wrldwzrd89
Jan 13, 05:20 AM
hi recently ive been getting this error message everytime I try and download something from Safari. does anyone know how to solve this problem?? i attached a snapshot of the error message, hope the picture works!
Looking at your error message, it looks like your Safari installation is corrupted. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to fix this - what's needed is a reinstall of Safari, but doing that is easier said than done due to the way Apple sometimes bundles Safari updates along with operating system updates. If you're using Mac OS X 10.3.7, download the Mac OS X Combined Update 10.3.7 (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosxcombinedupdate_10_3_7.html) (warning, it's a 97 MB file) and install it - it includes a Safari update, which MIGHT fix your issue. Otherwise, I'm not sure how to help, since I've lost touch with Mac OS X versions older than 10.3.
Looking at your error message, it looks like your Safari installation is corrupted. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to fix this - what's needed is a reinstall of Safari, but doing that is easier said than done due to the way Apple sometimes bundles Safari updates along with operating system updates. If you're using Mac OS X 10.3.7, download the Mac OS X Combined Update 10.3.7 (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosxcombinedupdate_10_3_7.html) (warning, it's a 97 MB file) and install it - it includes a Safari update, which MIGHT fix your issue. Otherwise, I'm not sure how to help, since I've lost touch with Mac OS X versions older than 10.3.
ohla313
Dec 8, 11:30 PM
its the stock photo from the iphone 4 library. like this: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg175/modernage013/photo-4.png
xxBURT0Nxx
May 5, 05:53 PM
Hi all,
Just curious to see how many have a apple laptop and and Ipad. Work just bought me a MBP last week and I already have a Ipad 2. Just trying to justify the two, maybe I sell the ipad 2 because I have to keep the laptop. By the way, I love both of them...I use the Ipad 2 for reading books, magazines etc...
Thanks for the comments or thoughts...
well i have a 15" pro... had an ipad 1, then got the ipad 2. I honestly wasn't using it that much... between having an iphone and a mbp, it just never saw that much use so i gave it to my grandma.
Now i'm considering trading in my mbp and getting a new imac and a macbook air... love the small size and portability and i honestly don't need that much power on the road so i'm thinking the mba will be awesome as a portable and have the power of the imac at home!
Hope that gives you some insight, but remember everyone has different needs!
Just curious to see how many have a apple laptop and and Ipad. Work just bought me a MBP last week and I already have a Ipad 2. Just trying to justify the two, maybe I sell the ipad 2 because I have to keep the laptop. By the way, I love both of them...I use the Ipad 2 for reading books, magazines etc...
Thanks for the comments or thoughts...
well i have a 15" pro... had an ipad 1, then got the ipad 2. I honestly wasn't using it that much... between having an iphone and a mbp, it just never saw that much use so i gave it to my grandma.
Now i'm considering trading in my mbp and getting a new imac and a macbook air... love the small size and portability and i honestly don't need that much power on the road so i'm thinking the mba will be awesome as a portable and have the power of the imac at home!
Hope that gives you some insight, but remember everyone has different needs!
ender land
May 4, 01:53 PM
if you are a student, waiting to take advantage of a likely free iPod program is a good idea. (maybe this is currently happening)
more...

