opusthe2nd
Jan 26, 01:44 PM
I know how to edit pitch on the whole track. How can I isolate one note of a vocal track and edit it without doing the whole track. Its just one little error.
k1121j
May 1, 01:27 PM
Do you mean internal hard drives?
yes the problem i am fast aproaching what i see is the limit of the drive size i can fit in to my imac the backups are not the problem they are a pain but....basically way i was trying to say is that once i get to the 3TB of files i dont know what to do or where to store them are there 3TB+ drives in our future or a way to trick the imac to think another drive is internal so i can continue to use time machine as my primary backup..
This is why i hope apple will provide more than just gigs of storage i need TB's of space. and the max file size thing is also a pain i have movies that go from 700MB to 8TB if i were to use is for a BU solution i dont want to have to pick an choose what i can and can not backup..... No and they are not pirated movies either!
yes the problem i am fast aproaching what i see is the limit of the drive size i can fit in to my imac the backups are not the problem they are a pain but....basically way i was trying to say is that once i get to the 3TB of files i dont know what to do or where to store them are there 3TB+ drives in our future or a way to trick the imac to think another drive is internal so i can continue to use time machine as my primary backup..
This is why i hope apple will provide more than just gigs of storage i need TB's of space. and the max file size thing is also a pain i have movies that go from 700MB to 8TB if i were to use is for a BU solution i dont want to have to pick an choose what i can and can not backup..... No and they are not pirated movies either!
applemacdude
Jul 1, 09:57 PM
Boot off the cd by pressing the c key. Initalize the drive again and install right after
altair7
Dec 16, 06:37 AM
Jvmxtra, can I get a link to your background?
more...
chinoky
Dec 17, 06:28 PM
hi all,
I've done abit of researching but thought id ask for opinions first before going ahead with it. I got a ipod touch 3g on ios 4.0.2 whats the best way of jailbreaking it??
as i understand it 4.0.2 cant be jailbroken on ipod touch 3g so i think the best way is to upgrade it to 4.1 then use limera1n. Is this correct?? if so how do i upgrade to 4.1 as itunes will automatically install 4.2.1? can i use restore left shift and choose 4.1 firmware that ive downloaded separately and if so do i lose everything in the process.
thanks for any advice
I've done abit of researching but thought id ask for opinions first before going ahead with it. I got a ipod touch 3g on ios 4.0.2 whats the best way of jailbreaking it??
as i understand it 4.0.2 cant be jailbroken on ipod touch 3g so i think the best way is to upgrade it to 4.1 then use limera1n. Is this correct?? if so how do i upgrade to 4.1 as itunes will automatically install 4.2.1? can i use restore left shift and choose 4.1 firmware that ive downloaded separately and if so do i lose everything in the process.
thanks for any advice
Pooshka
Oct 9, 08:51 PM
Wait a sec, so it's gonna be $3 for each major update???
more...
frunkis54
Oct 29, 12:52 PM
i see some numbers under each person and alot of people have the same number (mine shows 6502a) and other people just have titles what to the numbers mean?
damant
Apr 5, 10:26 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-K39256US-Quick-Release-iPhone-touch-Compatible/dp/B003Y3BEV4
it even has the airvent holder included too...
it's flexible therefore you can use it even with the case or bumper on.
it even has the airvent holder included too...
it's flexible therefore you can use it even with the case or bumper on.
more...
mpw
Sep 26, 11:07 AM
...You can check out the age of consent for most anywhere in the world here (http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm)...
Sorry if this repeats but I've just scanned through the first couple of pages and am about to go back for 3-5 but I'll agree with the general feeling so far;
Once the son is 18 the parent can't allow or not on this issue. As for the argument '..while you're under my roof...' depends on the lease, but in the example raised the guy isn't going to be under the parents roof so that's moot.
As for the site in the link above, that makes interesting reading. I particularly like the US Traveling citizens being 18. Does that mean if I were to sleep with a 17year old American girl who was on holiday here I�d be breaking the law of America without even being there? Would I get prosecuted next time I visit Disney, how would that work?
What do people think the age of consent should be? I think that if we have to put an age to it it should be no more than 16 probably 12/14 but I think a change to the way the subject is dealt with in the education system would/should also be required.
Sorry if this repeats but I've just scanned through the first couple of pages and am about to go back for 3-5 but I'll agree with the general feeling so far;
Once the son is 18 the parent can't allow or not on this issue. As for the argument '..while you're under my roof...' depends on the lease, but in the example raised the guy isn't going to be under the parents roof so that's moot.
As for the site in the link above, that makes interesting reading. I particularly like the US Traveling citizens being 18. Does that mean if I were to sleep with a 17year old American girl who was on holiday here I�d be breaking the law of America without even being there? Would I get prosecuted next time I visit Disney, how would that work?
What do people think the age of consent should be? I think that if we have to put an age to it it should be no more than 16 probably 12/14 but I think a change to the way the subject is dealt with in the education system would/should also be required.
Hildron101010
Mar 23, 09:53 AM
Haha, the caption for the picture is wrong. It says he is demoing Lion, but he's really showing Snow Leopard.
more...
