookup of whatever would be ok. It's a little silly, but that's the vibe I get currently.

    This is not to say everyone has use for it. I'm happy with the phone, I'm not in that many meetings.





    miracles of allah. Miracle of ALLAH (in Pakistan)
  • Miracle of ALLAH (in Pakistan)



  • ThunderSkunk
    Apr 29, 06:39 PM
    Hm. I hate to say it but I'm preparing to be a little disappointed.

    The shading of a button is about the most minor UI change I could think of, compared to the big changes I was expecting. As for the color schema, I thought i'd be glossy black... like imovie, fcp, etc... nice clean, high contrast, classy look, keeps your focus on your content.

    But I guess I was expecting some next-generation stuff, like a semi-intelligent contextual version of Finder that'd closer integrate into applications, to put compatible files at your fingertips, & make the OS work with you, instead of be worked by you.

    ...Integration of cross-OS applications, like auto-syncable iWork, Garageband, iMovie projects, etc... so your content can be worked on seamlessly from one device to another & allow us to focus even more on our content & less on our tools.

    an 20 foot voice activated foldable touchscreens and and... i know, i know...





    miracles of allah. Les Miracles Allah
  • Les Miracles Allah



  • Calidude
    Apr 16, 04:58 PM
    Sure it is. I find your particular brand of narrow-mindedness offensive. Therefore it is an affront.

    ...and with that you have nothing to offer me anymore... Goodbye...
    Definition of AFFRONT

    1
    obsolete : a hostile encounter
    2
    : a deliberate offense : insult <an affront to his dignity>




    miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah, Allahuak
  • Miracles of Allah, Allahuak



  • TeppefallGuy
    Aug 2, 11:22 AM
    I'm sorry but most people (I'd say 99.9%) can't hear the difference between a CD and a 128kbps AAC file.

    Heck, we got people still using 128kbps MP3 for crying out loud. If they heard any difference (or if it really sounded like crap) we'd see them using 256kbps MP3 instead. Granted, the encoder makes a huge difference, but most files you see on P2P networks are 128kbps.

    128 M4A (on my system) cuts the top and bottom out and leaves the middle range intact. Maybe it�s my Sennheiser setup or something but 128 actively alters electronic music, rap and nu metal/rapcore. If you only listen to iTunes you�re in for a shock if you go to a concert.

    I think M4A was designed for pop pop pop music :)





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah.
  • miracles of allah.



  • scott523
    Nov 23, 11:54 PM
    Oh nicee. The online Apple Store just went down right when I was refreshing. :D





    miracles of allah. Muslims see the word Allah in
  • Muslims see the word Allah in



  • PatrickCocoa
    Apr 5, 04:24 PM
    anyone that would download this app is a complete moron

    Challenge Accepted!





    miracles of allah. islamic miracle picture
  • islamic miracle picture



  • mauka
    Nov 24, 02:26 PM
    To access the Govt employee store go to apple.com, click on Stores, scroll to the bottom and look for "Visit other Apple Stores around the world", on the drop list choose "US Government". From here you have to click on the agreements that you are eligible to use that store.:D





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah.
  • miracles of allah.



  • Simgar988
    Nov 11, 04:19 PM
    I'm a Nazi zomb expert (and I do mean expert) and let me say that they made it hard this time around. It seems to be made specifically for the cult players. If you couldn't get past lvl 15 in the last levels, you aren't grtting past 4-5 here.





    miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah
  • Miracles of Allah



  • brenden
    Apr 8, 10:57 AM
    i5 27" and i love it. Replaced my 24"





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah.
  • miracles of allah.



  • Clive At Five
    Oct 19, 01:54 PM
    1) MacBook nano: 10.6" widescreen, metallic finish in nano colors, and thinner and more rounded than the current MacBooks (though the slimness will be limited by the optical drive, unless they get rid of an internal optical drive which I don't think Apple will do).

    This would be rockin', though who knows whether or not it'll happen.

    I think they could ditch the optical drive as long as they shipped with a 2GB (4 or 8 maybe *shrugs*) flash drive (which magnetically attached to the side of the compupter ;) ).

    Now THAT would be worth investing in, hehe.

    -Clive

    P.S. I think "MacBookMini" flows better... but Apple pretty much abandoned the well-flowing names with "MacBookPro" :rolleyes: .





    miracles of allah. MIRACLES DE L#39;ISLAM
  • MIRACLES DE L#39;ISLAM



  • Mexbearpig
    Apr 8, 10:56 PM
    Portenzo case finally came in as did my beats that I got for $80. <snip>
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3117/p4080881.jpg

    How did you get beats for $80?





    miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah Almighty: On
  • Miracles of Allah Almighty: On



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 29, 04:13 PM
    What is this hideous faux leather iCal format ????? It's just like the truly awful wooden background that somehow crawled in to the iPad. Please think again on this. It will look abysmal on a large iMac or MBP screen. It looks like a child's toy. :o

    Agreed. I thought we were well past the days when computer applications had to emulate their analog compatriots. Leather, wood, paper, stone = not for computer UIs please! :mad:

    Speaking of bad iCal, why is it I can't flip pages in the Calendar app on my iPad by actually flicking the pages (a la iBooks)? Instead I have to tap on arrow buttons? What's up with that???





    miracles of allah. pics miracles of Allah
  • pics miracles of Allah



  • apfhex
    Jan 9, 03:36 PM
    9.41 on the ****.
    Nice theory there, but out here in California, Pacific Standard Time, that wouldn't make a bit of sense as the time for the posting of the keynote.

