RedTomato
Mar 4, 10:15 AM
Any post with more than five punctuation marks in a row should be redirected to a page that says in big animated letters, on the edge of a volcano, with dancing hamsters next to it, the following quote:
Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind. - Terry Pratchett
Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind. - Terry Pratchett
psalazarc
Aug 6, 03:29 AM
I hate China Unicom. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS read it as unicorn.
Then of course, I think about how "magical" everything is at :apple:.
Then of course, I think about how "magical" everything is at :apple:.
OrangeSVTguy
Apr 17, 10:34 PM
If you're a fan of the old command and conquer series, they released Red Alert. It's pretty cool to play on a touch device. Graphics are good too. Gameplay is not as crisp as the original so I'm hoping for a new C&C to come out. It's still worth the $4.99.
Edit:
Opps N/M this is a Cydia thread :o my iPad isn't even JB.
Edit:
Opps N/M this is a Cydia thread :o my iPad isn't even JB.
cfairbank
Mar 3, 08:58 AM
Thinking about it. Been holding out on getting the iPad and I am ready to pull the trigger and pick one up.
more...
Apple OC
Feb 24, 06:24 PM
seems Ok ... sometimes names need to grow on people ... good luck
AJ Muni
Sep 27, 08:15 PM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145068
you guys think thatll work????? its for the PB in my signature....my girlfreind wants to buy it for me...and i really wanna get it fast since shes such in a good mood.... :D :D :D
you guys think thatll work????? its for the PB in my signature....my girlfreind wants to buy it for me...and i really wanna get it fast since shes such in a good mood.... :D :D :D
more...
edesignuk
Aug 16, 12:31 PM
Or- if you watch it for long enough, it will rotate 1,000,000 times!!!1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....
liquid stereo
Apr 16, 09:55 AM
I am trying to extend my wireless network via an ethernet cable. The Airport Express is set to Join a wireless network, with the Allow Ethernet clients box checked.
I get nothing. According to the network preferences, there is no signal/ethernet connection. The cable is fine as I've plugged it into my Time Capsule and it works well.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
I get nothing. According to the network preferences, there is no signal/ethernet connection. The cable is fine as I've plugged it into my Time Capsule and it works well.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
more...
forcetactic
Apr 10, 01:00 PM
Still using the Incase snap smoke
Donny Jepp
Feb 14, 06:47 PM
Yea now would be a good time to stop your flaming. Get a life. A girlfriend might help too. You have two weeks to use your iPad to attract women.
The class "Get a life" line. You telling me to get a life is like a homeless guy telling another homeless guy to "get a job". SteveKnobs, you're daft. Stop talking.
The class "Get a life" line. You telling me to get a life is like a homeless guy telling another homeless guy to "get a job". SteveKnobs, you're daft. Stop talking.
more...
zorinlynx
Mar 12, 12:36 AM
I wonder if they fixed this issue in iPad 2? Has anyone tried higher power devices with the USB adapter yet?
Abstract
Aug 18, 06:00 AM
Yeah, the Northern Line has always been quite good. It was also one of the most reliable.
Metropolitan line is definitely the most ghetto. It's so 3rd world.
Metropolitan line is definitely the most ghetto. It's so 3rd world.
more...
zdobson
Apr 19, 05:17 AM
I have a 15" PBG4 1.25ghz and am having some screen artifacts show up. Everything is running fine otherwise. I haven't used this machine at all in months and I'm trying to clean it up to sell it. Any info would be helpful.
http://www.zachdobson.com/temp/screen1.png
http://www.zachdobson.com/temp/screen1.png
Blakeasd
Apr 30, 11:00 AM
I am having the same problem :( any solutions?
more...
AppleMatt
Dec 14, 01:03 PM
http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/12/14/chipotle-social-media/
AppleMatt
AppleMatt
Nishi100
May 6, 04:21 PM
LCDs looks horrible when not ran at their native resolution. You will definitely want to run it at 2560x1600. If the text is too small, sit closer or make the fonts bigger.
I am going to be picking up my new 27" iMac at the store tomorrow. For the past 4 years I have been using a 24" Dell at 1920x1200. Since the 27" iMac is 2560x1140, do most people run it at native or something lower?
I am looking forward to the increased screen size so I can have more rows/columns viewable, but not sure I want them any smaller.
I sit about 24-30" away from the screen.
How would the 27" look at something lower?
SHEESH!
2560x1440
@Topic, it looks horrible if not run at native res.
Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it - Cullen Hightower
And, to answer the OP:
- Running games at 2560x1440, with lower textures, I find, is better than running it at 1080p, with higher texture.
- When browsing the web, documents, etc. keep it at native resolution, otherwise it looks like rubbish.
I am going to be picking up my new 27" iMac at the store tomorrow. For the past 4 years I have been using a 24" Dell at 1920x1200. Since the 27" iMac is 2560x1140, do most people run it at native or something lower?
I am looking forward to the increased screen size so I can have more rows/columns viewable, but not sure I want them any smaller.
I sit about 24-30" away from the screen.
How would the 27" look at something lower?
SHEESH!
2560x1440
@Topic, it looks horrible if not run at native res.
Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it - Cullen Hightower
And, to answer the OP:
- Running games at 2560x1440, with lower textures, I find, is better than running it at 1080p, with higher texture.
- When browsing the web, documents, etc. keep it at native resolution, otherwise it looks like rubbish.
more...
Nuck81
Oct 22, 01:28 AM
I forgot Eva Cassidy!!
She is the greatest folk singer nobody knows about....
She is the greatest folk singer nobody knows about....
mdavey
Dec 22, 04:33 PM
I don't really understand the co-location services
I always got the impression that this was something that was driven by the service providers rather than the customers. Compared to even the cheapest 1U and blade rackmounts, the Mac mini works out better on the triplet ratio of CPUs, cost and cubic feet.
I always got the impression that this was something that was driven by the service providers rather than the customers. Compared to even the cheapest 1U and blade rackmounts, the Mac mini works out better on the triplet ratio of CPUs, cost and cubic feet.
AppleScruff1
Mar 11, 03:39 PM
Woah. I'm first in line. And only person in line. I'll be one of the first people to even open the box. :-)
That will be a historic moment.
That will be a historic moment.
vlj9r
Oct 23, 03:52 PM
I hope they have plenty of the family packs. That was a problem when iworks08 was released. Had to wait a few days because they kept running out.
jerry
jerry
psychofreak
Mar 30, 11:43 AM
I don't have a portable console right now but a friend loved and got a lot of play from Monster Hunter...
Counterfit
Dec 20, 10:43 PM
Well, I used the official documentation for the first aluminum 15" PB (which is what I have). It says to use a "dentist pick" to undo the clip. An allen wrench works fine, as long as you don't drop it into the optical drive like I did :rolleyes:
Shawnpk
Apr 16, 12:09 AM
My first app took 8 days to get approved. It was in "Waiting for Review" for 6 days and then "In Review" for 2 days. That was in the middle of March.
Eidorian
Oct 22, 01:40 PM
I still fold on my Radeon HD 4830. I'll be trying the SMP client under Windows later today.