gc_rip
06-18 01:22 PM
If I get EAD from my current employer and join new employer on EAD before 180 days after filing I-485.
Are there risks that my EAD be canceled before it's expiration date?
Can my new employer start PERM and I140 during that year, and file H1B extn based on I-140 approval before my EAD expires? (Assuming EAD renewal may not be possible, as I left the job before 180 days, and employer never revoked I-140).
I have already completed my 6 years on H1.
Thanks.
yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.
and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.
Are there risks that my EAD be canceled before it's expiration date?
Can my new employer start PERM and I140 during that year, and file H1B extn based on I-140 approval before my EAD expires? (Assuming EAD renewal may not be possible, as I left the job before 180 days, and employer never revoked I-140).
I have already completed my 6 years on H1.
Thanks.
yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.
and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.
wallpaper kate middleton style kate
dolicus
08-27 12:11 PM
Can you please Post the Dates of when you applied for I-140 & when you were APPROVED.
Thx
Thx
overhere
07-18 11:08 AM
I discussed this to a lawyer. He said that even if I file in August, it will still be accepted since I am qualified to apply in July. This is a bit confusing.
I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.
hope you'll find one. good luck.
I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.
hope you'll find one. good luck.
2011 Westwood: Middleton#39;s style
karthiknv143
06-25 01:37 PM
Regarding affidavits, scanned copy is good enough.
Regarding passport, it might be an issue. My company & my friend's company asked to renew the passport if it is less than 6 months of expiry time.
You still have time to renew. Just a matter of 2days work if you go directly to the Indian consulate.....
Regarding passport, it might be an issue. My company & my friend's company asked to renew the passport if it is less than 6 months of expiry time.
You still have time to renew. Just a matter of 2days work if you go directly to the Indian consulate.....
more...

glus
09-13 12:22 PM
Hi, I have a quite strange situation here:
I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.
I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.
The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.
Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?
Thanks for all you comments.
hello,
This is a pretty complicated situation. What you should do is to speak to your attorney to "connect" your APPROVED I-140 with currently pending 485 petition. Other than that, as long as your 485 is not DENIED, you remain in period of "Authorized Stay" and all documents issued based on the pending 485 remain valid. Note that EAD and AP are issued based on a pending 485, not based on I140. Still, I highly recommend you speak to a qualified attorney. If you PM me, I can recommend one.
Good Luck.
I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.
I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.
The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.
Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?
Thanks for all you comments.
hello,
This is a pretty complicated situation. What you should do is to speak to your attorney to "connect" your APPROVED I-140 with currently pending 485 petition. Other than that, as long as your 485 is not DENIED, you remain in period of "Authorized Stay" and all documents issued based on the pending 485 remain valid. Note that EAD and AP are issued based on a pending 485, not based on I140. Still, I highly recommend you speak to a qualified attorney. If you PM me, I can recommend one.
Good Luck.

