Sunday, June 5, 2011

naturi naughton pics

naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • itickings
    Apr 9, 01:03 PM
    I wonder why some routers block this kind of connection...Do you know what field should I check to see if there's a way to allow this?

    You're thinking about it in the wrong way. The router isn't actually blocking that if it doesn't work, it just doesn't take extra measures to route the traffic that unnatural way.

    Why would you need it to behave like that anyway?





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • ipadfreak
    Apr 11, 05:12 PM
    ok cool, anything else? im just about to email Santa for this year

    Woops, haha... I meant, any suggestions?





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • benbarsh
    Dec 16, 11:28 PM
    It's been a while, but i was the kid who was number 3 in line at KOP. Guy who just switched jobs, guy with pony tail and 3 year old son, and older couple, if you guys post on MR, please reply!





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Gallery
  • Naturi Naughton Gallery



  • s.hasan546
    May 3, 10:48 PM
    They're all the same. Get the fastest/cheapest.

    Agreed. I only got crucial b.c the price was almost the same $$ as the g.skill.

    That being said EVERYONE uses g.skill ram in the PC world. They all OC very well. I hvn't heard of many complaints.

    IMHO OWC and Crucial is ripoffs unless you get a good price.



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton picture
  • Naturi Naughton picture



  • cfairbank
    Mar 11, 12:54 PM
    Just arrived and by best guess there are around 75 people so far. I am sure there is plenty and waiting here is pretty silly but nothing else goin on today so what the hell. Least I have a good chance of getting something I want rather than having to up or downgrade my choice. T-minus 4 hours.





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • Newfiebill
    Feb 23, 07:36 AM
    I done the switch to SSD last night in the Mac Mini. I used the Intel X25-M SATA 80GB SSD and used Carbon Copy Cloner to Clone the New and old drives.


    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Images
  • Naturi Naughton Images



  • Archman!
    Apr 27, 09:11 AM
    I would recommend the Nikon 18-200mm VR. It has a great range and can do the work of two or three lenes. Its a little pricey but you may be able to find a good used deal somewhere.





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • skoker
    Dec 7, 03:11 PM
    Can I ask what's up with the hard drive?



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Actor Naturi
  • Naturi Naughton Actor Naturi



  • MikePA
    Mar 14, 09:57 AM
    Just waiting to be delivered to us.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    You've been around MR long enough to know better than to post something like this. It's not simply 'waiting to be delivered to us'. It's the alpha version. There can be a very long wait between alpha and being 'delivered to us', not to mention mobile substrate needs to be updated to work with iOS 4.3. If it's not the whiners asking when it will be available, it's people jumping to conclusions that it's 'just waiting to be delivered to us.'





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • Black&Tan
    Jul 23, 08:13 AM
    I would suggest checking the iPhone forum for similar issues and suggestions....

    I believe the latest suggestion is to shut the ipod/iphone off, plug it into the head unit, and then restart the ipod.

    Another option was to "re-pair" the device with the head unit.



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Actress Naturi
  • Naturi Naughton Actress Naturi



  • mvc
    Jun 15, 04:26 AM
    I suggest you make some wild and unsubstantiated claims about Macs and PC's or something similar to get it started with a nice big flame-war.

    How about one of these:

    2.5ghz G5 is just an overclocked 2.0. Otherwise why would it need to be watercooled?

    It's about time Apple made a Phone/PDA

    Apple ought just get real and start using Intel/AMD and get their new cases redesigned by Alienware. OH and get some decent games...


    That sort of thing ought to do nicely. ;)





    naturi naughton pics. Red Carpet Fabulosity: 20th
  • Red Carpet Fabulosity: 20th



  • homeshire
    Jul 15, 05:48 AM
    really really wondering. anybody out there? :confused:



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton of quot;Famequot;
  • Naturi Naughton of quot;Famequot;



  • charlesbronsen
    Apr 7, 07:17 AM
    under armour
    apple
    clarks (shoes)
    timberland





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Gallery
  • Naturi Naughton Gallery



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Sep 26, 09:56 PM
    Go to Macromedia's website and download a free 30 day trial of Dreamweaver. The interface is easy to understand. The color coding text makes looking at the code alot easier. And, you can preview pretty much instantly what you've done, so you can toy around with the code to see what everything does. Good way to learn. I learned on Dreamweaver(pirated), then went to notepad when i re-evaluated my morals, and then went back to buy dreamweaver for mac when i switched over. If there's a notepad-equivalent for macintosh, you can probably use it for webpages once you've learned html for about a month.



