jsrajavel
06-20 06:33 PM
Thanks for clearing this up.
Did USCIS representative provide you any reason as to why all the I 140 approvals dont have A# ?
Sorry! I did not ask that question.
I've seen few of the approved notice which had A number and couple of them were blank which was approved after mid 2006.
Did USCIS representative provide you any reason as to why all the I 140 approvals dont have A# ?
Sorry! I did not ask that question.
I've seen few of the approved notice which had A number and couple of them were blank which was approved after mid 2006.
wallpaper short hairstyles 2011 men.

snathan
02-05 12:09 PM
Hello,
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.
magician7989
09-05 05:00 PM
Anybody going to the DC Rally. We really need to lobby for change in the immigrations system. Immigrants inject a lot of wealth of capital and wealth in the US.
2011 short hairstyles 2011 men.

paskal
08-14 04:10 PM
never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p
more...
rockstart
10-23 01:59 PM
No point worrying over past. Go ahed and file a AR11 ASAP to make sure from now on USCIS has your updated address. In case in future this becomes an issue then contact a lawyer and try to resolve it.
But moving forward all non immigrants as well as GC holders should make sure they do not miss this important obligation to inform USCIS within 10 days of move. It is easy process and saves lots of trouble later on.
But moving forward all non immigrants as well as GC holders should make sure they do not miss this important obligation to inform USCIS within 10 days of move. It is easy process and saves lots of trouble later on.

h1techSlave
04-09 09:45 PM
In my experience, the best Realtor is the the guy who would stick with you, when some unexpected things happen in the deal. Example: One of my friends purchased a home. After every thing was done, they noticed a major repair costing a couple of $1000. When my friend talked to the seller, the seller simply washed their hands off, saying the deal is over. Then my friend contacted the Realtor and explained the situation. And the Realtor took over and got the repair done by the seller with only a nominal payment from the buyer.
If you buy a home worth 300,000 and if the Realtor gives back 0.5% (typical) or even a 1% that amounts to only $1500-$3000. Not really a very big amount considering the cost of the house.
I would answer this:
The best realtor is the one who can give you some money back from his commission...:)
If you buy a home worth 300,000 and if the Realtor gives back 0.5% (typical) or even a 1% that amounts to only $1500-$3000. Not really a very big amount considering the cost of the house.
I would answer this:
The best realtor is the one who can give you some money back from his commission...:)
more...
magician7989
09-05 06:52 PM
I will be there. Do you know why they made all cases current in june if they have that much of a backlog. Amr Diab is some good music right there. Did you go to Sharm
2010 Modern Short Spiky Hairstyle
jsb
04-17 09:30 AM
Here is what I understand, but make sure you seek professional opinion before making any move.
He can simply submit another I-485 as the derivative of your application. Of course that can only happen when your PD becomes current. He does not have to withdraw his own application. If he gets GC as your derivative, his other I-485 will automatically become invalid.
Sending a new 485 as derivative means new fee too. RFE suggests that case is active in some way. Therefore, there is no harm in sending a second letter about the relationship, including marriage certificates etc, with A# and Receipt # references of both (these are the only two references in their system, PD's are only on paper). Best..
He can simply submit another I-485 as the derivative of your application. Of course that can only happen when your PD becomes current. He does not have to withdraw his own application. If he gets GC as your derivative, his other I-485 will automatically become invalid.
Sending a new 485 as derivative means new fee too. RFE suggests that case is active in some way. Therefore, there is no harm in sending a second letter about the relationship, including marriage certificates etc, with A# and Receipt # references of both (these are the only two references in their system, PD's are only on paper). Best..
more...

neerajkandhari
03-16 08:52 AM
Can I work for the same employer as a contractor (1099)
I dont want to be on payrorle with the company for whom i work
I dont want to be on payrorle with the company for whom i work
hair hairstyles 2011 for men short.
pt326bc
06-15 05:12 PM
200,000 PERM cases since March 05 when PERM went into effect, means that if we assume around 3000 cases to be adjudicated every year (6000 EB2 and EB3 visa numbers with a factor of 2 for dependents); this will take how many years to get a green card if you have a PD of June 1 2007???????
67 years!!!!!!!
67 years!!!!!!!
more...
iman.karta
04-23 11:32 AM
Quick question you said they asked you to submit your legal status papers since 1999 which was when you went out of country? I have 2 questions
1) Since when have you been in US, rather first time when did you come to US
2) Did you never leave US after 1999. This is because the status really matters only since your last arrival on visa. Earlier records do not matter as per 245(k) memo. This question will help other forum members who have some kind of status violation
your responses will be appreciated.
Rockstart,
I apologize for the tardy response.
I first entered the US in 1997 using F-1 visa. I traveled back to Indonesia (my home country) 1999 for the holiday. After that, I never travelled out of the US. Since then, I have worked and obtained H1-B and am in the last stage of I-485. PD is ROW (of course) and biometrics code 3 was done a while ago. Hence, I believe USCIS requested RFE since 1999; the last time I travelled out of the country.
I always maintain a legal status.
I hope this helps. If you have rather a more personal msg, please feel free to email me. I am more than glad to give you more info and help you.
1) Since when have you been in US, rather first time when did you come to US
2) Did you never leave US after 1999. This is because the status really matters only since your last arrival on visa. Earlier records do not matter as per 245(k) memo. This question will help other forum members who have some kind of status violation
your responses will be appreciated.
Rockstart,
I apologize for the tardy response.
I first entered the US in 1997 using F-1 visa. I traveled back to Indonesia (my home country) 1999 for the holiday. After that, I never travelled out of the US. Since then, I have worked and obtained H1-B and am in the last stage of I-485. PD is ROW (of course) and biometrics code 3 was done a while ago. Hence, I believe USCIS requested RFE since 1999; the last time I travelled out of the country.
I always maintain a legal status.
I hope this helps. If you have rather a more personal msg, please feel free to email me. I am more than glad to give you more info and help you.
hot Asian men short haircut 2011

