techfreak85
Jan 25, 02:33 PM
I am folding in windows with my gpu for the next week or so, or until twoodcc gets back, then I'll go back to os x. We will have crazy ppd (for us anyway :P) when he returns!! As least jav6454 is back now. :)
If all goes to plan, I will be building an Ivy Bridge computer when the chip comes out. But who knows when that is actually going to happen.
If all goes to plan, I will be building an Ivy Bridge computer when the chip comes out. But who knows when that is actually going to happen.
MacAndrew92
Mar 30, 06:08 PM
Hello, I got a mac mini running 10.5.8. When I boot the computer the file sharing between mac and widows works, 10 minutes later the sharing stops working, and I need to restart the computer to get it working again
How can I solve this?
Thnks
How can I solve this?
Thnks
bretm
Oct 7, 12:01 AM
agree.
it crashes regularly, even on macrumors or on the apple site!
just make it work!
If macrumors or the apple site is crashing safari (my safari hasn't crashed in years) you have something severely wrong with your system. Time for a checkup buddy.
it crashes regularly, even on macrumors or on the apple site!
just make it work!
If macrumors or the apple site is crashing safari (my safari hasn't crashed in years) you have something severely wrong with your system. Time for a checkup buddy.
gmidgley
Oct 26, 03:32 AM
I wouldn't expect them to, they are a supplier of apple products and not an apple store, why not head to birmingham or solihull, its only 60 mins away!
Gary
Gary
more...

Rodimus Prime
Apr 27, 10:39 PM
Without even stepping into the whole "they're lying/they're not lying" debate, and since iOS and Android are the only really choices out there, I'm going with the option that doesn't have its sole business model built on knowing as much as possible about me and sharing it with third parties.
To anyone that thinks Google is giving that OS away for free for altruistic reasons, I have a bridge you might be interested in. ;)
So you go with the company that has shown that is will look for any way to make an extra buck.
I trust Google a hell of a lot more than Apple.
Now that Apple is in the ads game I can tell you they will be a lot worse about sharing your data than Google ever was and will be.
To anyone that thinks Google is giving that OS away for free for altruistic reasons, I have a bridge you might be interested in. ;)
So you go with the company that has shown that is will look for any way to make an extra buck.
I trust Google a hell of a lot more than Apple.
Now that Apple is in the ads game I can tell you they will be a lot worse about sharing your data than Google ever was and will be.

St0rMl0rD
Dec 24, 06:20 AM
So I'm opening a new topic for y'all to post pics of what you got for Christmas this year. Hopefully we'll see some good stuff here!
-J
-J
more...
yellow
Jan 3, 03:54 PM
Welp... Got Notes 7.02 today.
Visually, it looks "fatter". The fonts are more substantial. Almost bold in look. It also looks more "modern" if you will.. or more "mac-like".
The installer actually uses the default OS X installer. That's nice.
The whole BS "Lotus Notes" directory with all it's turds is replaced by a nice Notes.app applicaiton bundle. That's nice.
They added Safari as an option for URL handlers. That's nice.
It upgraded 6.5.x just fine, though I had moved my data directory to my home directory a while back, not sure (yet) how the upgrade will go if one's data directory still exists in the app's hierarchy.
It IS a Universal Binary! WooHoo!! That's REALLY nice!
It's still a carbon app. That's NOT nice. You'll notice the old MacOS watch icon. A sure sign of a carbonized app.
It still uses BinHex 4.0 as the default Mac attachment encoder. That's NOT nice.
I don't know how it handles emails with embeded java or HTML (I'm sure other users have experienced Notes crashes when reading some emails with HTML in them). Wait and see on that one.
It seems to be a bit faster, despite being a carbon app still. Wait and see on that one.
Visually, it looks "fatter". The fonts are more substantial. Almost bold in look. It also looks more "modern" if you will.. or more "mac-like".
The installer actually uses the default OS X installer. That's nice.
The whole BS "Lotus Notes" directory with all it's turds is replaced by a nice Notes.app applicaiton bundle. That's nice.
They added Safari as an option for URL handlers. That's nice.
It upgraded 6.5.x just fine, though I had moved my data directory to my home directory a while back, not sure (yet) how the upgrade will go if one's data directory still exists in the app's hierarchy.
