sunny1000
12-07 03:08 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies. Appreciate it.:)
wallpaper selena gomez hairstyles 2011.
InTheMoment
02-20 04:05 PM
va_il,
You said you gave it on Thu and picked up on Fri. Wondering if they assured that it would be ready for a pickup on Fri at the DC embassy ?
If that is the case maybe I'll just land up there instead of mailing it.
You said you gave it on Thu and picked up on Fri. Wondering if they assured that it would be ready for a pickup on Fri at the DC embassy ?
If that is the case maybe I'll just land up there instead of mailing it.
gsc999
01-20 12:05 PM
Core team,
Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?
No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.
--
The core group is working on that. Latest update is that we need funds to lobby for this effort and IV has sent out messages asking for member contributions. Let us know if you have already signed-up if not please do so.
Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?
No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.
--
The core group is working on that. Latest update is that we need funds to lobby for this effort and IV has sent out messages asking for member contributions. Let us know if you have already signed-up if not please do so.
2011 selena gomez hair up styles.
a2006
04-04 03:16 PM
Thanks for your responses. The hospital staff told us it would take 60-90 days to get the SSN. I am stuck until that arrives because only then can I apply for the passport. Any way to get around it?
You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby. PIO card takes about two weeks to process in SFO. I dont think there is any fast processing available for PIO.
You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby. PIO card takes about two weeks to process in SFO. I dont think there is any fast processing available for PIO.
more...
reachinus
07-30 10:18 AM
Can some one please confirm. I hope I am not confusing everyone here. I am filing my I 140 now, I want to be sure that this is safe.....
thanks for the kind replies...
Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.
Best of luck with your filing.
thanks for the kind replies...
Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.
Best of luck with your filing.
DSLStart
07-31 07:46 PM
�Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?
What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?
more...
kirupa
12-02 04:58 PM
Congrats Phat :) I will have these entries added to the kirupaLab sometime by the end of this week!
2010 selena gomez updo back view.
div_bell_2003
03-24 06:56 PM
Your status does not change to H1B till October 1st, 2009 so by default you are on OPT till that time. Now, you might want to check with your company lawyers if they are going ahead with the filing. My feeling is , they are going to go ahead with the filing since only after an H1B is laid off, USCIS is notified by the sponsoring employer. If you don't file on the April time frame, you might miss the bus for this year and your next shot comes only in April 2010. Take a moment off and think with a cool head, what do you think would be good for you and your career.
more...
hopeforgc
06-21 08:39 PM
Ofcourse the entire family knows of the predicament, they did not post them self because they do not want to expose them self , I do not want to expose them so I created a new account for my self.
Thank you logiclife for you reply , Her H1 is valid until Oct 2008 do you consider that it is valid I94.
Thank you logiclife for you reply , Her H1 is valid until Oct 2008 do you consider that it is valid I94.
hair updo hairstyles for medium
casinoroyale
10-02 10:09 AM
Otherthan waiting whatever time they take to verify education details, may be you should try to transfer the case to consulate in India (or) withdraw the application from Vancouver and apply fresh in India. This is a standard and well known "watch out" issue when any foregin national applies for visa in a country other than their home country. Although not everyone faced this problem.
more...

santb1975
05-17 11:45 PM
with pnagar's contribution
hot selena gomez hairstyles updos.
jetflyer
05-14 11:37 AM
You are asking best of best in the area which has US most richest counties and for $300K.
Its hard but housing market slowdown may work in your favor. Very good move, good luck.
Its hard but housing market slowdown may work in your favor. Very good move, good luck.
more...
house selena gomez hairstyles 2011.
bestia
11-10 03:56 PM
I agree with Bestia but the only problem is finding a good employer and trusting someone. In this market everyone wants to take advantage of poor H1bs so kind of tricky to take any decision.
Of course it is. But several steps could be helpful. After getting an offer, meet your future coworkers, ask around, find somebody on H1b, talk to that person. See to what degree the top management is aware of H1b program. My CEO had no much idea about H1b, I considered this as a good sign.
Of course it is. But several steps could be helpful. After getting an offer, meet your future coworkers, ask around, find somebody on H1b, talk to that person. See to what degree the top management is aware of H1b program. My CEO had no much idea about H1b, I considered this as a good sign.
tattoo selena gomez hairstyles updos.
h12gc
04-28 06:18 PM
Hi guys,
My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.
I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.
My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?
Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?
Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.
In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.
Please any one advice me on this.
Thanks
h12gc
My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.
I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.
My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?
Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?
Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.
In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.
Please any one advice me on this.
Thanks
h12gc
more...
pictures selena gomez hairstyles
paskal
10-23 02:40 AM
need help..needs your help...no kidding!
step up :D
step up :D
dresses selena gomez hair up styles.
kirupa
05-27 03:36 PM
I liked the apple one the best mette. I have added that one up :)
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
more...
makeup selena gomez hairstyles
chanduv23
08-05 11:13 PM
PA members most welcome to merge with Tri State members on the rally effort. We have a lunch meeting in NYC on Saturday and you are all most welcome to join us.
Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you!
Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you!
girlfriend selena gomez hot dress up
maddipati1
07-30 08:02 PM
EAD is based on pending I-485 and for filing 485, you just need 140 received. So you are OK. My uunderstanding is you can also use AC21 portability after 180 days to change employers as long as your employer doesn't revoke your I-140. So there is that risk with I-140 not approved.
P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.
sush, my 140 was filed in 04/2007, i upgraded it PP on exact date 18thJun'07 and my 140 was approved on 26thJun'07. They have to approve 140 PP in 15 calendar ( not business ) days.
but, the PP approval status won't be updated in their website ( case status online ). It still shows mine as 'PP requested'. But my employer got courtesy copy of 140 approval notice in just a few days and a week later my attorney got the original 140 approval.
so talk to your employer and attorney. im sure they must have received it.
good luck
S
P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.
sush, my 140 was filed in 04/2007, i upgraded it PP on exact date 18thJun'07 and my 140 was approved on 26thJun'07. They have to approve 140 PP in 15 calendar ( not business ) days.
but, the PP approval status won't be updated in their website ( case status online ). It still shows mine as 'PP requested'. But my employer got courtesy copy of 140 approval notice in just a few days and a week later my attorney got the original 140 approval.
so talk to your employer and attorney. im sure they must have received it.
good luck
S
hairstyles selena gomez new hairstyle
howzatt
11-05 09:07 AM
I have a notice date of Oct 1st but no EAD yet. Anybody else in similar situation? My application reached NSC on AUg 13th.
I have received FP notices on Oct 29th
I have received FP notices on Oct 29th
ebizash
10-08 10:50 AM
It will reduce net pay for citizens of countries without totalization agreements with India, specially because the EPF contribution in India applies to total gross pay without any upper limit.
Isn't this exactly what we have to go thru here in US by paying SS Tax?
Isn't this exactly what we have to go thru here in US by paying SS Tax?
drirshad
07-01 06:20 PM
For all the nights of no sleep and days of uncertainty. Ready to go to the end of the tunnel this time .....