Benjamin
Nov 7, 07:33 AM
in header: <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="[feed title]" href="[feed url]" />
Ohnevah
Apr 28, 06:15 PM
Sorry I didn't know where else to post this, but is it true we need to buy an iPhone 4 white with a Contract?
I just talked to a ATT rep and he said they don't sell them without contract? Is that true?
I just talked to a ATT rep and he said they don't sell them without contract? Is that true?
rmwebs
May 1, 04:20 AM
How can anyone see this as great news?
its an UPGRADE...not a transfer, not a conversion, not a migration...an UPGRADE.
For Apple Upgrade = $$$. Simply put, we're probably once again going to be shafted by an idiotic $100 /year fee for a slow iDisk replacement...think I'll stick with S3 for now! :eek:
its an UPGRADE...not a transfer, not a conversion, not a migration...an UPGRADE.
For Apple Upgrade = $$$. Simply put, we're probably once again going to be shafted by an idiotic $100 /year fee for a slow iDisk replacement...think I'll stick with S3 for now! :eek:
rich2000
Oct 12, 10:40 AM
It's certainly not as sleek as before but that's my first impression. Not quite as professional looking and the UI is almost 'overdone'.
Might revert to Tweetie 1.
Maps are nice though.
That's it exactly, I've been trying to think what it is... and you're right the UI is actually overdone!
Might revert to Tweetie 1.
Maps are nice though.
That's it exactly, I've been trying to think what it is... and you're right the UI is actually overdone!
more...
Dbrown
Apr 21, 09:53 PM
Except iOS is not a exclusively a smartphone OS. Again, if you are a developer, the metric that matters is how many devices are using the particular platform.
iOS for iphone is an exclusive smartphone OS. Or are you telling me that ipod touch and ipad run the same exact OS?
Why would you ever make a comparison like that? That's like comparing "laptop OS" versus "desktop OS". They're the same thing. Doesn't make a difference what device it's on, it's still the same OS. Is is that tough for you to understand?
Laptops and desktops run the same exact OS. There are no apps that are made specifically for a laptop or desktop. There are iphone apps that wont run on an ipod touch. There are ipad apps that wont run on an ipod touch or an iphone. If they were the same OS then that wouldnt happen.
Give me ONE compelling reason why you would ever compare just the phones segment.
Because it's common sense.
iOS for iphone is an exclusive smartphone OS. Or are you telling me that ipod touch and ipad run the same exact OS?
Why would you ever make a comparison like that? That's like comparing "laptop OS" versus "desktop OS". They're the same thing. Doesn't make a difference what device it's on, it's still the same OS. Is is that tough for you to understand?
Laptops and desktops run the same exact OS. There are no apps that are made specifically for a laptop or desktop. There are iphone apps that wont run on an ipod touch. There are ipad apps that wont run on an ipod touch or an iphone. If they were the same OS then that wouldnt happen.
Give me ONE compelling reason why you would ever compare just the phones segment.
Because it's common sense.
sochrisash
Oct 15, 06:33 AM
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp263/sochrisash/Picture1-8.png
Emma stone :D
Yeh my boring iMac desktop, haven't got round to customizing it
Emma stone :D
Yeh my boring iMac desktop, haven't got round to customizing it
more...

cranners
Apr 22, 09:14 AM
Just UITableViewCell ?
Macky-Mac
May 6, 01:00 AM
....Americans are stunningly uninformed on 1949-41....
obviously
obviously
more...
ten-oak-druid
Apr 29, 03:39 PM
Sounds like everything Apple just went through with Antenna-Gate and the White iPhone 4. It happens to everyone.
I don't think this is the case. RIMM is not doing well.
Unusual Price Movement Detected - (TSE: RIM.TO) (http://www.tickrwatch.com/2011/04/unusual-price-movement-detected-tse_29.html)
Posted by Eric Savoie at 3:30 PM
Shares of Research In Motion Limited (TSE: RIM) fell by 15.1% or $-8.13/share to $45.7. In the past year, the shares have traded as low as $44.94 and as high as $73.98. On average, 1956300 shares of RIM.TO exchange hands on a given day and today's volume is recorded at 8273998. The shares are currently trading below the 50-day and 200-day moving averages which indicates that the shares have been experiencing downward momemtum. The stock may bounce back to test the 200-day moving average. Thus, you may want to pay close attention for a move up to the $55.63 area but be careful because the stock may face selling pressure at this level.
I don't think this is the case. RIMM is not doing well.
Unusual Price Movement Detected - (TSE: RIM.TO) (http://www.tickrwatch.com/2011/04/unusual-price-movement-detected-tse_29.html)
Posted by Eric Savoie at 3:30 PM
Shares of Research In Motion Limited (TSE: RIM) fell by 15.1% or $-8.13/share to $45.7. In the past year, the shares have traded as low as $44.94 and as high as $73.98. On average, 1956300 shares of RIM.TO exchange hands on a given day and today's volume is recorded at 8273998. The shares are currently trading below the 50-day and 200-day moving averages which indicates that the shares have been experiencing downward momemtum. The stock may bounce back to test the 200-day moving average. Thus, you may want to pay close attention for a move up to the $55.63 area but be careful because the stock may face selling pressure at this level.
iJohnHenry
Apr 5, 03:15 PM
The real problem here is that not enough women are standing in front of their mirrors after dressing and asking themselves "if I get raped wearing this, will I be blamed?"
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/ohmy.gif
Look out, here they come!!!
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/Townsfolk.gif
If I wear a nice business suit, am I to blame when I get mugged?
If you are on your iPhone 4, and have a MacAir in your bag, yes. :p
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/ohmy.gif
Look out, here they come!!!
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/Townsfolk.gif
If I wear a nice business suit, am I to blame when I get mugged?
If you are on your iPhone 4, and have a MacAir in your bag, yes. :p
more...
Laird Knox
Apr 6, 01:59 PM
as a home mac user, im just interested in how these hard-core internet serving hard drives difffer from consumer ones. can any one explain the technical side of it?

