Tharian
Mar 11, 01:15 PM
Nice thread! I have a partition on my internal and am using it every moment of the day.
Lion rocks.
-d
Lion rocks.
-d
Emattjenn
Jan 18, 12:24 AM
Hi,
As the crazy person who invented this gadget I hope it's ok to post a comment. First of all I'm dog tired from having the ride of my life at MacWorld '08. I feel like I've finally found my extended family. Everybody was very, very cool, everybody had a great sense of humor and every person who tried it was amazed at the effect. As for the iLidz�, all I can say is I dared myself and then kept moving forward...Think different and then Just Do It! My two good brain cells fired at the same time and this is what came out! Two posts ago Spanky Deluxe hit the bulls eye as to what inspired me to make it. It's not for looking cool or walking down the street or for driving a car. It's for those times when you don't care who's around. One of the things that kept me going was the fact that I'm able to lay back in bed with my head in my pillow and watch a movie as if it was on a about a 65" display and not wake up my wife! I'd easily wear it on an airplane, there's nothing worse when the in-flight movie sucks. The other reason, both my wife and I have iPhones which was quite expensive and I'd never slap down the $250-$300 to buy a "cool" pmv, plus my kids would probably break it in a day. So, this alternative does the same thing for $29.95 and it's almost unbreakable! ;)
As the crazy person who invented this gadget I hope it's ok to post a comment. First of all I'm dog tired from having the ride of my life at MacWorld '08. I feel like I've finally found my extended family. Everybody was very, very cool, everybody had a great sense of humor and every person who tried it was amazed at the effect. As for the iLidz�, all I can say is I dared myself and then kept moving forward...Think different and then Just Do It! My two good brain cells fired at the same time and this is what came out! Two posts ago Spanky Deluxe hit the bulls eye as to what inspired me to make it. It's not for looking cool or walking down the street or for driving a car. It's for those times when you don't care who's around. One of the things that kept me going was the fact that I'm able to lay back in bed with my head in my pillow and watch a movie as if it was on a about a 65" display and not wake up my wife! I'd easily wear it on an airplane, there's nothing worse when the in-flight movie sucks. The other reason, both my wife and I have iPhones which was quite expensive and I'd never slap down the $250-$300 to buy a "cool" pmv, plus my kids would probably break it in a day. So, this alternative does the same thing for $29.95 and it's almost unbreakable! ;)
shotts56
Apr 17, 05:56 AM
Works fine for me on 4.3.1 original iPad, latest version of Retinapad.
dornball
Jul 9, 06:30 PM
definitely a scam.
there's something to the saying " if its too good to be true, then it probably is."
my advice is......walk away.
i myself got ripped off by one of these deals.....selling a powerbook+23" cinema display.
don't make this mistake.
-dornball
there's something to the saying " if its too good to be true, then it probably is."
my advice is......walk away.
i myself got ripped off by one of these deals.....selling a powerbook+23" cinema display.
don't make this mistake.
-dornball
more...
tpatricks
Feb 23, 01:20 PM
I got
Connection Error: Could not connect to MySQL instance at localhost. Error: Unknown system variable 'sql_mode' (code 1193)
You'd think they'd actually TEST IT before releasing to the public. I've used Navicat with great success (gotta love that scheduler; though it deletes everything else in cron), CocoaMySQL is good, too, though needs an update.
It's possible that their MySQL Administrator ONLY works with their version of MySQL for Mac OSX. I'm using the original from Mac OS X Server, though don't know what the differences would be.
Really, you'd think they'd test it first. Really.

Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart
more...

Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart

Rebecca Gayheart with daughter
more...

Rebecca Gayheart And Family At

Rebecca Gayheart
more...

Rebecca Gayheart#39;s wavy, updo

Rebecca Gayheart and Shiva
more...

Here#39;s Rebecca Gayheart:

Rebecca Gayheart
more...

Rebecca Gayheart

and Rebecca Gayheart at
more...

