Saturday, June 11, 2011

tattoo design for hand

images henna tattoo designs for hand tattoo design for hand. Tribal wolf tattoo designs for
  • Tribal wolf tattoo designs for



  • drirshad
    12-31 11:15 PM
    How complicated will the life be if one changes job after 3 yr. extension of H1 based on approved I-140 ?

    How complicated is life for u now, if current employer making life hell then changing job with 3 yr. extension is best option, provided u workout with the employer that they don't cancel the 140 after u move or u cannot port the priority date ....

    If u know employer will cancel 140 at any cost if u move then decide is it still worth staying or moving. these days PERM and 140 premium taking like 6 months

    BUT wait until Feb/March the immg lobby is trying to pass some bills for us if it goes thru will b good but u can float ur resume and start interview process ....

    Happy New Year 2007 ...........





    wallpaper Tribal wolf tattoo designs for tattoo design for hand. Women Horseshoe Tattoo Designs
  • Women Horseshoe Tattoo Designs



  • sweet_jungle
    12-30 01:17 PM
    What you are saying may be logically correct, but USCIS needs the proof on paper. USCIS needs I-140 approval notice to give you 3-year H1B extension. You can try without that, but not gauranteed anything. Same with I-140 applying also, they need original copy of labour approval to file I-140. USCIS has proper application rejection procedures for all this. May be they are not having proper Approval procedures, but they do have proper Rejection procedures depending on documents required to file something.

    So finally, you have to get I-140 approval notice, otherwise they won't grant 3-year H1B extension.

    Requirement of labour approval is different. That comes from a different agency, DOL. For I-140, USCIS will be able to get all the information by entering case number. They should be able to link everything with the alien registration number.
    Anyways, if for first time, I get 1 year extension, then for next time, my G-639 should come through. H-1 costs are borne by companies, so, should not matter.





    tattoo design for hand. This free tattoo design is a
  • This free tattoo design is a



  • jonty_11
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I think people who applied late June and early July just scraped thru before teh deluge of applications hits USCIS.....They are still getting recipt notices in 1 month......
    For the rest..it may be several months.....





    2011 Women Horseshoe Tattoo Designs tattoo design for hand. Hand Flower tattoo Designs
  • Hand Flower tattoo Designs



  • Hewa
    07-31 04:51 PM
    Well your temporary license is as good as ur old license. Does it have your picture and DOB..if so then take that along..passport should be avoided as long as not necessary(to prevent it from getting lost).

    This is just a letter sized paper. No pictures. Some people accept it. Some don't. Even in Florida. It didn't use to have a signature. But I guess now it does. Last time I asked them and they said it is valid and should be accepted anywhere in FL. But, try renting a car with it.

    Its worse if you have to travel out of state, and rent a car. I had to travel on work and it was horrible. Every time you use your credit card they ask for photo ID.



    more...


    tattoo design for hand. tattoo design for hand. Tribal Phoenix Tattoo Design
  • tattoo design for hand. Tribal Phoenix Tattoo Design



  • dilipb
    01-31 03:42 PM
    I applied for 485 during last years July surge I think on July 19th 2007.
    As per these 2 links it shows that 485 processing date is at July 19th 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I am in PITTSBURGH, here too it shows as July 19th
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=55

    I have already received EAD etc.
    Does this mean that my Green card processing is starting now ?
    Can anyone comment ?





    tattoo design for hand. made a tattoo design in
  • made a tattoo design in



  • werc
    03-26 04:29 PM
    Its my understanding that you are not subject to the H1 B cap if you had a H1B in the last 6 years. This is as per the AC21 provisions.



    more...


    tattoo design for hand. tattoo design for hand. japanese tattoo designs for
  • tattoo design for hand. japanese tattoo designs for



  • newuser
    05-13 09:09 AM
    Still waiting - 06/05/2011 NSC





    2010 This free tattoo design is a tattoo design for hand. henna tattoo designs for hand
  • henna tattoo designs for hand



  • Ann Ruben
    01-11 07:16 AM
    I reviewed the State of Washington's unemployment compensation website, and from what I can see you would be eligible for benefits as long as you were legally authorized to work for the last 24 months and continue to be authorized to accept new employment. You will be required to provide your A# and agree to allow the State of Washington to share your application information with other agencies such as the IRS (UC benefits are taxable).



