R94N
Feb 18, 02:20 PM
I'm interested to see what he's planning to build in it's place.
neilt
Oct 22, 11:07 PM
remove the cube from its shell
place a sticky note where the power switch would be on the inside of the shell
replace the cube in its shell
turn it on
no mpre problem
for added fun, experiment with different colors of stickies to change the color of your power light (yellow and blue make ....)
place a sticky note where the power switch would be on the inside of the shell
replace the cube in its shell
turn it on
no mpre problem
for added fun, experiment with different colors of stickies to change the color of your power light (yellow and blue make ....)
imac abuser
Apr 13, 07:27 AM
I have a new iPod Nano 16gb and I want to keep the backlighting on I like to see what song is playing. I can't seem to locate the option like on previous iPods am I able to do that?
Thanks,
Chris
Thanks,
Chris
nightelf
Dec 14, 07:47 PM
Very nice :D
more...
jbachandouris
Jun 20, 05:12 PM
I will continue to whine about the crappy Nokia Go-phone I have been using while I wait for Thursday (sold my iPhone 3GS already).:mad:
jessica.
Feb 16, 07:08 AM
Too bad resolved cannot auto-close the thread.
more...
Zaid
Jun 25, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by MacFan25
I'm glad to hear that you are liking your iBook. You will probably get used to the keyboard soon. :)
I've already gotten used to it, its just a pain sometimes. I just think If apple says they're giving me a UK keyboard layout they should do so, not some barely modified US keyboard. If thats what they want to give me the advertise it correctly.
They can mess with the layout of the modifier keys all they want, but they shouldn't mess with the layout of the input keys. Otherwise they can't really say it follows that keyboard layout.
But then apple doesn't really seem to care about its non-US customers very much.
I'm glad to hear that you are liking your iBook. You will probably get used to the keyboard soon. :)
I've already gotten used to it, its just a pain sometimes. I just think If apple says they're giving me a UK keyboard layout they should do so, not some barely modified US keyboard. If thats what they want to give me the advertise it correctly.
They can mess with the layout of the modifier keys all they want, but they shouldn't mess with the layout of the input keys. Otherwise they can't really say it follows that keyboard layout.
But then apple doesn't really seem to care about its non-US customers very much.
Bloodstar
Apr 19, 01:13 PM
Got some OWC RAM in my G4 MDD and my mother's PC. Both are humming along without any problems.
more...
dontpanic
Feb 3, 02:59 PM
i was thinking of buying one of the 16x lacie drives
are they worth it?
has anyone had any problems with burning etc
also are there any solid, reliable external drives for under �100
are they worth it?
has anyone had any problems with burning etc
also are there any solid, reliable external drives for under �100
TwistedPain
May 2, 02:42 PM
28th Production week, 2007. 200 MHZ CPU speed, A1203, 8GB. To know more, we need more information. Why do you want to know?
more...
seb-opp
Apr 17, 05:31 AM
Should a mac pro server have less speed and more grunt, whereas a workstation have more speed and less grunt?
Define 'grunt'
Define 'grunt'
Laimbeersux
Feb 11, 11:46 PM
Hi, I want to put some CD's that I purchased on my iTunes to put on my iPod. The only problem is that I am getting a new laptop soon, my BlackBook is dyeing.)))): Well, so far I have bought all my music on iTunes, but it's so expensive. I bought many CD's like I said, and I'm putting them on iTunes. When I plug the iPod into a new computer, it would ask me if I wanted to transfer my purchases. And everything that I bought would transfer. The songs that I got from other websites wouldn't transfer. But If I import the CD's through iTunes, will it still transfer to the new computer? Or do they have to be bought from iTunes?
Thank You!
If you have an external hard drive just move the files from one computer to another, it's pretty easy if you do it that way. If you don't have one, just use the program I used to use, Idump Pro, here's a link for the cnet download of that program. http://download.cnet.com/iDumpPro/3000-2141_4-10805181.html
Thank You!
If you have an external hard drive just move the files from one computer to another, it's pretty easy if you do it that way. If you don't have one, just use the program I used to use, Idump Pro, here's a link for the cnet download of that program. http://download.cnet.com/iDumpPro/3000-2141_4-10805181.html
more...
iCaleb
Sep 14, 07:47 PM
Im going to dump it in a waterless bucket to see how good its breathing skills are. :D
nels0360
Jan 26, 11:42 AM
You want Outlook2Mac
http://www.littlemachines.com/
It works very well. PM me if you want to buy my copy since I no longer need it.
http://www.littlemachines.com/
It works very well. PM me if you want to buy my copy since I no longer need it.
more...

