Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes on drugs

images drugs are bad quotes. quotes on drugs. Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics
  • Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics



  • H1B2GC
    10-02 06:24 PM
    USCIS addresses RFE's to attorney who represents you, you will not get the RFE. Even if you call USCIS, they will not provide you with clear details.

    Try calling them to know about your RFE; you might get lucky!





    wallpaper Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics quotes on drugs. Osho Quotes on Life
  • Osho Quotes on Life



  • EB3IFiasco
    04-22 12:34 AM
    Jonas - Are you sure you have a EB3 labor? i.e. less than 5 yrs of experience and/or a miniumum BS as opposed to greater than 5 yrs of experience and/or master's or higher (EB2)? If latter than you may file your I-140 under EB2.

    EB3 or EB2 gets decided on your I140 based on your labor certification job requirements.





    quotes on drugs. Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics
  • Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics



  • subba
    02-11 08:26 PM
    The way I see it....You have an I797 approval till 2010. Once you have that, it does not matter on what basis it was received. The I797 approval does not say "Only valid until I140 has not been withdrawn" etc.





    2011 Osho Quotes on Life quotes on drugs. Love and Other Drugs.
  • Love and Other Drugs.



  • belmontboy
    02-15 01:29 PM
    If each state in India were a country

    There would have been no backlog.

    dude people are fighting EB2 Vs Eb3 war.
    Why do u want to ignite one state Vs another state war now??
    Don't u have better to do with your spare time?

    Admin, please delete this useless thread. We have enough topics to crib/fight/backstab about!!!



    more...


    quotes on drugs. Osho Quotes on Zen
  • Osho Quotes on Zen



  • chanduv23
    09-17 01:35 PM
    I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:

    Leo Tolstoy
    Mahatma Gandhi
    Roosevelt
    Lincoln

    Everyone looked old - but they were great, they are in every child's text books, bridges are named after them, countries declare national holidays for their birthday

    So Andy - yes - you will very much be assimmilate so no worries :)





    quotes on drugs. Quotes games drugs-plaza
  • Quotes games drugs-plaza



  • guyfromsg
    09-20 09:32 PM
    now days there is 'Returning Workers quota' in VFS and US embassy. visit VFS in person and take advantage of that process.

    cheers

    Interesting..If I visit VFS in person when I'm in Chennai, How soon will I get the appointment. My visa expires in Feb'07 and I'm going to Chennai for 3 weeks in Nov. So If I don't get appt I can always try for the next trip..



    more...


    quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes. love
  • drugs are bad quotes. love



  • rajeshalex
    09-20 01:31 AM
    Hi Modi,

    If u plan in 3 months prior and if u dont travel during the peak times you should get a good deal from anyone. Peak time is when school closes in US and Dec 10 to Jan 20.

    And get quotes from one or 2 agents and check the airline website. This should give u a good starting point

    Rajesh





    2010 Alcohol/Drugs Myspace Graphics quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes.
  • drugs are bad quotes.



  • JuneBut2ndJuly
    09-06 04:51 PM
    my employer messed it up. originally filed on June 14th and application returned due to wrong check included and mailed again on June 29th .



    more...


    quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes.
  • drugs are bad quotes.



  • rgrant
    04-04 07:55 AM
    I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.





    hair Love and Other Drugs. quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes.
  • drugs are bad quotes.



  • pxkuma
    04-07 08:20 PM
    There is absolutely no reason to fear. I also work for a TARP recipient. In January, I received a 3 year extension beyond the 6th year.

    I went to Toronto last week for my H1B stamping. At no point of time, did anyone ask about TARP or any ramifications related to it. All talk of no H1B extensions beyond 6 years is absolutely false. Also, I can't imagine the BofA case rejection to be true either.



    more...


    quotes on drugs. Quote of the day: Drug suspect
  • Quote of the day: Drug suspect



  • shantak
    07-18 07:57 AM
    e-filled.
    Thanks

    Can I call them and ask about it ? This is scary. My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.

    appreciate any suggestions.

    dont worry, it is taking a little longer because of the flood of applications. 3 weeks is nothing to worry.





    hot Osho Quotes on Zen quotes on drugs. quotes, trippy, drugs, .
  • quotes, trippy, drugs, .



