Saturday, June 11, 2011

triunfo del amor juanjo muerto

images triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • icecolor
    09-12 09:00 AM
    Send the link to this thread to your employer and let him know that he cannot even pull a small hair from your head.

    For a change, your employer sounds like a big time Joker.. ask him/her to take a break and be a joker on the road..

    First and far most.. If your employer is really sending a cancellation letter to USCIS for your H1, he is trying to rub his own Ya$$.. the ultimate loser is not YOU, but He/She and his company.. No employer with brain will send an official cancellation letter..
    On the other hand, you are still on H4 status and directly getting on to EAD, so, you never used the so called H1, which means, if he messes up with you, you will be intact.
    Also your employer can not do anything for your husband as well for his 485 processing etc, again at 485 stage, your hubb's employer dont need to do anything other then your hubb is on payroll for 180 days from the receipt date of 485.

    In a genral when your employer contacts you again, tell him to have fun in Honolulu :P no worries...





    wallpaper triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • hersheygaile
    09-10 12:13 AM
    I am already in premium processing.They send my papers to USCIS last sept 1 and until now i haven't received anything from them





    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muere
  • triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muere



  • authrd
    07-26 02:31 PM
    superdude,

    I did change the title. I apologise about the original title which i accept was ambiguous.

    however, I was not making any assumption.

    if you read my message carefully, i asked a question. I asked if W2s and/or paystubs would be enough to prove that you have always been in lawful status. And I put a context around it by saying"assuming i do not have all of my I797s and I94s". What I meant was "in the case I do not have all of my prior I797s and I94s"





    2011 triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • Jaime
    06-08 09:36 PM
    The country needs more taxpayers, and the economy needs educated foreigners..."but American Lawmakers are having none of it"

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8086392.stm



    more...


    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. 2010 triunfo del amor juanjo
  • 2010 triunfo del amor juanjo



  • krishna_brc
    06-20 11:32 AM
    Can someone who used Advance Parole to travel back to USA extend his H1.
    Candidate has H1 valid while coming back and also worked on H1 after coming back.





    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • mrsr
    07-31 09:14 PM
    is he a self filer? or done through attorney



    more...


    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muere
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muere



  • asdcrajnet
    04-13 05:15 PM
    It will be helpful if we are allowed to apply for I-485 & EAD, even if the visa numbers are not available. They could atleast throw this bone to us, which will be helpful in not needing H1B and allow us to change jobs. Hope they make this amendment to this Bill.

    I know the Core team will already be working on this.





    2010 triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muere triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • franklin
    07-05 01:40 PM
    I guess you mistook my statement... what I said was, where did they get enough EB2-ROW to approve and so fast that they used up all the visas earmarked for EB2-ROW... Its unavailability now that will cause a backlog and thus retorgression after october...

    in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...

    my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...

    No, I didn't misunderstand your statement at all. EB2 Row didn't have a massive demand. EB3 ROW did.

    So to answer your question - How can EB2 ROW go Unavailable? It is very simple. All the visas were distributed for the year, all the ROW ones (recently) went to EB3 ROW. It doesn't make a jot of a difference whether they were distributed to EB2 ROW (and probably weren't, since as I mentioned, it was never Retrogressed, and therefore never in demand or never a problem)

    You seem to be misunderstanding my (albeit brief) statement. Technically, the numbers available for ROW are much greater (7% x roughly 250 countries). The mere fact that there has been retrogression in EB3 ROW for years shows that demand. It doesn't matter what EB2 ROW has done.

    When the visa numbers are done, they are done. If there are spare visas in the ROW category, they trickle down to EB3. If there are no bottlenecks at EB1 or EB2, the supply is greater than demand and EB3 benefits.

    There is easily enough demand from ROW all categories combined to make up the difference.
    This is assuming, of course, that the 7% country limits were observed.

    btw - my guess is that EB2 will become current again, and EB3 will go back to May date (aug 03)



    more...