sunny1000
12-18 10:32 PM
you know what...we should probably use the LCA weapon to our advantage to counter their arguement...Thanks Mallu for bringing that up...why didn't I think of that?:eek:
will they join hands with us ..:rolleyes:
will they join hands with us ..:rolleyes:
more...
lostinbeta
09-07 01:11 PM
Haha, thanks Hojo:)
2010 Kate Middleton Wedding Dress
EB2_Jun03_dude
11-29 07:02 PM
thanks for your suggestion.
However My I-485 has been pending since June 2005. If it was a medical question RFE they should have found out when it was applied: "initial evidence" (or within six months) or does this happen only when the case is picked up for processing ?
Also this brings up a good point as to what possible reasons can there be for which a RFE can be raised at this point in time (RFE for "additional evidence") ?
1) EVL with current job desc, compensation and full-time employment
2) Last few/All years Tax Returns/W-2. Recent Paystubs.
3) Evidence of legal status throughout the stay in US
what else ?
However My I-485 has been pending since June 2005. If it was a medical question RFE they should have found out when it was applied: "initial evidence" (or within six months) or does this happen only when the case is picked up for processing ?
Also this brings up a good point as to what possible reasons can there be for which a RFE can be raised at this point in time (RFE for "additional evidence") ?
1) EVL with current job desc, compensation and full-time employment
2) Last few/All years Tax Returns/W-2. Recent Paystubs.
3) Evidence of legal status throughout the stay in US
what else ?
more...
chanduv23
06-12 04:34 PM
Time to step up the pressure ?
hair Kate Middleton: style
samcam
05-19 11:24 AM
Welcome to our newest member rockets12345!
3871 and counting...
29 more to go!!
3871 and counting...
29 more to go!!
more...
rjgleason
October 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
Count me in.....I lived for a couple of years in Walnut Creek and commuted to SFO (California Street) It would be great to meet our West Coast'ers
hot Kate donned this elaborate
eb3_nepa
04-29 08:35 PM
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
Good point, is that really against the law?
Good point, is that really against the law?
more...
house kate middleton fashion style.
smuggymba
08-19 12:56 PM
Put ur head together and tell me is it too difficult to tell where he is from?
Put ur head together and don't speculate. He can be a US citizen, or a UK citizen or a Sri Lankan or a Senegalese.....stop speculating and defending your ridiculous post.
Put ur head together and don't speculate. He can be a US citizen, or a UK citizen or a Sri Lankan or a Senegalese.....stop speculating and defending your ridiculous post.
tattoo Kate+middleton+style+2011
rajev_kk
06-19 09:14 PM
Hello,
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
more...
pictures Kate Middleton Style:

frostrated
10-22 02:28 PM
@KabAyegaMeraGc - question for you: if you were qualified for EB-2, why did you in first place filed for EB-3? Looking at your profile, you may would have been just about to get your GC if you would have been in EB-2 bucket. Just curious. Also, what is your lawyer's take on this whole porting thing?
there are many of us here that were qualified for EB2, but our employers wanted to file under EB3.
At the time of filing, everything was current, and therefore none of us objected much. It was later that everything came crashing down.
there are many of us here that were qualified for EB2, but our employers wanted to file under EB3.
At the time of filing, everything was current, and therefore none of us objected much. It was later that everything came crashing down.
dresses 2011 Kate Middleton Hair Style

Krishanpal
07-22 07:25 AM
I guess NSC is much faster than other centres. I am not sure if they have more staff than others.
more...
makeup Here comes the Kate Middleton
rajabeta
08-02 04:35 PM
EB-1s for Indians and Chinese are also expected to be current. For EB-2, India is expected to have a cut off date of January 8, 2003 and for China the cut off date will be April 22, 2005.
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
girlfriend kate middleton style 2011 kate. kate middleton style 2011.
djmaddy
02-10 09:32 PM
So when's the next contest guys?
hairstyles kate middleton style icon
arnet
11-22 06:31 PM
hey nivasch, can you use H1 to work if you didnt use it to enter at port of entry? can you please explain your experience? thanks.
Arnet
Arnet
saimrathi
07-10 03:17 PM
So USCIS will never see the flowers becoz they are boxed.. and they will never get delivered becoz they are being routed from the airport itself. No major news media covered the few deliveries at USCIS.. What was the point of the campaign again?
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
chanduv23
06-18 02:24 PM
I received the very heartbreaking news that my EB3 PERM application filed OCT 2007 (with audit) was denied. Audit was requesting a copy of the Newspaper AD which the lawyer sent last NOV 2007. Reson for denial was because the copy that the DOL recieved was not clear and some words as part of the Newspaper name was missing.... An appeal will be filed soon.
Any suggestions from the gurus?
I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?
For people who filed motion for an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?
Appeal or motion is specific to USCIS - not sure how this is done with DOL. Try asking in lawyer section
Any suggestions from the gurus?
I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?
For people who filed motion for an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?
Appeal or motion is specific to USCIS - not sure how this is done with DOL. Try asking in lawyer section