See All Rebecca Gayheart Pics

Rebecca Gayheart at Fit For

her mom Rebecca Gayheart
Connection Error: Could not connect to MySQL instance at localhost. Error: Unknown system variable 'sql_mode' (code 1193)
You'd think they'd actually TEST IT before releasing to the public. I've used Navicat with great success (gotta love that scheduler; though it deletes everything else in cron), CocoaMySQL is good, too, though needs an update.
It's possible that their MySQL Administrator ONLY works with their version of MySQL for Mac OSX. I'm using the original from Mac OS X Server, though don't know what the differences would be.
Really, you'd think they'd test it first. Really.
Martin C
Jan 12, 07:50 PM
I actually kind of dig the name MacBook Air. I can't wait to hear Steve announce the details.
more...
alphaod
Apr 20, 07:02 PM
YouTube: video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0)
That's just sadistic! :eek:
That's just sadistic! :eek:
Surely
Mar 3, 09:37 AM
^^^^^"Thank you for your tolerance" coming from someone named "anti-microsoft" has to be somewhat ironic, right??????
Surely that would be !!!!!!!!!!
???????? would mean its a very big question.
Stop yelling, I'm here now.
Surely that would be !!!!!!!!!!
???????? would mean its a very big question.
Stop yelling, I'm here now.
more...
Morn
Dec 21, 08:20 PM
But nothing in a laptop gets hot enough to burn anything...
apexfork
Jun 26, 01:49 AM
why exactly did i pay $1500 to attend if they're going to make the videos available free less than a week after the event?
Stump.
Stump.
more...
Applejuiced
Feb 9, 02:06 PM
What good is doing it all at the same time if you can't keep the call connected?;)
Hey guess what, I can make calls fine on my AT&T phone.
Keep believing the VZ hype and thinking only verizon customers can actually make phone calls:D
Hey guess what, I can make calls fine on my AT&T phone.
Keep believing the VZ hype and thinking only verizon customers can actually make phone calls:D
WildPalms
Jan 15, 07:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)
just wondering when I should set my reminder for sitting transfixed in front of my MacBook!
May I suggest http://www.timeanddate.com
just wondering when I should set my reminder for sitting transfixed in front of my MacBook!
May I suggest http://www.timeanddate.com
more...
MacRumorUser
Mar 18, 07:07 AM
Sims 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 + Soaked + Wild! Expansions
DarkMessiah - Might & Magic
HalfLife 2 + Episodic Content
Oblivion - ES3
Things I hate about PC Gaming : S.T.E.A.M
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 + Soaked + Wild! Expansions
DarkMessiah - Might & Magic
HalfLife 2 + Episodic Content
Oblivion - ES3
Things I hate about PC Gaming : S.T.E.A.M
nava
Jan 26, 03:17 PM
Yeah, thats pretty interesting, would be nice to hear their music.
more...
Zen0Jin
May 6, 01:00 PM
The 6970 came out this year.
@OP: Yes it will handle decent gaming for about that time, but expect that you may have to play future games at slightly lower setting over the time.
No, the 6970 is a 2 year old card. It may have come OUT this year.
@OP: Yes it will handle decent gaming for about that time, but expect that you may have to play future games at slightly lower setting over the time.
No, the 6970 is a 2 year old card. It may have come OUT this year.
Mr. Anderson
Sep 12, 01:01 PM
Ah, the rumors are causing a feeding frenzy again - I'm still waiting till October when IBM makes it statement concerning their Power4. There are just too many questions and no answers. The only thing that everyone agrees on is that the G4 needs to be replaced or drastically updated.
more...
Ceebee1980
May 6, 02:43 AM
There are definitely some strong yet subtle speed boosts. Some of what I noticed:
-Radeon 6750m screen tearing is gone.
-Safari seems snappier. Not joking though. A lot faster.
-Trackpad responsiveness is drastically increased in Safari and elsewhere. Before, I had issues where if I clicked on the bookmark bar, it wouldn't register the click sometimes. Very annoying. But now it seems to be fixed.
-No ssd for me, but reboot times seem a bit faster.
-Temps seem a hair lower too.
-Radeon 6750m screen tearing is gone.
-Safari seems snappier. Not joking though. A lot faster.
-Trackpad responsiveness is drastically increased in Safari and elsewhere. Before, I had issues where if I clicked on the bookmark bar, it wouldn't register the click sometimes. Very annoying. But now it seems to be fixed.
-No ssd for me, but reboot times seem a bit faster.
-Temps seem a hair lower too.
Heilage
Mar 31, 02:57 PM
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
That is a major distinction. I like watching Maddow, she's very on point and no ********, it seems.
(But hey, I'm a commie liberal socialist ***** foreigner.)
That is a major distinction. I like watching Maddow, she's very on point and no ********, it seems.
(But hey, I'm a commie liberal socialist ***** foreigner.)
methodshop
Jul 12, 10:30 PM
i got it for free off another web site.
if you dont mind me asking, which site did you get it from?
if you dont mind me asking, which site did you get it from?
gsfesz
Apr 6, 07:00 PM
i have upgraded to mac osx lion but found it to buggy but i only have a back from lion any suggestions? thanks in advance:confused:
fartheststar
Sep 8, 09:18 PM
Good ploy on their part to get a cheap emac.
Good luck with HP. Not a bad company's computer to have if you have to have a non-apple, but it still runs windows.
Good luck with HP. Not a bad company's computer to have if you have to have a non-apple, but it still runs windows.
peapody
Jun 22, 03:32 PM
I pm'ed but still have not heard anything.
Vampire5003
May 3, 12:49 PM
$800.
Where did you buy it? I hope it wasn't craigslist. If it was eBay I would print out the listing information just encase if it turns out there's nothing in it. You could then open a case on eBay and demand your money back.
Where did you buy it? I hope it wasn't craigslist. If it was eBay I would print out the listing information just encase if it turns out there's nothing in it. You could then open a case on eBay and demand your money back.
PBF
Mar 8, 11:17 PM
Dot the i's and cross the t's.