    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. Triunfo del amor | Subiendo
  • Triunfo del amor | Subiendo



  • saketkapur
    08-18 06:22 PM
    please pardon my ignorance but I was under the assumption that labor subsitution policy was discontinued by the USCIS on july 16 2007...........

    please correct me if I am wrong or not reading the particulars of this case correctly.......





    hair triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. amor muerto. triunfo del amor
  • amor muerto. triunfo del amor



  • neerajvir
    07-13 09:06 AM
    And fowarded to others that are affected.



    more...


    triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. amor muerto.
  • amor muerto.



  • glus
    12-29 09:54 AM
    I believe change of status pending works the same way as extension applications when pending - one can continue to stay in the country post I-94 expiration as long as the change of status application has been filed prior to I-94 expiration - so the time spent after I-94 expiration does not count as out of status. Now if the change of status application is denied and the decision comes after I-94 has expired - I believe you have 30 days to leave the country - USCIS would send a notice stating the same as well and in that case one should leave the country as early as possible - within 30 days of such intimation.

    I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.

    Yes, this is correct.





    hot 2010 triunfo del amor juanjo triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • getta05
    03-27 03:06 PM
    I dont understand.
    Why is it limited to 5%?



    more...


    house triunfo del amor bebe triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. de un amor muerto.
  • de un amor muerto.



  • psaxena
    04-07 04:59 PM
    Hi Friends.
    I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
    Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced

    1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
    2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
    3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)

    All the best to everyone.





    tattoo triunfo del amor juanjo. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muere.
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muere.



  • spaceguy
    02-18 10:00 AM
    I think you are in H1 status now. When your Passport is stamped with H4 then your status will be changed to H4. If you want to work again then you need to change again to H1 with change of status

    Does it come under new H1b quota ? Does it treated under cap and Does she/he need to wait for April to file for Change of status again? Any ideas?



    more...


    pictures triunfo del amor juanjo muere triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. Don Juan José de Austria.
  • Don Juan José de Austria.



  • belmontboy
    02-24 04:39 PM
    Thanks again guys.

    Well company A can file my GC but the issue is that the financial books of company A are not clear right now. Hence there are chances I-140 will be refused even if I file on EB1.

    Company B is willing to take me but the issue is how do I join B. The options which I see are that B files my GC under EB2 or EB3 and I continue to work with company A till then. But then in EB2/EB3 the processing will take years till I get my EAD and join company B.

    Is Company A Satyam??





    dresses triunfo del amor juanjo muerto triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto



  • punjabi77
    08-10 01:17 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Dont know if anyone thought about this or not.
    I know so many people have switched their previous employer who actually filed for GC.
    The employer also had the GC cost deducted from the employees salary.
    Now my situation is the same.
    I no longer work for the previous employer and my offer letter does say that employer will cover the cost of GC.
    but what actually happened is something that happened with so many people.
    Now since i dont work for that employer is it appropriate to ask the employer to reimburse me the GC cost as it was mentioned in the offer letter that employer will pay for the GC processing?
    BTW.. my 485 is filed and i do have my EAD
    let me know if someone has more information about it.



    more...


    makeup Triunfo del amor | Subiendo triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor bebe
  • triunfo del amor bebe



  • manderson
    11-05 02:19 PM
    and i thought i was alone...

    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.

    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.

    Good luck to one and all.





    girlfriend triunfo del amor juanjo muere. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor ximena
  • triunfo del amor ximena



  • Anders �stberg
    July 18th, 2004, 12:20 PM
    I think I already have for birds. ;)

    :p Well, then I should too.
    :o Please accept my apologies for saturating this forum with my bird pictures.
    :cool: I'm not likely to stop though.
    :( Unless Steve tells me to.
    :confused: Anyone know what the faces mean?
    :rolleyes: This one is particular.
    :)





    hairstyles amor muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor fotos.
  • triunfo del amor juanjo muerto. triunfo del amor fotos.



  • senthil1
    04-17 12:03 AM
    It does not matter when no bill is passed and also we are not even close to it. This is giving just false hope .Hope for best and prepare for worst

    Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.





    akhilmahajan
    06-27 10:09 AM
    SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

    You cna do a FOIA.
    It takes quite some time, but a lot of people have been able to get what they have been looking for.

    I hope this helps.





    scubadude
    May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
    Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 75-300 1:4.5-5.6
    Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May