It IS a Universal Binary! WooHoo!! That's REALLY nice!
It's still a carbon app. That's NOT nice. You'll notice the old MacOS watch icon. A sure sign of a carbonized app.
It still uses BinHex 4.0 as the default Mac attachment encoder. That's NOT nice.
I don't know how it handles emails with embeded java or HTML (I'm sure other users have experienced Notes crashes when reading some emails with HTML in them). Wait and see on that one.
It seems to be a bit faster, despite being a carbon app still. Wait and see on that one.
Philalbe
Mar 23, 02:43 PM
Drop him now, and quit whoring yourself. He will continue to abuse you for pennies because that's how he flies, and you're letting him.
Check around at what other degreed or professional designers charge.
You are too low by a factor of a number I might run out of zeroes writing down.
I am brutally honest because i was there.
Hi. No worries. I appreciate the honesty. Berating psycho clients get me hot under the collar, but constructive criticism from fellow designers is always welcome :D
Check around at what other degreed or professional designers charge.
You are too low by a factor of a number I might run out of zeroes writing down.
I am brutally honest because i was there.
Hi. No worries. I appreciate the honesty. Berating psycho clients get me hot under the collar, but constructive criticism from fellow designers is always welcome :D
more...
johnnyturbouk
Apr 8, 12:13 AM
i vaguely remember the jaguar 64flop
oh and the lynx
oh and the lynx
chrismacguy
Apr 16, 04:52 AM
during installation a note popped up saying 'cant continue as needs 512Mb minimum'
How'd you get round it?
btw, whats the verdict on ram coolers? yes/no
I borrowed a faster Mac, and used that to install to its HDD, I think it mayve had more RAM, then dumped the HD in my trusty eMac and let it boot. It wouldnt boot on 64MB though... I tried that xD
How'd you get round it?
btw, whats the verdict on ram coolers? yes/no
I borrowed a faster Mac, and used that to install to its HDD, I think it mayve had more RAM, then dumped the HD in my trusty eMac and let it boot. It wouldnt boot on 64MB though... I tried that xD
more...
Mala
Jan 12, 02:26 AM
If I could get Apple's programmers to make one change, the first would be to bring back the handy method of choosing what application to open from a web address in email.
Used to be that if you wanted to change this, you option-clicked on the address, and a list of applications came up.
This is now gone, and I have no idea how to change the browser that is the automatic choice.
Others? What would you change?
Used to be that if you wanted to change this, you option-clicked on the address, and a list of applications came up.
This is now gone, and I have no idea how to change the browser that is the automatic choice.
Others? What would you change?
cambookpro
Apr 11, 12:22 PM
I feel all MacBooky :D
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2261/screenshot20110401at124.png
Any links to this wallpaper? Love it.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2261/screenshot20110401at124.png
Any links to this wallpaper? Love it.
more...

TRUCRACKER
Apr 4, 06:43 PM
My jaw literally dropped at the Huayra's interior. :eek:
cambookpro
Dec 27, 04:54 AM
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gran-turismo-5-box-artwork.jpg
http://www.ipod.tedsproductreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/wpid-31oYsrzy6L.jpg
http://www.frugalgaming.co.uk/cheap_video_games/wp-content/frugal_uploads/�15-it1.jpg
http://playgamesuk.com/WebRoot/StoreDaily/Shops/eshop173143/4CE6/A1A9/FCF3/2748/B8BA/C31A/5AE3/E622/Wii_Party_with_Black_Wii_Remote.jpg
http://www.medocmall.co.uk/images/theclubshop_reading/products/large/enlarge/ELIWALL.jpg
http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000026049?$product$
http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/guinness-world-records-2011.jpg
http://www.bookbitz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Dead.jpg
http://www.pen101.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/img_base/Parker-Sonnet-Ballpoint-Pen-Blue-Lacquer-Ct.jpg
http://www.ipod.tedsproductreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/wpid-31oYsrzy6L.jpg
http://www.frugalgaming.co.uk/cheap_video_games/wp-content/frugal_uploads/�15-it1.jpg
http://playgamesuk.com/WebRoot/StoreDaily/Shops/eshop173143/4CE6/A1A9/FCF3/2748/B8BA/C31A/5AE3/E622/Wii_Party_with_Black_Wii_Remote.jpg
http://www.medocmall.co.uk/images/theclubshop_reading/products/large/enlarge/ELIWALL.jpg
http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000026049?$product$
http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/guinness-world-records-2011.jpg
http://www.bookbitz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Dead.jpg
http://www.pen101.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/img_base/Parker-Sonnet-Ballpoint-Pen-Blue-Lacquer-Ct.jpg
more...