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton Naturi
  • Naturi Naughton Naturi



  • mainstreetmark
    Nov 1, 12:09 PM
    We have:

    Apple CEOs
    Apple Desktops
    Apple Events
    Apple Hardware
    Apple ICs
    Apple Information
    Apple Laptops
    Apple Services
    Apple Software
    Companies
    Consumer Software
    Graphics
    Mac Desktops
    Mac OS X
    Networking
    Operating Systems
    Ports
    Pro Software
    Processors
    Prosumer Software
    Storage
    Stubs
    Third-Party Hardware
    Third Party Hardware
    Third Party Software

    What a mess! We should standardize all these now, before it's too late! For example:

    "Pro Software" vs "Prosumer Software" ??

    Third-Party Hardware vs Third Party Hardware

    I'm not really behind the whole "third party" distinction in the first place. We should have:

    - Software
    - Hardware

    Software could be broken down in the various apple-provided subcategories as I described in a previous post. The whole "prosumer/consumer" category really only applies easily to Apple stuff. Sure, photoshop may be a "prosumer" app, but would Graphics Converter? It's used by pro's. I suspect most people who are looking for a solution wouldn't be going down a "pro" vs "consumer" road, but rather after a specific kind of application (an Internet utility, for example). This doesn't exclude a "Software->Apple Prosumer" category.

    Hardware should similarly have a standard breakdown: Displays, CPUs, Mouses, etc... No need to necessarily differentiate between Apple/non-Apple stuff here. There should be no "Apple Displays" subcategory, but the Cinema Display could be in both Hardware->Displays, and Hardware->Apple Hardware (but not only Hardware->Apple Displays)





    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton said to
  • Naturi Naughton said to



  • emw
    Mar 10, 03:41 PM
    The issue wasn't addressed in 4.3. Apple doesn't find it a problem. They did it on purpose. Is anyone working on a way to fix this? It seems that the reduction of power has to be a software control not a hardware control thus it should be able to be changed by someone with programming/jailbreak experience. Any help would be appreciated!

    Too bad - I know it can be resolved by using a powered USB hub for the connection, but that's not very elegant. I was hoping perhaps Apple would have conceded that there are some very good reasons for reinstating the 100 mA limit. On the plus side, I hadn't spent the money on the connector yet.



    more...


    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • lee50539310
    May 4, 03:18 AM
    I sell original adapters over 2 years, hope these suggestions can help you find the right adapters.

    First, some words I use.
    ①Original:
    Someone call it genuine. Apple don�t produce adapter by itself, so they find OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer). Till now I know 3 companies make adapters for Apple, they are Delta/Liteon/Samsung. Some customers like Delta, they think that its quality is the best.

    ②Replacement:
    These adapters also called high-copy, they are made by other factories without Apple�s authorisation. Too many factories produce these adapters in China, a wide difference between these adapters. Generally speaking, 2 kinds, Grade A and Grade B.

    Factories in China like calling their replacement as OEM, it�s not right. I will not discuss Grade B, quality is a big problem in my opinion.




    naturi naughton pics. Naturi Naughton
  • Naturi Naughton



  • digital1
    Oct 30, 03:58 PM
    LOL. I meant that to joke dude. But This should give apple some kick....





    naturi naughton pics. Singer/Actress Naturi Naughton
  • Singer/Actress Naturi Naughton



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 25, 05:43 PM
    We print out all spam posts and keep them in notebooks so arn can review them during our bi-centurial performance evaluations.

    Oh, is arn مرد دو صد ساله ??

    I guess that's better than coffins and dirt from Transylvania.





    Rt&Dzine
    May 4, 03:42 PM
    Apparently, a coalition of state retailers weighed in and convinced the legislature that not having to collect taxes would give Amazon an unfair sales advantage.

    Walmart and others are the biggies behind this. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's all about their profits.





    dave420
    Apr 29, 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies! I just found it odd for their to be ads in the background like that, which are only visible for a micro-second. I would also never pirate an iOS app and was simply curious if those ads went away after purchasing as they were kind of annoying.
    It seems weird that the trial version contains advertisements. I would think the trial would be the same as the full version. Anyway, did you get it to work with FaceTime on 4.3.2? I haven't been able to get it to work since updating, and was wondering if I was alone with this problem.





    Joshuarocks
    Apr 21, 09:50 PM
    Let me guess- this was proposed by a Tea Party member.

    Tea party fascists should be put up against a wall and shot! They would do this in my country.





    Duff-Man
    Jan 10, 09:02 PM
    Duff-Man says....what does it do if you right-click (or control+click) on it......oh yeah!





    iMeowbot
    Aug 22, 04:03 PM
    Okay, it's animated now, but that pushed the file size up from 103 to 245 octets. I hope the server can handle it.