TootsieToots
Dec 20, 04:07 PM
Recently I've been having major problems with my Airport (PowerBook G4) -- a lot of stalls and stops when opening even the most basic webpages, can't download new software (although I did manage to download the latest airport update) -- it's almost as if I'm on dial-up. It's always run a bit slow, but lately it's just been unacceptable. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my provider. Does anyone here have any idea why this is happening?
three
Aug 19, 12:08 AM
congrats to your iMac G3 , they are such cute little computers and not only Tiger runs well ,it is surprisingly fast if you consider that the computer is nearly 10 years old , i just love these little buggers , they are like pets but dont wee on your carpet :D
Thanks to you MacHamster, and 92Ward. My friend got it from a school district and since he is leaving for service in a week he decided to give it to me. I'm sure you could find an iMac G3 or a few for sale or just given away by the school districts. I know the local school districts has a company auction off palettes of them for cheap.
The iMac G3 is still amazingly usable in these days. It's a great iTunes server, and a wonderful web browsing machine. I love the iMac G3.
Thanks to you MacHamster, and 92Ward. My friend got it from a school district and since he is leaving for service in a week he decided to give it to me. I'm sure you could find an iMac G3 or a few for sale or just given away by the school districts. I know the local school districts has a company auction off palettes of them for cheap.
The iMac G3 is still amazingly usable in these days. It's a great iTunes server, and a wonderful web browsing machine. I love the iMac G3.
more...
R94N
Nov 4, 10:35 AM
Quite a nice idea - one of the other forums I visit uses VBulletin software as well and it has the photos.
Sander
Apr 22, 07:32 AM
I'm surprised this compiles (i.e. that you only get errors when linking). The line
string input=inputusername;
must have thrown an error at you, since "inputusername" is not visible to functions outside the class.
string input=inputusername;
must have thrown an error at you, since "inputusername" is not visible to functions outside the class.
EricNau
Dec 21, 08:22 PM
A lot of electronics have a funny smell when you first get them. Is the smell getting better or worse?
SuperJudge
Apr 3, 10:56 AM
I bought an ATI cooler for my 7800GT. NV silencer 5 rev. 3.
Here's my thread on it. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=966462
This would be my recommendation to the OP. The 7800GT is a decent card and you've already got it, but the stock cooler could be a lot better.
Here's my thread on it. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=966462
This would be my recommendation to the OP. The 7800GT is a decent card and you've already got it, but the stock cooler could be a lot better.
profets
Feb 23, 10:13 AM
^Awesome to hear, thanks for the update. It seems like an SSD is a no-brainer if one wants to do an upgrade. I've used a few SSDs in netbooks and some PCs and the difference always amazes me.
Planning on picking up a Mini at some point and putting an SSD.. looks like its quite the process. Wish it was easier to do in an iMac as well.
Planning on picking up a Mini at some point and putting an SSD.. looks like its quite the process. Wish it was easier to do in an iMac as well.
harry*333
Jun 7, 07:07 AM
I was wondering what you were talking about wih colors so I whipped out my MacBook for the first time in weeks
Now I can see it, for some reason I couldn't see it on my iPad, all I see is a solid black shield and wings:p
By the way, your avatar( small one) is way over size
Now I can see it, for some reason I couldn't see it on my iPad, all I see is a solid black shield and wings:p
By the way, your avatar( small one) is way over size
Mudbug
Nov 7, 04:35 PM
ok - I went thru and approved a whole slew of songs that were marked as duplicates (same album) and so they should be in the system. When I get more time this weekend, I'll run thru and make sure I didn't miss any.
Sorry about that - time kinda got away from me :)
Sorry about that - time kinda got away from me :)
WesCole
Apr 22, 08:16 AM
I'm a little confused, I understand the OSX and bootcamp win7 on the SSD but why are you partitioning the 750GB HDD? You might want to format the 750GB as mac osx journaled and get macdrive for win7, that way windows can write to both the bootable osx and the 750GB drive.
I have one drive with 3 partitions. SL, Lion and win7 and can share files between each OS. Just a suggestion... :)
I understand that part of the equation, but I was wondering if windows would give me the option to install programs (like office and photoshop) to the second hard drive. For example, would the installer be able to tell that it is a hard drive that windows can use to install programs?
I have one drive with 3 partitions. SL, Lion and win7 and can share files between each OS. Just a suggestion... :)
I understand that part of the equation, but I was wondering if windows would give me the option to install programs (like office and photoshop) to the second hard drive. For example, would the installer be able to tell that it is a hard drive that windows can use to install programs?