alph45
Apr 24, 11:07 AM
If your miniDV has RCA inputs(red/yellow/white), plug VHCS player in, make miniDV dups and transfer to computer via firewire. If your miniDV doesn't have RCA inputs your out of luck without buying more equipment.
This is assuming your using a MAC, some PC laptops have RCA in.
This is assuming your using a MAC, some PC laptops have RCA in.
yenko
Sep 24, 11:09 PM
You could try putting the drugs down and doing a serious reality check. :D
Shooot! That may be no fun at all. :(
Shooot! That may be no fun at all. :(
Andronicus
Nov 16, 10:55 PM
I love iPhone commercials.
GrannySmith_G5
Sep 9, 06:52 AM
A resurrection of GG Allin.
more...
applemike68
May 3, 06:25 PM
Hi all,
Just purchased my first mac and have a couple of questions.
1. When I use an external monitor and choose mirroring to show on the external the display is really bad compared to the laptop. How do I fix this, I want the external display to look as crisp as the laptop. Also, I'm using the HDMI adapter. When i go to display properties it shows 1280 x 800 is max I think...Any ideas?
2. Why won't safari pages and itunes go to full display? Does that make sense? All i get is the small pages when you open them up. I see the green button but it dosen't seem to fix my problem.
I'm sure I will have more as I get more into this.
Just purchased my first mac and have a couple of questions.
1. When I use an external monitor and choose mirroring to show on the external the display is really bad compared to the laptop. How do I fix this, I want the external display to look as crisp as the laptop. Also, I'm using the HDMI adapter. When i go to display properties it shows 1280 x 800 is max I think...Any ideas?
2. Why won't safari pages and itunes go to full display? Does that make sense? All i get is the small pages when you open them up. I see the green button but it dosen't seem to fix my problem.
I'm sure I will have more as I get more into this.
Twe Foju
May 3, 04:51 PM
restore back using the flash drive?
more...
gkarris
Mar 30, 01:38 PM
These "sellers" on Amazon are already guaranteeing one, at a price:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000OYMSL6/ref=dp_olp_2/t/103-5003562-2802250?ie=UTF8&qid=1175279653&sr=1-1
I wish I can just go and get one for my videogame system collection, like I did for the XBox Halo edition - I just walked into a store. No eBay sellers to compete with, etc.
Now with "resellers" - forget it...:(
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000OYMSL6/ref=dp_olp_2/t/103-5003562-2802250?ie=UTF8&qid=1175279653&sr=1-1
I wish I can just go and get one for my videogame system collection, like I did for the XBox Halo edition - I just walked into a store. No eBay sellers to compete with, etc.
Now with "resellers" - forget it...:(
harveypooka
Mar 17, 06:11 PM
Throw some games in the hat please guys!
I'm looking for a game to play under windows on my machine (see sig)
What are you all playing at the moment?
STALKER is coming out next week in the UK. I'm hoping it's going to be a Fallout-esque FPS. It's set in an area called the Zone, near Chernobyl. It's a bit of a mish mash of Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky and the Chernobyl incident. CVG has plenty of interviews and reviews with the developers.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=160157
I'm looking for a game to play under windows on my machine (see sig)
What are you all playing at the moment?
STALKER is coming out next week in the UK. I'm hoping it's going to be a Fallout-esque FPS. It's set in an area called the Zone, near Chernobyl. It's a bit of a mish mash of Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky and the Chernobyl incident. CVG has plenty of interviews and reviews with the developers.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=160157
more...

AndrewR23
Apr 10, 08:01 PM
I need a case for my iPhone 4. I don't want it to be too bulky, and I don't need too much coverage.
Thanks!
apple bumper.
Thanks!
apple bumper.
seasurfer
May 4, 11:07 PM
I am thinking of buying a 1Tb iMac 2011 i7. I don't want to waste money on the 2Tb one.
However, I may need more space in the future, I was seeing this hard-drive dock thing when I was browsing newegg, I never use one before, which one works best with iMac? Is there a thunderbolt one? Thanks.:)
However, I may need more space in the future, I was seeing this hard-drive dock thing when I was browsing newegg, I never use one before, which one works best with iMac? Is there a thunderbolt one? Thanks.:)
more...
aholden12592
Mar 29, 09:04 AM
I dont really want to drop 100 dollars right now but are there no psp games that can last that long. Let me reput the question - i need 5-10 hours of gameplay
trainguy77
Nov 12, 01:18 PM
Intel only.... @#%$&*!
well at least we know have a client to fold with.....Before we had to fold in rosetta.
well at least we know have a client to fold with.....Before we had to fold in rosetta.
more...
jbomber
Jul 9, 10:13 PM
LISTEN!!!
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY STUFF FROM THESE PEOPLE.
ebay's had a rash of fakers and people who've hacked other people's accounts.
i reported one to ebay because the guy had e-mailed me an offer from an account that i recognized. the next day ebay sent me a message saying that it was a fake like i thought. it's a big scam circle. don't get taken in.
i wish ebay was working harder to weed these people out. they screw it up for the whole auction community.