Project #173 – Polymer Clay
more...

Polymer Clay Cakes Galore!

Polymer Clay on the Cheap
more...

polymer clay since 1997.

Poly Clay Play - Polymer Clay
more...

Polymer Clay Heart amp; Butterfly

Fimo and Sculpey Polymer clay

Fimo - Dough amp; Polymer Clay
Iglio
Aug 15, 02:35 AM
I think I got the wallpaper from one of these threads.
That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol
That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol
more...
SandboxGeneral
Mar 18, 08:53 PM
And the point of this is what? So you can get an iPad 2 yourself. :rolleyes:
le sacre
Nov 2, 04:04 PM
May seem like a silly question about the shuffle....but can the 2nd gen Shuffle play gapless if you set it off shuffle and load in a gapless album?
apple says no, and i can confirm this on my new 2nd gen shuffle. there is a slight gap.
apple says no, and i can confirm this on my new 2nd gen shuffle. there is a slight gap.
more...
wilheldp
Apr 28, 06:21 AM
I was really excited about the Verizon iPhone because I absolutely hate AT&T. I had Verizon for 7 years, and never dropped a single call. But I switched to AT&T when the iPhone 3GS came out, and now I drop the call on about 90% of the calls I make (no joke).
When the Verizon iPhone was announced, I was planning to decide whether to pay the ETF to AT&T and switch immediately, or wait until June when my contract was up. When I saw that the Verizon iPhone was just the iPhone 4 with a new wireless chip, it made my decision to wait a little easier.
That was Apple's first attempt at stretching the life of the iPhone 4, and apparently, people didn't bite (since CDMA phone sales didn't meet expectations). Now, they are making their second stab at extending the life of the iPhone 4 by finally releasing the white models. The problem is that they are trying to get longevity out of a design that was heavily flawed to begin with. Not only does the death grip reduce signal strength, but Apple is stubbornly refusing to integrate LTE.
I will not make the switch back to Verizon until Apple releases an iPhone with a 4G chip in it AND completely re-designs the antenna so that I can hold the phone any way I damn well please and still have good signal. It looks like I may not get that until September or Q1 2012. Well, so be it.
Apple is starting to get the attitude that they cannot make a mistake, and Android device makers are capitalizing on Apple's arrogance.
When the Verizon iPhone was announced, I was planning to decide whether to pay the ETF to AT&T and switch immediately, or wait until June when my contract was up. When I saw that the Verizon iPhone was just the iPhone 4 with a new wireless chip, it made my decision to wait a little easier.
That was Apple's first attempt at stretching the life of the iPhone 4, and apparently, people didn't bite (since CDMA phone sales didn't meet expectations). Now, they are making their second stab at extending the life of the iPhone 4 by finally releasing the white models. The problem is that they are trying to get longevity out of a design that was heavily flawed to begin with. Not only does the death grip reduce signal strength, but Apple is stubbornly refusing to integrate LTE.
I will not make the switch back to Verizon until Apple releases an iPhone with a 4G chip in it AND completely re-designs the antenna so that I can hold the phone any way I damn well please and still have good signal. It looks like I may not get that until September or Q1 2012. Well, so be it.
Apple is starting to get the attitude that they cannot make a mistake, and Android device makers are capitalizing on Apple's arrogance.

