Saturday, June 11, 2011

emo i love you pics

images Emo love heart #7 emo i love you pics. i love you emo style. emo love
  • i love you emo style. emo love



  • Achi Goro
    11-17 03:25 PM
    Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
    So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.

    To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.

    ***DISCLAIMER****
    (I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).



    Thank you for information

    What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.





    wallpaper i love you emo style. emo love emo i love you pics. i love you emo quotes. love
  • i love you emo quotes. love



  • eImmigJr
    07-26 12:25 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.





    emo i love you pics. emo girl_music forewa#39;s Photos
  • emo girl_music forewa#39;s Photos



  • yogirajd
    11-09 09:22 PM
    I appreciate and very thankful to you all for affording your valuable time in replying with suggestions to my queries.





    2011 i love you emo quotes. love emo i love you pics. emo love forever
  • emo love forever



  • cox
    October 6th, 2005, 01:52 AM
    Over a hundred people have looked at this and no one has anything helpful to say about extension tubes?!? Guess I'm on my own...



    more...


    emo i love you pics. emo love te amo. emo anime
  • emo love te amo. emo anime



  • jthomas
    03-27 09:45 PM
    May I ask, where did you get this (incorrect) info from? Do you know that one can file only I-485 that is linked to I-130 as well as I-140. Read I-485 form.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.

    from the immigration officer. they have to combine both the cases and then have one process the green card. Normally spouse married to US citizen gets green card within 5 months. The green card interview happens approx 3 months after filing I130. If the case is okay the papers are kept in a green file and have to wait till the employment based I-140, I485 will be combined and then they would get their green card. If there is anything missing or any questions, it would delay fuurther. Secondly The A number remains the same in both the application.
    The bad part, the candidate has to wait because he was in H1B for a long time.





    emo i love you pics. Emo love
  • Emo love



  • raysaikat
    03-28 06:53 PM
    Dear All,

    I currently hold an F1 visa and am enrolled in a PhD program. I want to discontinue PhD and work on an H1B visa. I have an MS degree from a US University and had used up the OPT period in the past.

    My questions are as follows:


    Is it legal to quit the PhD program and file for H1B if someone is willing to hire me?

    Yes.


    Given this is the Month of March/April if I get a job now how may I be able to work for an employer?

    You will not be able to start working until your H1-B status kicks in. I think H1-B for the current fiscal year (Oct'09-Sep'10) is exhausted. If that's the case, then your employer has to apply for the H1-B visa when the application window opens on April 1, 2010, and you will not be able to start working until Oct 1, 2010.

    If you can get CPT approved by your school, then you can work for the employer during the summer months.


    How do I maintain status until October 1st? I have been in the PhD program for just one year. Is it possible to file for a pre-completion OPT for the PhD program and start working for an employer to get H1B and eventually quit PhD?


    You cannot apply for OPT until you finish (or about to finish) your Ph.D. requirements (including the dissertation).

    If your school officials and your department approves, then you might be able to do a CPT. But that means you cannot quit school.

    If you cannot get a CPT, then it might be simplest to go back to your home country after you have your H1-B approval in hand and wait it out.



    If the change of status from F1 -H1B is approved will visa stamping in India be an issue? (I got my current F1 visa only after clearance for a 221g case).


    Not really. The consulate may again ask for security clearance, or other documents, and may delay the approval, etc., but the fact that you quit your Ph.D. wouldn't particularly be held against you, though you should be prepared to answer why you did that to the IO.

    Thank you very much for your help.



    more...


    emo i love you pics. love collage emo wierd picture
  • love collage emo wierd picture



  • abhishek101
    10-22 05:29 PM
    let's hope we see something, after 10 years in the GC process I am still 5 years off :( .





    2010 emo girl_music forewa#39;s Photos emo i love you pics. Emo love heart #7
  • Emo love heart #7



  • caliducas
    06-06 05:19 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    To be honest, I have no idea. That's what my attorney told me. I hope she's right then.



    more...


    emo i love you pics. emo i love you pics.
  • emo i love you pics.



  • Administrator2
    07-07 08:05 PM
    mbawa,

    We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

    IV Team





    hair emo love forever emo i love you pics. emo love you. emo love new.
  • emo love you. emo love new.