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY STUFF FROM THESE PEOPLE.
ebay's had a rash of fakers and people who've hacked other people's accounts.
i reported one to ebay because the guy had e-mailed me an offer from an account that i recognized. the next day ebay sent me a message saying that it was a fake like i thought. it's a big scam circle. don't get taken in.
i wish ebay was working harder to weed these people out. they screw it up for the whole auction community.
ortuno2k
Jul 11, 09:49 AM
Dang no one else going to Aventura FL?
I'll be calling later this afternoon to see if they have any stock left, and if they do, I'll be stopping by around 6 ish p.m.
Too bad I had to work today and couldn't take the day off - my manager has it off! :( :mad:
In the meantime, iWait.
I'll be calling later this afternoon to see if they have any stock left, and if they do, I'll be stopping by around 6 ish p.m.
Too bad I had to work today and couldn't take the day off - my manager has it off! :( :mad:
In the meantime, iWait.
more...
Morod
Jan 30, 02:14 PM
I'd have to say The Allman Brothers Band. It's more like ensemble instrumental, but they can sure pull them off!
NYR99
May 3, 04:50 PM
This is the get info in one of the files...
more...

vincenz
Dec 28, 03:33 PM
I was a little skeptical at first with the ipad, but I bought one for my dad and after using it more and more on the side, I've found more and more uses for it myself.
blevins321
May 5, 01:56 PM
If you would like to make a reasonable investment, a NAS might be your best bet. I have a Synology DS411J that I wrote a review about HERE (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1117716). You can throw up to 4 SATA desktop drives into it. As long as you have more than one, your data will be protected automatically from one drive failure. The software on board also can automatically backup your data to one or more external USB drives. My setup is 4x2TB Western Digital Green drives in one of these along with a 2TB USB external drive that is used for a 3-times-weekly nightly backup. I have a couple thousand Aperture RAW files along with nearly 1TB of movies. It works flawlessly for everything. Plus it has automatic Time Machine support that works surprisingly well over wireless.
MacBoyX
Feb 21, 12:48 PM
I am having a bit of a problem with my Mail.
I have about 10 accounts set up and recently two of them have started constantly telling me that the server has refused the password and to enter it again. Sometimes I have to enter it 10 times, sometimes i even need to quit mail to clear it. It only happens when I leave mail open for a long time.
The tricky thing is... All 10 accounts are on the same mail server. So it's not a server issue. To further prove this, it doesn't happen on my G5 just on my PowerBook. I've tried to drop the accounts and readd them, deleted the entries out of Keychain...
iI dont want to trash the prefs file unless I have to cause I'll have to set up ALL my accounts again!
Any ideas?
Thanks
macboyX
I have about 10 accounts set up and recently two of them have started constantly telling me that the server has refused the password and to enter it again. Sometimes I have to enter it 10 times, sometimes i even need to quit mail to clear it. It only happens when I leave mail open for a long time.
The tricky thing is... All 10 accounts are on the same mail server. So it's not a server issue. To further prove this, it doesn't happen on my G5 just on my PowerBook. I've tried to drop the accounts and readd them, deleted the entries out of Keychain...
iI dont want to trash the prefs file unless I have to cause I'll have to set up ALL my accounts again!
Any ideas?
Thanks
macboyX
webcrush
Mar 11, 03:39 PM
its not officailly a line till someone gets behind you
Good point. And nobody's getting behind me. There's only ONE freaking item in stock. WTF would they just have ONE shipped to them, its pretty funny. Even the manager here is laughing about it. They're telling other's who even call to ask that they're sold out cuz I've already claimed the one here.
Good point. And nobody's getting behind me. There's only ONE freaking item in stock. WTF would they just have ONE shipped to them, its pretty funny. Even the manager here is laughing about it. They're telling other's who even call to ask that they're sold out cuz I've already claimed the one here.
Andronicus
Nov 16, 10:55 PM
I love iPhone commercials.
alust2013
Mar 23, 12:08 PM
If you have the bootcamp utility installed, you should be able to start OS X from there.
jacobson00
May 6, 03:41 PM
ok fine sorry it ticked you off, but it was an innocent question. :(:(:(:(:(:(
maybe they should Post that discussion
maybe they should Post that discussion
benthewraith
Apr 6, 08:40 PM
What are some of your favorite brands in your life. Apple is a given, but what others? Are you into Voss drinking water? Do you only wear Prada.. Just curious. I'll update mine later
Lucky, Diesel and AE jeans.
Lucky and Express shirts.
Fossil watches
Fossil wallets
Coca Cola
Glaceau Smart Water
Old Spice body spray (after hours)
Ralph Lauren Polo Black/Blue (prefer Blue)
Canon cameras
Nike shoes
Lucky, Diesel and AE jeans.
Lucky and Express shirts.
Fossil watches
Fossil wallets
Coca Cola
Glaceau Smart Water
Old Spice body spray (after hours)
Ralph Lauren Polo Black/Blue (prefer Blue)
Canon cameras
Nike shoes