    more...


    tattoo design for hand. skull tattoo design on hand
  • skull tattoo design on hand



  • Ivyleaf
    10-20 04:10 PM
    right on i got a vote!

    btw, GJ phat. no shame in being beaten by an chick. (at least if shes nekkid) :P





    hair Hand Flower tattoo Designs tattoo design for hand. Gambling Tattoo Design on Hand
  • Gambling Tattoo Design on Hand



  • iwantmygcnow
    11-09 10:22 AM
    This is exactly what happened to my case. My attorney sent the porting request three time with no success. He says USCIS is returning the request without giving any reason.



    more...


    tattoo design for hand. Praying Hands Tattoo Style
  • Praying Hands Tattoo Style



  • lostinbeta
    09-06 02:19 PM
    I started with 6. It isn't THAT much of an upgrade from 6. It does have a few little features that I like, like dynamic brushes that change direction and color.





    hot tattoo design for hand. Tribal Phoenix Tattoo Design tattoo design for hand. Art pisces tattoo design on
  • Art pisces tattoo design on



  • googlegc
    04-07 09:58 AM
    1. YES
    2. NO
    3. YES
    4. NO


    I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
    My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.

    I would like to know the following -
    1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
    2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
    3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
    4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?

    Thanks



    more...


    house tattoo design for hand. hand tattoo design for hand. view large. Psychobilly Maori
  • view large. Psychobilly Maori



  • regacct
    04-26 08:04 AM
    Try sending the complete info with all the supporting documents, and a letter mentioning that you are sending this in addition to the one that was filed electronically and this was to correct the omission present in the e-filed app.





    tattoo made a tattoo design in tattoo design for hand. Hand Flower tattoo Designs
  • Hand Flower tattoo Designs



  • sanjay
    04-04 11:37 AM
    For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.

    If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.



    more...


    pictures tattoo design for hand. japanese tattoo designs for tattoo design for hand. snake tattoo design. Hand
  • snake tattoo design. Hand



  • bfadlia
    03-15 09:26 AM
    My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
    Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
    Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.





    dresses Art pisces tattoo design on tattoo design for hand. tattoo on side of hand
  • tattoo on side of hand



  • h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc



    more...


    makeup skull tattoo design on hand tattoo design for hand. tattoo design for hand. hand
  • tattoo design for hand. hand



  • prdgl
    02-18 09:45 PM
    I have been thinking about choosing between EB3 and EB2. I hold a Masters degree from US and have 2 yrs of experience. I am wondering whether to go in EB3 (which is very simple and easy to get with no scrutiny - SURE TO GET APPROVED) and wait for a very long time in the queue OR go for EB2 (which is more difficult and have to pass through all the scrutiny from I-140) and then wait, whose waiting time might be lesser than EB3's


    Which one is best to do ? Your suggestions please.





    girlfriend Hand Flower tattoo Designs tattoo design for hand. owl tattoo designs on hand 1
  • owl tattoo designs on hand 1



  • aruny5
    10-26 01:01 PM
    My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
    Does she need French transit visa ??





    hairstyles Praying Hands Tattoo Style tattoo design for hand. 100 for Tattoo Designs .
  • 100 for Tattoo Designs .



  • ivgclive
    03-07 02:00 PM
    Hi,

    My sister in law will come to US using H4 visa, the problem is the health insurance does not want to cover her pregnancy since the pregnancy is already 6 months.

    Any idea how to get insurance for her ?

    Really appreciate your help ..

    Regards.

    * Coming as H4 --> So, assuming to join a H1 or equivalent.
    * Spouse must be covered by his employer.
    * As soon as she arrives, she can be included in his insurance (most insurances allow open window throughout the year for new arrivals into the country)
    * Pregnancy is NOT as pre-existing condition in group insurances. It is LAW.

    Relax.





    diesel
    04-13 03:56 PM
    http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22101


    What bill is that? Do you have the bill nimber?





    justin150377
    07-01 02:48 PM
    I'll join..I'd only have to go back to Canada. I can understand why the thousands on here would not. However, Canadian permanant residency is easier to get, anyone applying for it?