  • willgetgc2005
    04-24 11:47 PM
    dilbert_cal / others,

    I have a EB3 2002 PD . My 140 is approved and is 485 pending for 2 years. I have EAD as well. So my question is if I join a new employer using AC21 and have the new employer file an EB2 and then try to port PD, will it work. Assume my current employer will revoke 140. Will the PD portabilty still work ?

    Thanks

    _________________________________________________


    If your previous company has closed down, there isnt any way you can port the PD.

    PD transfer can be done if you have an approved I-140. Since you didnt reach that stage and also since the company is no longer around ( which kills any possibility of filing 140 with them ) , you wouldnt be able to port your PD.

    Also for PD transfer through approved I140, your job responsibilities, your location of work etc do not play any role.



    more...


    house quotes about quitting drugs quotes on drugs. bill hicks drugs quotes
  • bill hicks drugs quotes



  • admin
    04-03 07:11 AM
    jinger,

    If we ask for everything, we will end up with nothing. If we do not focus on a certain set of issues, we're just setting ourselves for failure. It is not that we're misleading others either. We've always been very open about our goals. We never claimed that we're going to represent every immigrant's wishes.

    While what GCwaitforever, has asked is for a very good reason, we're right now focussed on bringing the maximum good to the maximum number of our members.





    tattoo Quotes games drugs-plaza quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes.
  • drugs are bad quotes.



  • badluck
    07-11 02:05 PM
    he is the Gonzalez The Janitor not the Director:rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures drugs are bad quotes. love quotes on drugs. drugs are bad quotes.
  • drugs are bad quotes.



  • sri1309
    10-22 08:59 PM
    Guys,

    Here is a hypo situation, which I am sure we will be interested to know.,

    What happens to a Wife's status on EAD, if the husband's 485 is in trouble, when both are working on EADs. Isnt her case independent once she also applied for 485/AP/EAD, or will there be a dependency,

    Thanks





    dresses quotes, trippy, drugs, . quotes on drugs. quotes about quitting drugs
  • quotes about quitting drugs



  • enthu999
    07-16 11:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen and planning to file AOS(ofcourse if there is some news from USCIS:)) currently, I am on TN visa which is of temporary intent unlike
    H1B which is dual intent.

    Planning to travel to Canada in Sept'07 while I am on TN and be back in Oct'07 on H1B which will be valid from Oct-01-2007 till Sept-2010. Will there be any problem if AOS is filed before I leave to Canada.

    Also, my current TN Visa is valid till Sept-30 and my H1B will be effective on my travel back from Canada, if there is any gap between Sept-30 and the date I travel back will there be any problem due this gap once the AOS is filed?

    Please advice,

    Thank you



    more...


    makeup drugs are bad quotes. quotes on drugs. quotes about quitting drugs
  • quotes about quitting drugs



  • beibei2929
    05-15 02:22 PM
    But you need a valid visa stamp to re-enter.
    1) What is the validity of your current visa stamp ?
    2) When you applied for visa extension , what is going to be the validity of that visa ?

    1) current visa stamp has already expired, so I have to apply for a new stamp(this is the key question: how long is the visa stamp? 3-moth or only till June 30?)2) the validity of new I-797 approval notice will till 2010. I guess it will be approved next month.

    My wish is the visa stamp is 3-month and then I can enter US with the new I-797 extension approval. Am I right?





    girlfriend drugs are bad quotes. quotes on drugs. quotes about quitting drugs
  • quotes about quitting drugs



  • sagar_nyc
    06-20 09:30 AM
    For 485, EAD and AP , Do we need get three quarter old fashion photo . I mean facing diagonal or facing straight to camera? I believe old one was looking diagonal to camera.

    take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there

    total cost 19 cents





    hairstyles Quote of the day: Drug suspect quotes on drugs. is kesha on drugs. kesha on
  • is kesha on drugs. kesha on



  • anilsal
    12-13 10:55 AM
    Taking any action on 11+ million illegal aliens is no small job, It will take years.





    adi787
    12-02 09:11 PM
    Thanks for your replies....

    I was asking... 3 year extn AFTER 6th year... anyway.

    to kris04:: Was your case like you never worked for sponsoring company?





    PD_Dec2002
    05-22 08:21 AM
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Hammond Law Group (HLG) was hired by IV for its lobbying efforts, correct? What does HLG have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Would be interesting to get their point of view...

    Thanks,
    Jayant