    In fact 9:41am PST is nearly the exactly time during the keynote that Steve announced the ****.





    miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah
  • Miracles of Allah



  • quigleybc
    Sep 9, 07:18 PM
    George didn't lie about anything under oath :o


    Except for having American's best interests at heart. And sending troops into war only if it is absolutely neccesary.





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah.
  • miracles of allah.



  • MacRumors
    May 3, 01:41 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/u-s-carriers-cracking-down-on-android-hotspot-tethering-apps/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/03/144012-android_market_pdanet.jpg




    miracles of allah. Filed under: Allah Miracle
  • Filed under: Allah Miracle



  • glocke12
    May 4, 06:03 PM
    Is asking if the gun is locked up and out of the kids reach really crossing the line?

    I don't get why people would get so worked up over that. Is it weird for a pediatrician to ask if the gun is locked up? Sure, but I don't think it crosses any boundaries.

    I don't see how people condone other people asking intrusive questions.

    Now provide information on gun safety as part of a package of being information that helps people become responsible parents, but to be perfectly honest, what I own or do not own (as long as it is legal) is no ones business but my own and my families.





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah. miracles of allah. 1:01. praying mat praying in empty mosque before salat fajr one of many signs of qayama Miracles of Allah
  • miracles of allah. miracles of allah. 1:01. praying mat praying in empty mosque before salat fajr one of many signs of qayama Miracles of Allah



  • Joshwawilson
    May 4, 03:59 PM
    Interesting how none of the scenes in the ad uses a white iPad.

    I thought the same thing, discriminating on us white iPad folks





    miracles of allah. Miracles of Allah
  • Miracles of Allah



  • Northgrove
    May 3, 02:31 PM
    Here's my take on it.

    One of the carriers source of income is data charges. Within that category of data sales is:

    1) Data used via smartphone for web access.
    2) Data used via tethering your phone & laptop.
    3) Data used via a laptop air card bought from the carrier.

    When you use method 2 illegally, the carrier loses out on that data sale. It's been like this for years, yet not been a problem as large as it is now.

    Yes, hmm, I think where this arguments ends is that they have set their prices so that they don't actually make a profit from their data charges alone, and need to somehow "compensate" for this by creating artificial fees. I guess the fierce competition drives them there. What I'm saying is just that I think charging for the way you use data isn't very logical, but charging for how much data you use is. Hm, if that made any sense. :)





    miracles of allah. miracles of allah
  • miracles of allah



  • MattInOz
    Sep 29, 01:21 AM
    Does Stevey know feng shui?

    Clearly not there is nothing to stop the evil spirits flying in when you open the front door.





    definitive
    Apr 15, 03:51 PM
    why even bother posting these fake pictures?

    monochrome noise filter in photoshop, anyone?





    Sir Ruben
    Mar 19, 07:44 AM
    I work in a techie environment. I have my phone on my desk in front of me all day. My colleague happened to mention a guy sitting on a desk behind us and described him as a "know it all" who knows about everything and has done everything better than everyone else.

    Anyway he keeps randomly talking to my colleague about crap (which really bugs him as he never starts a conversation with this guy), and I noticed twice in two days he has brought up the subject of his android phone and how my colleague shouldnt get an iphone. Now my colleague isnt the mobile phone type, he has a Sony Erricsson and has no intention of buying any kind of smartphone. Then I realised what was happening, he had clocked my phone on my desk and as I never even look at the guy, realised he was goading a response out of me on the subject.

    He sat there for 10mins or so going over the pro's of owning an android before showing my colleague a Tron Legacy theme he had installed. When he finally went away I leaned over and said "pretty sad that he feels he has to justify his purchase by giving a lecture to someone who doesnt even care". My colleague agree'd and thinks these sort of people do it as they are insecure about their purchase.

    I have many more true stories about a couple of other similar people who work with me but its sunny outside and I dont really care who has an android and who has an iphone :cool:





    IJ Reilly
    Oct 21, 04:58 PM
    Microsoft only paid a dividend when their share growth stagnated.

    Apple on the other hand has had stellar share growth recently so there is really no need to pay dividends.

    It isn't a question of "need." It's still a good idea, for the reasons I've stated.

    Also, AAPL has not had "stellar" growth this year. It was actually down for the YTD until recently.





    KingCrimson
    Apr 21, 09:33 PM
    That would be idiotic by Microsoft.

    Why? A totally new *nix-based with Metro UI. Are you digging it?





    wildmac
    Oct 2, 03:46 PM
    You'd expect Jobs would have some sympathy for the guy, what with his phreaking days before Apple.

    No honor among theives... :cool: