ri0ku
Feb 14, 06:31 PM
lol so you dont own an iPad yet in another thread you were going to steal someones idea and "sketch it up" in xcode for iPads lol just lol
Edit: And to answer that, your annoying me and others on this forum. Steveknobs is right... its a pretty crappy idea.
Edit: And to answer that, your annoying me and others on this forum. Steveknobs is right... its a pretty crappy idea.
steve31
Jul 30, 03:56 AM
At southgate. About 100 people here.
sanity
May 6, 11:55 AM
I'd give it a 9. The only knock against it being the ability to get in and mod it easily. I come from the PC world where I built my own machines and constantly tweaked and upgraded them over time. I've had my current iMac for 4 years and just ordered another of the new ones. They are incredibly powerful for an all-in-one and it just works. As it turns out I didn't really need to do much modding except for RAM, which is easy. I've had absolutely no problems with my current iMac. Wife is getting that one and my 7 yr old is getting her MacMini.
GotPro
Jan 18, 11:19 AM
Touch� ;)
Apparently, I was mistaken. My bad.
It's now #3 on the best seller list at amazon for notebooks.
:D:apple:
Apparently, I was mistaken. My bad.
It's now #3 on the best seller list at amazon for notebooks.
:D:apple:
more...

Blue Velvet
Sep 10, 09:09 AM
Bring back Jim Morrison with the Doors. Convince him he's playing in Miami again...
~Shard~
Sep 23, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the family! ;) If you have any questions at all, just ask them here on MacRumors - there are more than enough knowledgeable and friendly people here to help you out no matter what it is you may need. :cool:
more...
fcortese
Aug 22, 08:48 PM
Can anyone say Florida and hanging chads?
MacRumors
Nov 30, 01:38 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/11/30/photoshop-com-mobile-now-available-outside-u-s-and-canada/)
Adobe today announced (http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2009/11/mobile_photo_editing_sharing_now_available_for_global_iphone_users.html) that its popular Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone application [App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoshop-com-mobile/id331975235?mt=8), Free] is now available in all countries with an App Store.After spending three weeks as the "Top Free" app in the iTunes Store following its release in the US & Canada, we are glad to be able to offer Photoshop.com Mobile to our global community, and we thank everyone for their patience as we worked to make this app available worldwide.Photoshop.com Mobile was released (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/09/adobes-photoshop-com-mobile-appears-in-app-store/) in early October in the U.S. and Canada, and reached one million downloads (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/19/photoshop-com-mobile-reaches-one-million-downloads/) in only ten days. The application offers tools to allow users to edit photos on their iPhone or iPod touch and integrates with the company's Photoshop.com (http://www.photoshop.com/) online hosting and editing service.
Article Link: 'Photoshop.com Mobile' Now Available Outside U.S. & Canada (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/11/30/photoshop-com-mobile-now-available-outside-u-s-and-canada/)
Adobe today announced (http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2009/11/mobile_photo_editing_sharing_now_available_for_global_iphone_users.html) that its popular Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone application [App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoshop-com-mobile/id331975235?mt=8), Free] is now available in all countries with an App Store.After spending three weeks as the "Top Free" app in the iTunes Store following its release in the US & Canada, we are glad to be able to offer Photoshop.com Mobile to our global community, and we thank everyone for their patience as we worked to make this app available worldwide.Photoshop.com Mobile was released (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/09/adobes-photoshop-com-mobile-appears-in-app-store/) in early October in the U.S. and Canada, and reached one million downloads (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/19/photoshop-com-mobile-reaches-one-million-downloads/) in only ten days. The application offers tools to allow users to edit photos on their iPhone or iPod touch and integrates with the company's Photoshop.com (http://www.photoshop.com/) online hosting and editing service.
Article Link: 'Photoshop.com Mobile' Now Available Outside U.S. & Canada (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/11/30/photoshop-com-mobile-now-available-outside-u-s-and-canada/)
more...
atszyman
Apr 9, 11:12 AM
...The Wii really is just a portable DS in so many ways...
I know the Wii is small but more portable than the DS?