Hellhammer
Mar 3, 11:35 AM
I will rather wait for some unbiased 3rd party tests before making any conclusions. Of course AMD praises their own product in their own tests. The Intel machine could be running ancient drivers for example.
Llano looks promising though.
Llano looks promising though.

reubs
Dec 8, 08:43 AM
I love your desktop! Any chance you could give me a link for the icons you have (dock and the hard-drive icon which is awesome)?
Thanks!
Edit:
The wallpaper is great too lol :D
Thank!
ChristMAC Icons: http://MDGraphs.deviantart.com/art/ChristMAC-icons-188611712?q=boost%3Apopular+ChristMAC&qo=0
Santa Mail: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=santa+mail#/d2fmp4j
Bowtie-Christmas (used for iTunes): http://cl.ly/1F2u3a392N2t3n3Z2A1I
WP (don't know original source): http://cl.ly/0v1K210C1v1m1q053r05
Thanks!
Edit:
The wallpaper is great too lol :D
Thank!
ChristMAC Icons: http://MDGraphs.deviantart.com/art/ChristMAC-icons-188611712?q=boost%3Apopular+ChristMAC&qo=0
Santa Mail: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=santa+mail#/d2fmp4j
Bowtie-Christmas (used for iTunes): http://cl.ly/1F2u3a392N2t3n3Z2A1I
WP (don't know original source): http://cl.ly/0v1K210C1v1m1q053r05
more...
jcportillo
Feb 22, 08:05 PM
Good stuff, sounds clear.:)
Tyler.Schmaltz
Apr 6, 12:27 PM
That is a tremendous amount of storage. Does anyone know if this is even comparable to Google?
Well based on the news that Apple's new NC data center was the largest for a single company. I would say yes.
Well based on the news that Apple's new NC data center was the largest for a single company. I would say yes.
more...

nightelf
Dec 14, 06:35 PM
iMac G5.
namanhams
Apr 3, 05:53 AM
Hi,
I rotate my UIView using the 'transform' property. However, the border looks very ugly. I google around and people say that they add 1 pixel transparent border, but so far i can not find any code on this.
Please help. Thanks.
I rotate my UIView using the 'transform' property. However, the border looks very ugly. I google around and people say that they add 1 pixel transparent border, but so far i can not find any code on this.
Please help. Thanks.
more...
0815
Apr 6, 03:10 PM
meh, my first HD was 52MB that .052GB or .000052TB or .000000052PB :D
Mine was 10MB ... and people told me I was wasting money since a second floppy drive (5 1/4) would be more than enough (one to boot the OS, one for the data).
Mine was 10MB ... and people told me I was wasting money since a second floppy drive (5 1/4) would be more than enough (one to boot the OS, one for the data).
netdog
Oct 17, 04:02 PM
After all, we get Leopard 8 hours before those saps in Cupertino. We just pay a little more for it. Any ideas?
QuarterSwede
Jan 16, 10:45 PM
This may help you. It's basically a news scraper.
WizardRSS (http://www.wizardrss.com/)
WizardRSS (http://www.wizardrss.com/)
JohnJ.
Feb 21, 03:40 PM
Add padding around the text (eg: padding:5px 10px ) .
chainprayer
Feb 11, 10:47 AM
Awesome! Thank you!
E3BK
Oct 9, 09:53 PM
I have no prob paying for 2.0. It's less than a latte for goodness sake and is probably one of my/your most used apps. It is a giant step up from 1.0. You don't need push. Just turn on notifications. Same thing! Pull down refresh & local tweets map is pretty awesome! Also, I think sync functions will be available when tweetie for mac 2.0 is released.
Only gripe is themes. I want chat bubbles back!
Only gripe is themes. I want chat bubbles back!
Michaelgtrusa
May 7, 02:01 AM
Here's one. http://www.cultofmac.com/new-quad-core-imacs-are-fast-slick-and-beautifully-packaged-review/93579
PeggyD
Jan 11, 02:49 PM
I thought the same thing until I watched the streaming keynote video. MacRumors really ruined my day by misquoting Steve. I was super hyped all morning about hearing a lot about the Mac, but Steve actually said (and I'm partially paraphrasing):
"2007 is gonna be a great year for the mac, but that's all we're gonna say about it today. over the next several months we're gonna be rolling out some awesome new stuff for the mac... but for today we're gonna move on"
Had MacRumors taken the time to get that one tiny bit of information right in their live text feed, I wouldn't have been nearly as upset about the whole thing as I was. They built my hopes up very high with that remark and it really ticked me off.
I, too, kept waiting for him to move on to software or something Mac-related. That error in the text feed made my disappointment even worse.
"2007 is gonna be a great year for the mac, but that's all we're gonna say about it today. over the next several months we're gonna be rolling out some awesome new stuff for the mac... but for today we're gonna move on"
Had MacRumors taken the time to get that one tiny bit of information right in their live text feed, I wouldn't have been nearly as upset about the whole thing as I was. They built my hopes up very high with that remark and it really ticked me off.
I, too, kept waiting for him to move on to software or something Mac-related. That error in the text feed made my disappointment even worse.