sushi
Dec 16, 05:51 PM
How do I re-setup it? The problem seems to be that it can't find any networks anymore. The reception is zero.
After you remove the preferences per MJ's suggestion, and check all your connections and it still doesn't work, then reset your Airport to it's original settings.
After you reset your Airport, then use the utility Airport Setup Assistant in your UTILITIES folder under your APPLICATIONS folder.
They should be able to find each other then.
Sushi
After you remove the preferences per MJ's suggestion, and check all your connections and it still doesn't work, then reset your Airport to it's original settings.
After you reset your Airport, then use the utility Airport Setup Assistant in your UTILITIES folder under your APPLICATIONS folder.
They should be able to find each other then.
Sushi
dilligafanyhoo
Dec 22, 08:34 AM
I know this may seem oftopic but I have questions concerning copyright images and trademarks. More specifically, I am a freelance artist and I occasionally a customer will request me to paint their child's favorite cartoon character.... I've gotten mixed feedback so far on the regulations for such things, and I have other questions relating to this post. This is my first time being on here and I'm not to familiar with how it works, so if you could email me at dilligafanyhoo@hotmail.com with your suggestions and knowledge I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
more...
GGJstudios
May 3, 05:03 PM
Yes, I know that. That is why I am asking on here if any one knows what they are and if they are safe to delete....
Why not just leave them, since they're not hurting anything by being there. I'm sure if you did enough research, you could find the purpose for each file, but why waste the time?
Why not just leave them, since they're not hurting anything by being there. I'm sure if you did enough research, you could find the purpose for each file, but why waste the time?
trainguy77
Dec 18, 09:00 PM
As i recall the antenna is in the monitor so they probably unplugged it when replacing the screen.
more...
Patmian212
Sep 22, 01:37 PM
Well, I'll be using it for notetaking, the occasional graphic work and quite possibly some numbercrunching come next semester... We'll be doing statistics :eek:
Basically, you could say that what I need is an advanced typewriter, but then again, I imagine that once I get to know the machine, I'll be wanting it to do more stuff? Never had a portable before....
-squirrel
I was thinking the same thing and wanted a powerbook but in the end I didnt have enough cash so I went with a 12" ibook with some extra ram and it has impressed me. I can do graphics work with maya and bryce perfectly well and you will save some money so you can load it with ram and spend the rest of the cash on beer :D .
The ibook has quite a kick I dont think you need a powerbook unless you are going to use pro apps in depth but if you have the cash I wouldn't forget about the powerbook. The question you need to ask yourself is Will I be using the extra power and is the extra cash worth it?
Basically, you could say that what I need is an advanced typewriter, but then again, I imagine that once I get to know the machine, I'll be wanting it to do more stuff? Never had a portable before....
-squirrel
I was thinking the same thing and wanted a powerbook but in the end I didnt have enough cash so I went with a 12" ibook with some extra ram and it has impressed me. I can do graphics work with maya and bryce perfectly well and you will save some money so you can load it with ram and spend the rest of the cash on beer :D .
The ibook has quite a kick I dont think you need a powerbook unless you are going to use pro apps in depth but if you have the cash I wouldn't forget about the powerbook. The question you need to ask yourself is Will I be using the extra power and is the extra cash worth it?
iZach
Dec 2, 09:20 PM
OK WILL DO FOR FEE OF $34599387458973985739485 PAID BY ESCREWYOU.COM. THANKS.
lmfao
lmfao
more...
uNext
Feb 2, 08:36 PM
I think i have somebody that can you help you out.
What would your return policy?
i remeber getting 5 iphones at launch and 3 of them had problems.
2 the touchscreen was dead and one the microphone did not work.
What would your return policy?
i remeber getting 5 iphones at launch and 3 of them had problems.
2 the touchscreen was dead and one the microphone did not work.
Blue Velvet
Sep 25, 08:51 PM
how to post a pic?
Either link to one on the web placing the URL within the xxx tags (check the little yellow box above the reply field) or...
When posting a reply, use the 'Manage Attachments' function where it says 'Additional Options' just below the reply field � you can upload a picture from your computer this way.
Either link to one on the web placing the URL within the xxx tags (check the little yellow box above the reply field) or...
When posting a reply, use the 'Manage Attachments' function where it says 'Additional Options' just below the reply field � you can upload a picture from your computer this way.
more...
ZicklePop
Aug 17, 05:36 PM
Just to confirm ...
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>

Red Ed
more...

Ed Miliband thanked Community

while Ed Miliband admitted
more...

