validIV
03-09 06:27 PM
Real estate investment right now is very good. Buy some foreclosures cheap (under 50k) then rent. Use the equity to buy more houses. Daisy chain rinse and repeat. Within a year especially with this economy you will be living the American Dream.
wallpaper Dragon Ball Z
vijayam
09-15 04:59 PM
Hi,
I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.
But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.
Please suggest.
Thank you,
Vijaya.
I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.
But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.
Please suggest.
Thank you,
Vijaya.
paskal
10-23 02:40 AM
need help..needs your help...no kidding!
step up :D
step up :D
2011 Sony Playstation 2 Dragon Ball
arnab221
04-29 12:30 PM
Doing smart things like this may get you deported from the US without any chance of return for 5 years . Be honest and follow the law .It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another .
more...
Munna Bhai
01-18 12:51 PM
INS doesn't process Labor Certification. So it was either DOL who denied Labors or INS/USCIS who denied 140's. The latter is doubtful, because 140 is filed only with an approved Labor (except for EB1s and NIW), but everything is possible with USCIS. There is a will there is a way, there is no will there are excuses (not enough visas, too many of you, too few processing capacity, we gotta protect American workers from you, damn job stealers, etc.)
yes, everything is possible with USCIS but not at I-485 stage!! You can't say at I-485 why can't you hire americans?? They have to give different reason for denial.
yes, everything is possible with USCIS but not at I-485 stage!! You can't say at I-485 why can't you hire americans?? They have to give different reason for denial.
brb2
09-21 02:26 PM
As I see it, the 7% cap is nothing but a clear case of affirmative action on a global scale. Republicans would definitely support removing this cap if the debate was framed in this angle rather than to give relief to any particular country. Relief is to the business's in the US - the freedom for them to hire the best in the world not to forced in to affirmative action due to quotas in high skilled immigration.
without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.
without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.
more...
nagesh75
03-17 11:30 AM
I have received a email from CRIS asking for more evidence on my wife pending 485 application. I guess that is related to the medical. Will I receive the RFE by mail or my lawyer does or both. My GC process is through a lawyer.
2010 house Dragonball Z: Budokai 2
ssterian01
07-07 04:38 PM
Quickly, this is what I know so far. If you bring your wife here on H4 and then decide to work on EAD you will have to change her to F1 before you stop your H1B.
This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US
This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US
more...

gchopes
04-04 10:32 AM
Hi all,
We just had a baby this past weekend. I will be getting the birth certificate of the baby this week for passport application. However, I understand that the SSN card will come only 60-90 days later. The issue is we need to travel to India after 60 days. Can we apply for the US passport without SSN (or getting a letter from SSN office that the SSN is in-process)? Also, would you recommend a PIO or a visa to India if we need to travel in the next 60 days?
Thanks,
gchopes
We just had a baby this past weekend. I will be getting the birth certificate of the baby this week for passport application. However, I understand that the SSN card will come only 60-90 days later. The issue is we need to travel to India after 60 days. Can we apply for the US passport without SSN (or getting a letter from SSN office that the SSN is in-process)? Also, would you recommend a PIO or a visa to India if we need to travel in the next 60 days?
Thanks,
gchopes
hair dragon ball z games for ps2.
sniranjank
07-23 02:08 PM
Delivery date: Jul 19, 2007 9:29 AM
Sign for by: K.LAWSON
EB3- India - Jul03
Sign for by: K.LAWSON
EB3- India - Jul03
more...

vedicman
08-30 09:08 AM
My wife got hers from:
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
hot DRAGONBALL Z BUDOKAI TENKAICHI
gc_samba
07-17 04:44 PM
Kaisersose thank you for your reply. Is their a time limit for how long I have to work for the GC filling employer? what worries me is if they fire me in lets say 1 month after hire during their probation period am I safe? Even though i was working part time some where else.
As you have a GC, you can work for any employer in the range {A, B, C...Z}, work for 2 or more of them simultaneously and handle any kind of job. There is no law that will create a problem out of this during naturalization.
Of course, one can do this with a 485 EAD too, but there is the one restriction of "same or similar".
As you have a GC, you can work for any employer in the range {A, B, C...Z}, work for 2 or more of them simultaneously and handle any kind of job. There is no law that will create a problem out of this during naturalization.
Of course, one can do this with a 485 EAD too, but there is the one restriction of "same or similar".
more...
house Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2
lostinbeta
10-16 01:10 PM
FF7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
Anwho.... Excellent pic Kit....most excellent indeed.
I actually thought the graphics were just flat out astounding considering the time it came out (1997?).
I think everyone rocked! Well Yuffie kind of annoyed me, but she was a good fighter...so it worked out.
Anwho.... Excellent pic Kit....most excellent indeed.
I actually thought the graphics were just flat out astounding considering the time it came out (1997?).
I think everyone rocked! Well Yuffie kind of annoyed me, but she was a good fighter...so it worked out.
tattoo The game#39;s called Dragon Ball
mbartosik
03-12 03:33 PM
I am in ROW, EB2 if they processed the interfiling, EB3 if not, with a PD of Dec 2002, and receipt date of 5 May 2007.
My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.
Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.
So here is my plan...