I'll xth the Target recommendation from this thread. Mine came from Target, with the help of some co-workers, and the only stories I've ever heard of people seeing them on the shelves were at Target.
They are definitely doing something right, heck my mother-in-law knows what a Wii is (even how to spell it) and that's really out of the ordinary for her.
I know the Wii is small but more portable than the DS?
I'll xth the Target recommendation from this thread. Mine came from Target, with the help of some co-workers, and the only stories I've ever heard of people seeing them on the shelves were at Target.
They are definitely doing something right, heck my mother-in-law knows what a Wii is (even how to spell it) and that's really out of the ordinary for her.
cube
Apr 27, 06:44 PM
We know that. The question is if it's possible to have power between 6 pin and 9 pin for each direction (cable issue?)
more...
-y0-
Apr 21, 08:00 PM
The Tours I had broke after a month. The part where it splits came apart.
RebeccaL
Apr 3, 09:59 AM
Maybe he just has a hard time deciding on which of these two cases to get and is asking for help from the mac rumors cumunity.
OP:
Better than a pool is to go on and read some reviews or watch some on youtube. Both are nice cases but also they both have problems. The Commuter stretetches and is hard to put on. The candyshell scratches like crazy.
OP:
Better than a pool is to go on and read some reviews or watch some on youtube. Both are nice cases but also they both have problems. The Commuter stretetches and is hard to put on. The candyshell scratches like crazy.
more...
Patmian212
Dec 15, 03:04 PM
I need an ATI PCI Video card that'll work with my PowerMac G3 B&W. I'm currently using an old PCI card from my old PowerMac 9600 so if I could replace it in time for christmas (I'm giving the computer away as a gift to my Grandma) then that would be fantastic.
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
Just outta curiosity, what GFX card is in the B+W now?
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
Just outta curiosity, what GFX card is in the B+W now?
damnyooneek
Apr 17, 10:40 PM
they will exchange it. just show them what is worng.
more...
Dagless
Mar 27, 09:26 PM
Cool as!
Yea. I can't remember specific titles, but I remember splitscreen multiplayer games ran a little bit better with an expansion pack in.
God if only the N64 could connect to my monitor I'd be back on Mario 64, Goldeneye, OoT... :o
Yea. I can't remember specific titles, but I remember splitscreen multiplayer games ran a little bit better with an expansion pack in.
God if only the N64 could connect to my monitor I'd be back on Mario 64, Goldeneye, OoT... :o
bruinsrme
May 5, 04:12 AM
thats funny
more...
Sirus The Virus
Nov 4, 08:07 PM
I like it. Good idea.
eyelikeart
Oct 15, 02:49 PM
she's just living her life...outside of MR... ;)
right now she's in Atlanta getting a dog :D
right now she's in Atlanta getting a dog :D
AvSRoCkCO1067
Oct 16, 11:18 PM
I liked it quite a bit - it would be nice, too, if Apple could figure out a way to show off its operating system (although that would be nearly impossible to do in 30 seconds!)
Macmaniac
Oct 20, 07:59 PM
Blackspot was a very active user of the Mac collecters section, he had a pretty big collection.
Cleo was like the oldschool vinow;)
Cleo was like the oldschool vinow;)
WillEH
Apr 8, 08:09 PM
Sounds fishy. I'm guessing he will dispute. If you are 100% sure you sent him i5, I wouldn't let him try and fool you. If you have serial number you should be okay. But I have never come across this sort of "scam" before. Crazy. It's best to contact eBay and ask them what to do.
InfiniteLoopy
Apr 30, 11:11 AM
Thanks for your replies.
I'd kind of like to do it all myself but am also interested by the blog option. Are there free blog hosting and domains out there which will give me the required options?
Thanks,
I'd kind of like to do it all myself but am also interested by the blog option. Are there free blog hosting and domains out there which will give me the required options?
Thanks,
Aarow
Dec 26, 08:39 PM
I've never had the chance to use their other support page. What's the big difference with this one?
StarbucksSam
Dec 5, 02:24 PM
As I recall, they've always been commercial, or they were from early on, but they have gone all out - you're right. What a pity.