rpat1968
09-17 08:56 PM
My I-140 clearly shows that it's approved in Eb2 adv Degrees or Exceptional ability category. My lawyer and Employer both have agreed that USCIS has made mistake. in Infopass they created an SR last week with regards to this and there is no response.
wallpaper tattoos on Janet#39;s hip.
theshiningsun
10-08 04:50 PM
eb2c 01jun06
eb2i 08may06
eb3row 22jan05
eb3c 22nov03
eb3i 22jan02
eb3m 01may01
eb3p 01apr03
eb2i 08may06
eb3row 22jan05
eb3c 22nov03
eb3i 22jan02
eb3m 01may01
eb3p 01apr03
LostInGCProcess
09-20 12:13 AM
Look at this guys..Spain sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
I like this plan...lumpsum amount and a ticket to your home country, and can get back after 3 years...wow! its a good plan. :D
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
I like this plan...lumpsum amount and a ticket to your home country, and can get back after 3 years...wow! its a good plan. :D
2011 of a chimpanzee hip tattoo
walking_dude
11-21 11:17 AM
Don't hide anonymously like a Turkey. Eat Turkey (Fight for your cause)
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving
more...

ysnraju
05-15 10:28 PM
In person. They are very cool. Simple questions like when you last used or remeber etc..
reachinus
07-14 12:33 PM
Could be a DV case, could be family based, could be immediate family, could be anything. In fact EB cases are only about 200k out of 1,2 mil GCs issued last year (see immigration-law.com for a recent statistic). Backlogged does not mean unavailable.
I do agree.
I do agree.
more...
mbartosik
02-20 07:21 PM
As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.
If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.
EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.
If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.
2010 Stars lower back tattoo. Lisa
desi3933
01-14 10:57 AM
http://www.cis.ctc.edu/pub/groups/ppmsug/ICvEEHandout.pdf
__________________
Not a legal advice.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
gc_lover
07-24 12:17 PM
Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485 if the labor is approved but haven't received the hard copy? What do I need to attach to these applications to substitute for the hard copy?
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
hair side of her hip.
payal_nag
12-08 12:04 PM
I did send the $15 for overnight return. The consulate is saying they are taking 20 business days now to issue new passports. Even i had good experiences in the past where they send the stuff back within a week. But just my luck , that this time it is taking forever!!!!
more...
v_javans
09-10 01:49 PM
Thanks for the reply Veni001. Can anyone please answer to my second part of question i.e. online degree course.
Thanks,
javans
Thanks,
javans
hot hip tattoos for girls.

americandesi
03-13 05:34 PM
This is the danger with a "green card shop" company. They constantly have people joining and leaving them. Not a problem for H-1b but a major problem with GC processing.
Here is an example with company X which has ability pay for up to 50 employees at any point.
X applies 30 I-140s in 2005 [less than 50]
X applies 25 I-140s in 2006, and 20 of the 2005 count have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
X applies 30 I-140s in 2007, and another 20 have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
One would think since they have less than 50 empoyees and ability to pay for 50 employees, they are safe. This will work for H-1b, but not for GCs.
Since GC is for future employment, the company is required to have the ability to pay all 85 employees after they become permanent residents. It does not matter if they have quit the company. The asumption is all 85 will be employed by X on GC approval and so X is expected to be able to pay all of them.
This is what has happened here. When such a problem comes up, then they can (and sometimes do) pull back previously approved 140s too.
Most employees who leave the GC sponsoring employer either invoke AC21 or port their PD�s with another employer. Hence the GC sponsoring employer could very well go ahead and withdraw their I-140�s so that they are no longer burdened to prove ATP for all ex-employees.
Here is an example with company X which has ability pay for up to 50 employees at any point.
X applies 30 I-140s in 2005 [less than 50]
X applies 25 I-140s in 2006, and 20 of the 2005 count have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
X applies 30 I-140s in 2007, and another 20 have quit. Total employees are less than 50.
One would think since they have less than 50 empoyees and ability to pay for 50 employees, they are safe. This will work for H-1b, but not for GCs.
Since GC is for future employment, the company is required to have the ability to pay all 85 employees after they become permanent residents. It does not matter if they have quit the company. The asumption is all 85 will be employed by X on GC approval and so X is expected to be able to pay all of them.
This is what has happened here. When such a problem comes up, then they can (and sometimes do) pull back previously approved 140s too.
Most employees who leave the GC sponsoring employer either invoke AC21 or port their PD�s with another employer. Hence the GC sponsoring employer could very well go ahead and withdraw their I-140�s so that they are no longer burdened to prove ATP for all ex-employees.
more...
house Star tattoo hips search
rameshk75
09-16 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=copsmart;289590]My case is little bit different.
EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.
Am planning to apply paper based AP, can you give the list of docs required for the same.
Thanks
EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.
Am planning to apply paper based AP, can you give the list of docs required for the same.
Thanks
tattoo girl tattoos on hip.
sodh
02-15 11:39 PM
This is refreshing for once nobody asked if the person asking question is a paying member.
more...
pictures and Abdominal Tattoos
kams
08-14 08:13 PM
Congratulations. Glad to see that a 2004 PD also received the approval!
dresses girls tattoos on hip.
ramana_akp
12-17 10:00 PM
thanks for the inputs guys..
This is the first time i have applied for my I-485 and i am on H1b befor this and my record is very very clean...
Coming to the address on my I-485 i called up USCIS and also went fr an INFOPASS appointmentt and i was told that the address i told matched with theirs on the file...when i asked for a second copy to be sent they said that it will take 30-45 days for me to receive it...i am really worried..