dethmaShine
May 1, 07:11 AM
I'm the one who found it. It's the following file:
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Resources/English.lprog/Localizable.strings
Cool.
How does one basically decode these string files?
These seem to binary although they have readable text. How can we actually read all the content in those binary files?
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Resources/English.lprog/Localizable.strings
Cool.
How does one basically decode these string files?
These seem to binary although they have readable text. How can we actually read all the content in those binary files?
more...
obey908
Mar 14, 01:21 PM
There is already a post your setup thread
mattcube64
Dec 26, 02:01 AM
It is good to see you have the most important game there, Golden Eye!!
Lol! Yup! ... Was my most looked forward to game this Christmas! Really thankful my mom got me the bundle! :)
My final haul:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5003/5292739690_bc1499a90d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5165/5292742492_c15322ea0d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5006/5292144777_cd576da997_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5090/5292146213_3eacb4a68f_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5044/5292147389_cd86200dbf_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5292141633_a64d8d0e7a_b.jpg
... and then some socks, undershirts, cologne, candy, etc... Also got some cool Star Wars stuff, a great Saddleback wallet, and about $250 of unique giftcards/cash. Also bought Donkey Kong Country Returns a couple days ago at a GREAT bargain... but might return it since I probably won't get to it in a while.
All in all, a fantastic Christmas. It's been a very hard year for me and my family; but you certainly wouldn't be able to tell today. I'm very, very grateful for my wonderful and loving family, and am very glad that I could see all my family over the last couple days.
Lol! Yup! ... Was my most looked forward to game this Christmas! Really thankful my mom got me the bundle! :)
My final haul:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5003/5292739690_bc1499a90d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5165/5292742492_c15322ea0d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5006/5292144777_cd576da997_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5090/5292146213_3eacb4a68f_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5044/5292147389_cd86200dbf_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5292141633_a64d8d0e7a_b.jpg
... and then some socks, undershirts, cologne, candy, etc... Also got some cool Star Wars stuff, a great Saddleback wallet, and about $250 of unique giftcards/cash. Also bought Donkey Kong Country Returns a couple days ago at a GREAT bargain... but might return it since I probably won't get to it in a while.
All in all, a fantastic Christmas. It's been a very hard year for me and my family; but you certainly wouldn't be able to tell today. I'm very, very grateful for my wonderful and loving family, and am very glad that I could see all my family over the last couple days.
maclaptop
Apr 28, 09:26 PM
Samsung has an image problem, and even that has only improved in the last few years.
You may think so, but it's not what you think it is. I travel globally and Samsung is very well thought of in the many countries I do business with.
In addition they are not easily replaced as a component supplier. Apple benefits from their quality, high volume capacity, and very good pricing.
I'm not married to either, but I am intimately knowledgeable of their respective operations. They have a mutually beneficial relationship. It would hurt Apple to lose them.
Apples not stupid, just posturing for mind share. Its an American cultural thing. Samsung understands that, thus they are slashing back. Apples working hard to spin this so they look like the victim.
It's what Apple the finger pointer does "you're holding it wrong". Another version "they all do that"
No big deal they've got to blame someone, anyone.
You may think so, but it's not what you think it is. I travel globally and Samsung is very well thought of in the many countries I do business with.
In addition they are not easily replaced as a component supplier. Apple benefits from their quality, high volume capacity, and very good pricing.
I'm not married to either, but I am intimately knowledgeable of their respective operations. They have a mutually beneficial relationship. It would hurt Apple to lose them.
Apples not stupid, just posturing for mind share. Its an American cultural thing. Samsung understands that, thus they are slashing back. Apples working hard to spin this so they look like the victim.
It's what Apple the finger pointer does "you're holding it wrong". Another version "they all do that"
No big deal they've got to blame someone, anyone.
yippy
Sep 24, 04:52 PM
I would say yes. Usually one is more concerned with the girl as the consequences can be harsher for them (they are the ones who get pregnate) and if her parents are ok with it then it is probably fine. Also, he is 18 and an adult so tequinicaly you can't tell him. Also, you said he has already so it is not like it would be something new (ie, they both know that they are ok with it).
About the age of consent. It does vary widely depending on where you are. In the U.S. it gets as low as 14 for males and 16 for females in some states. You can check out the age of consent for most anywhere in the world here. (http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm)
About the age of consent. It does vary widely depending on where you are. In the U.S. it gets as low as 14 for males and 16 for females in some states. You can check out the age of consent for most anywhere in the world here. (http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm)
iBecks
Oct 26, 03:34 AM
I just thought I could pick it up on the way home from work.
I can wait, I'm at Mac Expo tomorrow, so hopefully I should get it from there.
I can wait, I'm at Mac Expo tomorrow, so hopefully I should get it from there.
Melrose
Oct 11, 11:12 AM
snip
i need to buy candy bar :(
Anime chicks with guns. Nothing is ever as awesome. :D
i need to buy candy bar :(
Anime chicks with guns. Nothing is ever as awesome. :D
blow45
May 3, 05:25 AM
I wouldnt imagine what arn would put on the front page had it been a sperm donor fund....
infernohellion
May 5, 01:01 PM
Introduction of the unibody MacBooks. That's the second half of 08.