shirish
09-10 10:47 PM
When did you receive the rfe letter in mail? Was there any LUD (last update date) on your case or any status change on the uscis website online?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
more...
house Short Men Hair styles, 2011
americandesi
10-18 05:51 PM
What’s the logic behind USCIS receiving 500,000 Naturalization Applications in July and August 2007? How do the VISA numbers being current relate to Naturalization?!?!?!?!
tattoo hairstyles 2011 men short.
arao
12-21 03:49 PM
I recently confirmed Netherlands does not need transit visa.
So, I am flying Northwest.
Hi
I and my family members have EXPIRED STUDENT VISA on the Passort. I have H-1 (H-4) approval till 2008 but no VALID VISA STAMP on our Passport.
I am planing a TRIP to INDIA in Summer. Since My I-140 is already approved and I-485 pending, I will have ADVANCE PAROLE in my hand when I visit India. I will also attempt to Get H-1B/H-4 stamp at Mumbai, while I am in India.
My question is Since I dont have any VALID VISA STAMP on my PASSPORT While going as well as in return, WHICH AIRLINE OR TRANSIT COUNTRY I SHOULD SELECT SO THAT I WILL NOT HAVE TO GET TRANSIT VISA ?
IS there any EUROPEAN TRANSIT COUNTRY FOR FLYING TO MUMBAI WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE TRANSIT VISA FROM INDIAN NATIONALS.
YOUR input will help me lot in be prepared and planing for my summer trip.
Thanks
So, I am flying Northwest.
Hi
I and my family members have EXPIRED STUDENT VISA on the Passort. I have H-1 (H-4) approval till 2008 but no VALID VISA STAMP on our Passport.
I am planing a TRIP to INDIA in Summer. Since My I-140 is already approved and I-485 pending, I will have ADVANCE PAROLE in my hand when I visit India. I will also attempt to Get H-1B/H-4 stamp at Mumbai, while I am in India.
My question is Since I dont have any VALID VISA STAMP on my PASSPORT While going as well as in return, WHICH AIRLINE OR TRANSIT COUNTRY I SHOULD SELECT SO THAT I WILL NOT HAVE TO GET TRANSIT VISA ?
IS there any EUROPEAN TRANSIT COUNTRY FOR FLYING TO MUMBAI WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE TRANSIT VISA FROM INDIAN NATIONALS.
YOUR input will help me lot in be prepared and planing for my summer trip.
Thanks
more...
pictures Hairstyles 2011 Short Men Cool
chanduv23
09-10 06:47 AM
Post mortem would reveal a lot of information - but I doubt if the officials would ever do that - the very fact that they reversed the bulletin fearing investigation and media publicity is that something "not very good" has been happening and they covering it up by saying backlogs, retrogression, process must be improved, etc...
dresses Josh Duhamel Sexy Short Men

logiclife
07-17 04:14 PM
Congrats Retrohatao.
What's depressing about the process is that it takes so long for greencard that people dont even remember their priority date by the time they get greencards.
Retrohatao has posted PD of his first GC file as :"Sometime in 1998". Note the word sometime.
This word, "Sometime" shows the delay.
In America, glaciers move faster then the Greencard process.
That's the reason Universities are going to pay a dear price of all this when the next generation of potential students and research scholars dont come here.
What's depressing about the process is that it takes so long for greencard that people dont even remember their priority date by the time they get greencards.
Retrohatao has posted PD of his first GC file as :"Sometime in 1998". Note the word sometime.
This word, "Sometime" shows the delay.
In America, glaciers move faster then the Greencard process.
That's the reason Universities are going to pay a dear price of all this when the next generation of potential students and research scholars dont come here.
more...
makeup hairstyles 2011 for men short.
Whitemonkey
07-15 10:45 PM
This is a hard call. I would probably wait for the EAD before deciding which one to cancel. you might be canceling one that is about to send you your EAD. It is risky.
girlfriend Hairstyles 2011 Men Short.
thatwillbeit
05-24 08:37 PM
Does EAD & AP have to be sent to the same address if we do efiling
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
hairstyles latest hairstyles for men 2011
%2525252BBuzz%2525252BShort%2525252BMen%2525252B1Haircut%2525252B2010.jpg)
immi_2006
02-13 10:35 AM
My 485 receipt Date is July 5, 2007. Today i got a mail saying they have sent an RFE on my 485 App. It could be for Original Employment Letter as i sent a copy of the letter.
FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India
FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India
goel_ar
08-20 02:12 PM
it is very easy to get it done. You take money , go to scotia bank branch - there are tons of them there & get it done. Takes about 5 min. only. But go to Canada a day before to avoid any problems.
hate_me
03-21 09:09 AM
Online status is not always updated and cannot be trusted that much, I recieved my EAD in October and online status still shows as PROCESSING. Have your friend talk to his attorney and employer and ask them if they have recieved I140 denial notice. And anyways your friend needs attorney's help as this is not a general question which can be answered on the forum by everyone. Tell him not to waste time and look at all the options. Good Luck
Gurus,
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
Gurus,
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.