Since the USCIS case status said "We mailed you a decision on 29'th NOV " and it is not 30 days wil it still be considered abandenonment denial??
Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
thanks again for your inputs..can you share some of your experinces.
This is the first time i have applied for my I-485 and i am on H1b befor this and my record is very very clean...
Coming to the address on my I-485 i called up USCIS and also went fr an INFOPASS appointmentt and i was told that the address i told matched with theirs on the file...when i asked for a second copy to be sent they said that it will take 30-45 days for me to receive it...i am really worried..
Since the USCIS case status said "We mailed you a decision on 29'th NOV " and it is not 30 days wil it still be considered abandenonment denial??
Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
thanks again for your inputs..can you share some of your experinces.
more...
makeup justin bieber tattoo left hip
PDOCT05
10-31 10:53 AM
Mine is similar case. While sending the application he missed the 2 pages of my wife's I485 application. He said he will try to send it again. Not sure what happens. :-((
Did you got the Rejected notice back? These lawyers are big A**** they don't do proper job after getting money. In the mean time pls have all your congressmen and senator info ready to contact in case of rejection.
Did you got the Rejected notice back? These lawyers are big A**** they don't do proper job after getting money. In the mean time pls have all your congressmen and senator info ready to contact in case of rejection.
girlfriend Hip tattoos are a great place
uma001
05-07 10:35 AM
There was no agreement signed. It was just agreed on an email. Am i still bound with the emplyment laws. Just want to understand before taking any steps. Also the project has ended after 4 month but i don't have any document. Also company B can't reveal any internal documents.
Buddy, You won't get legal notice . Don't worry too much. Company A is just threatening you.
Buddy, You won't get legal notice . Don't worry too much. Company A is just threatening you.
hairstyles star tattoos hip
shana04
02-01 10:42 AM
Friends / Gurus,
I had made decisions but would like to get second opinion from Gurus who are on the same boat like me. And I am not able to discuss with people close to me who are not in the same situation.
I know either Pappu or Logiclife suggested that it is alwasy better to have your own attorney instead of having employers attorney.
My situation:
This is a desi company and attorney is employers attorney, never been good to me, does not reply on time, does not respond properly on phone, infact does not give the respect that one desrves (as he thinks that he is talking to another desi)
Working for Employer A and he applied for labor, I 140 and he paid for it.
Then July 2007 came in and applied for 485 with same attorney - I paid for it.
Now comes AC21,
changing to employer B using H1B transfer.
My plan or decision: planning to change attorney (Rajiv khanna)though he is bit expensive.But heard a lot of good about him.And any ways in months come I need to renew EAD, AP and would need attorneys help (I know I can do it, but would prefer attorney do it)
Employer B suggestion: leave the case with previous attorney, unless you get RFE.As you have paid for it and it is your application. Attorney has to respond to you.
Your suggestion:
1. Stack back with old attorney
2. Stack back with old attorney, unless I get any RFE (hope not)
3. Change to my attorney even though it is expensive, which is always safe. As adviced by pappu or logiclife.
Please give me your valuable opinion / suggestion. And select your option.
Gurus, who have already done AC21 and would like to suggest some which is important and which lot of people ignore or would not know unless you are in boat, please suggest or highlight that point. This would be useful for people who would like to use AC21.
Thanking you in advance.
I had made decisions but would like to get second opinion from Gurus who are on the same boat like me. And I am not able to discuss with people close to me who are not in the same situation.
I know either Pappu or Logiclife suggested that it is alwasy better to have your own attorney instead of having employers attorney.
My situation:
This is a desi company and attorney is employers attorney, never been good to me, does not reply on time, does not respond properly on phone, infact does not give the respect that one desrves (as he thinks that he is talking to another desi)
Working for Employer A and he applied for labor, I 140 and he paid for it.
Then July 2007 came in and applied for 485 with same attorney - I paid for it.
Now comes AC21,
changing to employer B using H1B transfer.
My plan or decision: planning to change attorney (Rajiv khanna)though he is bit expensive.But heard a lot of good about him.And any ways in months come I need to renew EAD, AP and would need attorneys help (I know I can do it, but would prefer attorney do it)
Employer B suggestion: leave the case with previous attorney, unless you get RFE.As you have paid for it and it is your application. Attorney has to respond to you.
Your suggestion:
1. Stack back with old attorney
2. Stack back with old attorney, unless I get any RFE (hope not)
3. Change to my attorney even though it is expensive, which is always safe. As adviced by pappu or logiclife.
Please give me your valuable opinion / suggestion. And select your option.
Gurus, who have already done AC21 and would like to suggest some which is important and which lot of people ignore or would not know unless you are in boat, please suggest or highlight that point. This would be useful for people who would like to use AC21.
Thanking you in advance.
shreekhand
07-25 05:23 PM
He is not supposed to give you the entire document. Please read the instructions carefully printed on the upper portion !!
Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.
Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.
deepakjain
01-08 09:18 AM
Did the office say that you are granted visa and the passport will be mailed. I know in Mumbai consulate, you can collect the stamped-passport the same evening.
NewDelhi consulate will have an email address, email them and check. otherwise if you are there in the city visit the consulate and enquire.
Just my thoughts.All the best.
THe process has changed the passport are now delivered the next day between 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Mumbai consulate no longer delivers the passport the same day of interview.
Deepak
NewDelhi consulate will have an email address, email them and check. otherwise if you are there in the city visit the consulate and enquire.
Just my thoughts.All the best.
THe process has changed the passport are now delivered the next day between 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Mumbai consulate no longer delivers the passport the same day of interview.
Deepak