a.jfred
Feb 9, 12:34 PM
And since we're not touching the data plan, those of us with the grandfathered unlimited data plan will still get to keep the unlimited data plan, n'est pas?

Mal
Dec 2, 08:55 PM
I'm glad you like it! (:
Hey, it's you. Heh. Yep, I've got several of your wallpapers.
jW
Hey, it's you. Heh. Yep, I've got several of your wallpapers.
jW
more...
martin1000
Apr 3, 11:07 AM
This is a great site for iTunes artwork. Here is The Simpson's page. Many to choose from:
http://getvideoartwork.com/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=24030
http://getvideoartwork.com/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=24030
Chip NoVaMac
Jan 13, 07:22 PM
Go test drive a Camry/Malibu/Accord to find out what that feels like. :o
If it is anything like my Subaru Baja... then I already know LOL
I have to admit I always thought the Fahrvergn�gen thing was a bit silly, but it did position the VWs as "different", something the new Jetta and Passat are emphatically not. They are intentionally more the same.
Never understood that ad campaign - till my ex and I bought our VW's. Me the New Beetle and him the Cabrio just months apart. That was a very happy salesman that day! LOL
In the end it was just how fun the Cabrio was fun to drive that made me jump to the New Beetle. Reliability was the reason I dumped my New Beetle... made in Mexico. While the ex's Cabrio was made in Germany with no major problems. Go figure....
If it is anything like my Subaru Baja... then I already know LOL
I have to admit I always thought the Fahrvergn�gen thing was a bit silly, but it did position the VWs as "different", something the new Jetta and Passat are emphatically not. They are intentionally more the same.
Never understood that ad campaign - till my ex and I bought our VW's. Me the New Beetle and him the Cabrio just months apart. That was a very happy salesman that day! LOL
In the end it was just how fun the Cabrio was fun to drive that made me jump to the New Beetle. Reliability was the reason I dumped my New Beetle... made in Mexico. While the ex's Cabrio was made in Germany with no major problems. Go figure....
TheMonarch
Sep 24, 07:50 PM
but why not? sex is good, and if both consent to it then their should be no problems as long as they know to be safe ect.
The why not is not the point. Its the fact that parents don't lose control the very second they're 18.
The why not is not the point. Its the fact that parents don't lose control the very second they're 18.
BigDonII
May 4, 10:58 AM
factory unlocked
05.16.02 firmware
t-mobile
05.16.02 firmware
t-mobile
anarchist
Jan 18, 02:42 PM
http://www.lairware.com/mpfreaker/
Nice app that (in my experience) flawlessly finds missing info on any song in your iTunes directory including artist, album, genre, track number, album art, etc. Even if you don't pay and have the program do your work for you (3 at a time without license) it's still a LOT faster than finding all the information accurately yourself. :cool:
A license is $20 USD.
Nice app that (in my experience) flawlessly finds missing info on any song in your iTunes directory including artist, album, genre, track number, album art, etc. Even if you don't pay and have the program do your work for you (3 at a time without license) it's still a LOT faster than finding all the information accurately yourself. :cool:
A license is $20 USD.
Givmeabrek
Mar 27, 02:59 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-4-32gb-Verizon-FREE-SHIPPING-/280650640024?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415814ea98
Another by the same scammer. :mad:
He needs to be stopped and taught a lesson. :cool:
Another by the same scammer. :mad:
He needs to be stopped and taught a lesson. :cool:
Reach9
Mar 26, 01:20 AM
Hoping to see this in iOS 5.2 :p
Ashwood11
Mar 31, 06:45 PM
Remove the peanut butter and jelly from your shirt first.