Ed Miliband has beaten his

week ago Ed Miliband is to

Ed Miliband slams government#39;s
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>

-aggie-
Apr 18, 06:36 AM
+1 tl;dr
more...
kre62
May 3, 05:50 PM
Is it windows? Open My Computer and click on the iPhone, youll find the pics in a folder. This is with the phone connected.
alansmallen
Jun 5, 03:55 PM
I apologize.
more...
iThinkergoiMac
Apr 5, 09:10 PM
The i5 is much faster than a C2D. The GPU isn't any slower. That should answer your question about playing games.
However, I'm not going to help you lie. If your MB is getting so hot that it really is burning you, that sounds broken to me. Besides, what happens when you try to present a broken computer and they figure out it really works just fine?
However, I'm not going to help you lie. If your MB is getting so hot that it really is burning you, that sounds broken to me. Besides, what happens when you try to present a broken computer and they figure out it really works just fine?
skoker
Dec 8, 08:39 PM
yes! the 30 pin memory from the SE/30 will work!! do you have any idea what size it is??
I will check out shipping probally tomorrow, as i have work to do tonight :)
No clue :( I think 4 MB?
I will check out shipping probally tomorrow, as i have work to do tonight :)
No clue :( I think 4 MB?
iFiend
May 5, 07:23 AM
This thread is full of win.
There should be a -1000 button for threads like these... Or - "Lowest Ranked".
Except for this.
There should be a -1000 button for threads like these... Or - "Lowest Ranked".
Except for this.
aljawad
Dec 28, 12:51 PM
Flying in from Denmark, Europe to spend a week at MacWorld:cool:
See you on the 14th somewhere....
Hope to see you and the rest of our Cyber/Apple group of friends then - I'll be traveling from Kuwait to attend the event :)
See you on the 14th somewhere....
Hope to see you and the rest of our Cyber/Apple group of friends then - I'll be traveling from Kuwait to attend the event :)
torbjoern
Feb 20, 11:49 PM
All RAM purchased from Apple is blessed by Steve Jobs. I thought everyone knew this.
Not with holy water, I hope.
Not with holy water, I hope.
tablo13
Mar 31, 10:24 AM
I jailbreak my iPod 2 gen 4.2.1 with greenpois0n and it won't install cydia because it's not enough disk space and I restore and it say have 6.5 gb how can I get all 8 gb back and will iOS 4.1 work on greenpois0n if so can someone let me now... Thank
Wikipedia explains: Although most manufacturers of hard disk drives and flash-memory disk devices define 1 gigabyte as 1000000000bytes, software like Microsoft Windows reports size in gigabytes by dividing the total capacity in bytes by 1073741824, while still reporting the result with the symbol "GB". This practice is a cause of confusion, as a hard disk with a manufacturer-rated capacity of 400 gigabytes might be reported by the operating system as only "372 GB", for instance.
It isn't because there actually is low disk space, Greenpois0n seems to have problems with installing Cydia. You can just install Cydia with redsn0w on 4.2.1, but if you want to downgrade to 4.1, go ahead. Greenpois0n indeed is compatible with 4.1.
Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Tapatalk
Wikipedia explains: Although most manufacturers of hard disk drives and flash-memory disk devices define 1 gigabyte as 1000000000bytes, software like Microsoft Windows reports size in gigabytes by dividing the total capacity in bytes by 1073741824, while still reporting the result with the symbol "GB". This practice is a cause of confusion, as a hard disk with a manufacturer-rated capacity of 400 gigabytes might be reported by the operating system as only "372 GB", for instance.
It isn't because there actually is low disk space, Greenpois0n seems to have problems with installing Cydia. You can just install Cydia with redsn0w on 4.2.1, but if you want to downgrade to 4.1, go ahead. Greenpois0n indeed is compatible with 4.1.
Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Tapatalk
jaminphx
Jul 2, 10:01 AM
Elementary really, isn't it?
jupiteroot
Apr 20, 10:11 AM
this one is listed as being specifically for the samsung HS12UHE
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-usb-external-HDD-Enclosure-CASE-f-SATA-LIF-HS12UHE-/250691918585?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item3a5e671af9
after many fruitless ebay searches i located this by searching "SATA LIF"
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-usb-external-HDD-Enclosure-CASE-f-SATA-LIF-HS12UHE-/250691918585?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item3a5e671af9
after many fruitless ebay searches i located this by searching "SATA LIF"