On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.
When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.
Any comments please?
My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.
Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.
So here is my plan...
On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.
When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.
Any comments please?
more...
pictures Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
sk.aggarwal
11-02 06:08 AM
Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.
dresses for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
sweet_jungle
12-29 05:10 PM
Like all July 2 filers, I will now become eligible for AC-21.
My I-140 has been approved long back.
However, I do not have a copy of approved I-140.
If i Change, I will change using H1 and not EAD.
In the new company, will I be able to get a 3 year extension with ONLY I-485 receipt?
I am retrogressed and so technically should be able to get 3 year ext.But, the only way to prove it is through I-140 approval copy which I do not have.
If anybody has changed using H1 transfer and only I-485 receipt, please let me know whether you got 1 year extension or 3 year extension.
My I-140 has been approved long back.
However, I do not have a copy of approved I-140.
If i Change, I will change using H1 and not EAD.
In the new company, will I be able to get a 3 year extension with ONLY I-485 receipt?
I am retrogressed and so technically should be able to get 3 year ext.But, the only way to prove it is through I-140 approval copy which I do not have.
If anybody has changed using H1 transfer and only I-485 receipt, please let me know whether you got 1 year extension or 3 year extension.
more...
makeup dragon ball z games psp.
maddipati1
08-03 07:36 PM
ask ur attorney what if u wont get EAD approved by Jan'08
may be ur attorney thinks u will get EAD before Jan'08.
ask him what if u won't get EAD, with this mad # of EAD filings this month.
may be he is too busy with 485 filings. ask him if he will file after Aug17th
im in the same boat except my H1 is until Sep'07. my attorney is preparing to file 3 yr xtn.
S
may be ur attorney thinks u will get EAD before Jan'08.
ask him what if u won't get EAD, with this mad # of EAD filings this month.
may be he is too busy with 485 filings. ask him if he will file after Aug17th
im in the same boat except my H1 is until Sep'07. my attorney is preparing to file 3 yr xtn.
S
girlfriend Super Dragon Ball Z Box Shot
qualified_trash
11-16 09:53 AM
there is no isue while filing for I-485 also. when you file for AOS, F-1 status becomes invalid.But, you will get EAD and that will give you all the work authorization you need. You DO NOT have to change spouse back to H-4.
your information is not accurate.
filing for AOS does not give you an EAD. You have to apply for it.
There are many people who remain on their H1 after filing AOS as travel on a valid H1 with a valid Visa stamp is a lot easier than applying for AP etc...........
your information is not accurate.
filing for AOS does not give you an EAD. You have to apply for it.
There are many people who remain on their H1 after filing AOS as travel on a valid H1 with a valid Visa stamp is a lot easier than applying for AP etc...........
hairstyles Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World
wandmaker
01-10 12:46 AM
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
since you are using your husband's nationality (x-chargability), you should have your GC in 6-12 months provided your name check has cleared.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
since you are using your husband's nationality (x-chargability), you should have your GC in 6-12 months provided your name check has cleared.
mn1975
09-05 12:55 PM
Are the receipts mailed at home address or they go to the lawyer
thanks
thanks
Dhundhun
06-11 07:03 PM
Hello,
I called USCIS Boston Field office today ( 800 # on the FP Notices ) and the Customer Service Rep told me that If we have already given finger prints then we can ignore the second FP notices. But she did not ask for any of our A# or Receipt #. I asked her to pull out my record based on 485 receipt # and verify if the finger prints we gave earlier are correct and we do not have to worry about the second finger prints notices. She said she cannot do that.
SO, I got Infopass appointment for tomorrow. If at all, the officer says tomorrow that I do not have to worry about the second FP notices then what should I do ???
1) Do they send any kind of letter in mail saying I should ignore the second set of FP notices. ( OR )
2) Should I ask for any thing in writing saying that we are good with the finger prints we already gave and do not have to worry about the new notices (OR)
3) Do they put any stamps and write on our new FP original notices saying Finger Prints not required for the second time.
Thank you for letting me know.
If they can endorse in any form on your notice (or other wise give any paper), it will be good for future. Otherwise I have heard that they just tend to say that ignore notice.
In any case keep the record of your visit.
Please update us.
I called USCIS Boston Field office today ( 800 # on the FP Notices ) and the Customer Service Rep told me that If we have already given finger prints then we can ignore the second FP notices. But she did not ask for any of our A# or Receipt #. I asked her to pull out my record based on 485 receipt # and verify if the finger prints we gave earlier are correct and we do not have to worry about the second finger prints notices. She said she cannot do that.
SO, I got Infopass appointment for tomorrow. If at all, the officer says tomorrow that I do not have to worry about the second FP notices then what should I do ???
1) Do they send any kind of letter in mail saying I should ignore the second set of FP notices. ( OR )
2) Should I ask for any thing in writing saying that we are good with the finger prints we already gave and do not have to worry about the new notices (OR)
3) Do they put any stamps and write on our new FP original notices saying Finger Prints not required for the second time.
Thank you for letting me know.
If they can endorse in any form on your notice (or other wise give any paper), it will be good for future. Otherwise I have heard that they just tend to say that ignore notice.
In any case keep the record of your visit.
Please update us.