  • alterego
    11-11 09:22 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.


    Did you hear Sen. Grasley last week? There are many bills to be concluded before the end of the year. There is a lot of pressure from corporate America right now. The US economy can ill afford to alienate capitalists at this juncture.
    There are also other skill sets like Medicine, Nursing and other areas where there are well documented shortages, the issues of these fields have been held up in the overall debate over H1bs. Legislators are aware they have to address these also.



    more...


    emo i love you pics. emo love you. emo i love you
  • emo love you. emo i love you



  • ameerka_dream
    05-16 08:57 AM
    Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?

    First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.

    After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.

    "A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.

    You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.

    If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.

    sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:

    http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
    http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html





    hot emo love te amo. emo anime emo i love you pics. emo i love you cartoon. quotes
  • emo i love you cartoon. quotes



  • StuckInTheMuck
    08-12 08:27 PM
    If you e-file EAD renewal, you will get FP notice. To avoid it, paper-file your renewal.



    more...


    house emo love i love it. emo i love you pics. love poems emo. emo i love you
  • love poems emo. emo i love you



  • sys_manus
    01-28 09:52 AM
    Congratulations...





    tattoo Emo love emo i love you pics. emo i love you
  • emo i love you



  • floridasun
    01-11 09:12 PM
    :p
    Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.



    more...


    pictures love collage emo wierd picture emo i love you pics. emo i love you pics.
  • emo i love you pics.



  • karthiknv143
    07-09 04:03 PM
    ^^^





    dresses emo i love you cartoon. quotes emo i love you pics. emo love kisses heart picture
  • emo love kisses heart picture



  • harish
    06-04 11:34 AM
    please help

    I updated my address via online at USCIS, sent the AR-11 via certified mail, only to find out that my current address was not on file for my I-485 that was pending at that time.

    I called TSC using POJ technique, and the IO who answered was very helpful and she took down my new address. I provided both mine and my spouse's receipt numbers and she updated the address for both of us. I had three soft LUD's only after I spoke to the IO.

    For those who have to change their address, please take some time and call TSC and verify your address on file! Hope this helps.



    more...


    makeup emo i love you pics. emo i love you pics. emo love i love it.
  • emo love i love it.



  • gbof
    10-16 09:11 PM
    A message from President Obama too.

    The White House - Blog Post - Diwali Wishes From President Obama (http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Diwali-Wishes-From-President-Obama/)

    Folks,
    Words have power as words which touch hearts win masses. Hearing these from Obama's mouth really give a good feeling. I know you will all agree. Watch the video....

    Happy Diwali to all





    girlfriend emo i love you emo i love you pics. Emo 500x664
  • Emo 500x664



  • hope2007
    04-15 11:37 AM
    SKIL Act says NON US advance degree holders should have 3 year experience before filing immigrant petition. Is this experience before filing LABOR or before filing I-485. My LABOR and I-140 is approved and I have NON US Masters degree but did not had 3 years of US experience before filing LABOR.
    Now I have more than 5 years of US experience, will I fall into this category when I file I-485.





    hairstyles emo love you. emo i love you emo i love you pics. Emo I Love You
  • Emo I Love You



  • mrcmic
    07-24 07:19 PM
    The lawyer also delivered other case using UPS and they already got receipts.
    If I have to resubmit, I will use USPS to the PO.Box My attorney uses Fedex and we get receipts on time.
    I would recommend to use Fedex instead of UPS.





    number30
    03-28 12:27 AM
    So what do I do.
    I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K

    I do not know how can you apply for the green card from the SubWay. If it was Indian hotel people apply as international Chef. But SubWay does not need that kind of expertise. If you want do the business that is fine. 200K seems little high even for the green card.





    punjabi
    02-25 12:45 AM
    Hi,

    Another consulting company may very well hold your H1B, but you will have to be working through them. You cannot sit on bench and they "hold" your visa. I will suggest transferring your visa ASAP to another company.

    You can very well go to H4 and again go to H1B under new quota, but why take the risk? If you are not selected in lottery, you again have to wait until next year.

    Get your H1 transferred and find a job agressively.

    Good luck, my friend.






    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.....