loveiv
07-29 10:54 AM
Did Anyone got 2 year EAD when I-140 pending? There is some stupid assumption posted on some immigration website that USCIS is issuing 2 yr EAD to approved 140 petitions only..
Just want to confirm that.
Did anyone get 2 year EAD when they did not file labor?
If you think this question is stupid, and same with the above one too.
Just want to confirm that.
Did anyone get 2 year EAD when they did not file labor?
If you think this question is stupid, and same with the above one too.
wallpaper Large Dog House Plans | Dog
saji007
05-03 12:53 PM
I had both PERM and I-140 copy. I think I-140 should be enough. Any way check with the lawyer, of the new company before resigning from the current one.
You should get 3 years, in a normal case, depends on the reviewing officer. If not you can apply for H1-Extn based on approved I-140 from prev employer ( Current Employer should not revoke it, I think) . I changed twice after I-140 and both times i got 3 years.
You should get 3 years, in a normal case, depends on the reviewing officer. If not you can apply for H1-Extn based on approved I-140 from prev employer ( Current Employer should not revoke it, I think) . I changed twice after I-140 and both times i got 3 years.
gc_check
07-02 10:00 AM
Folks, Please share any updates if received from your attorney's pertaining to this July VB revision rumors and confusion. This will assist in getting some updates for guys like me and other members you have little or no communication with attorney/legal department after submission of our documents. We are just hoping they took care...
2011 Insulated Dog House Plans.
a1b2c3
05-21 11:54 AM
please reply in case you need more info
more...
drirshad
10-24 06:57 PM
Detroit Infopass officers are laid back, if it is the same heavy lady you had to go to I sympathize with you. She was the most mean govt official I have come across in past 10 years. Her response to me was the details about my case cannot be discussed due to National Security reasons, tried ask another question and was abruptly cut to be asked to wait.
Hong12
02-04 01:12 AM
I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.
more...
sidd
06-19 04:50 PM
Hi.,
My wife and kids went for visa interview last friday (13th June 2008). Visa officer collected their passport and told that you will recieve the passport by next week. NO colored notice/slips are issued that time. But, We didn't receive the passport so far. The passport was NOT sent to the VFS office either. When we called the consulate regarding this, they told that the passport is with Consulate only and I-797 verification is under process which will take 5-10 business days.
My questions here is:
1. Once the visa officer accepts the passport, what are all the process involved before despatching the stamped passport to the applicant?
Note:
Currently I am in US under visa extension and yet to get my passport stamped for this extension period. My wife went to stamping with my new extension approval notice I-797.
Thanks
It is PIMS verification. Your I-797/petition is verified against a central database. If the petition info. is not already there in the database, then it may take around 1-4 weeks to get it entered in the database and verify it.
I would appreciate if you could share some more information about yourself that can be helpful to others...like....app. when your H1B was approved and from which CENTER. To which consulate your wife went for the stamping?
My wife and kids went for visa interview last friday (13th June 2008). Visa officer collected their passport and told that you will recieve the passport by next week. NO colored notice/slips are issued that time. But, We didn't receive the passport so far. The passport was NOT sent to the VFS office either. When we called the consulate regarding this, they told that the passport is with Consulate only and I-797 verification is under process which will take 5-10 business days.
My questions here is:
1. Once the visa officer accepts the passport, what are all the process involved before despatching the stamped passport to the applicant?
Note:
Currently I am in US under visa extension and yet to get my passport stamped for this extension period. My wife went to stamping with my new extension approval notice I-797.
Thanks
It is PIMS verification. Your I-797/petition is verified against a central database. If the petition info. is not already there in the database, then it may take around 1-4 weeks to get it entered in the database and verify it.
I would appreciate if you could share some more information about yourself that can be helpful to others...like....app. when your H1B was approved and from which CENTER. To which consulate your wife went for the stamping?
2010 dog house plans for large dogs. Dog House Plans For Large Dogs

hojo
09-06 03:15 PM
whoa, also very nice text on the footer, having it upside down. didnt even make out what that was until just now, again looks great.
thanks for the tutorials above, hopefully i'll have a footer worth posting about soon, heh
thanks for the tutorials above, hopefully i'll have a footer worth posting about soon, heh
more...
Can2004
03-01 10:49 AM
Hi All,
I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.
In 2006 we moved to US by road and started living here. Haven't left States since then. Our passports were checked as usual but not stamped at the border although the U-Haul I was driving was inspected and our luggage and other stuff was inspected too.
Now I have received a RFE from USCIS on our pending I- 485's that were filed last August. They want us to prove that our last date of entry was indeed what we have entered in the I-485 form.
Any suggestions on how to respond to this RFE.
Thanks
I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.
In 2006 we moved to US by road and started living here. Haven't left States since then. Our passports were checked as usual but not stamped at the border although the U-Haul I was driving was inspected and our luggage and other stuff was inspected too.
Now I have received a RFE from USCIS on our pending I- 485's that were filed last August. They want us to prove that our last date of entry was indeed what we have entered in the I-485 form.
Any suggestions on how to respond to this RFE.
Thanks
hair dog house plans for large dogs. Dog House Plans For Large Dogs
gcpain
07-24 04:42 PM
Thanks for clarification.
more...

meridiani.planum
11-19 02:21 AM
inline...
I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.
I have couple of questions:
1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
--its going to take 2-3 years before you can file,then another couple of years perhaps. So yea 4-5 years
2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
--if EB2 remains current (it has inthe past, andwill likely remain current in the future also) say an year or 18 months. Thats been the typical time, and also processing dates cameout today and NSC is for instance claiming they are now doing July 2007 cases
3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
--u will need to redo the LC stage.
4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.
--see below
5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
--6 months after filing the I-485. safer to wait for teh I140 to also be approved by that point. (the law says your I-140 must be 'approvable'. I-140s are taking 12-18 months
If I were in your place, I would drop this LC and file the one in EB2 asap.
I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.
I have couple of questions:
1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
--its going to take 2-3 years before you can file,then another couple of years perhaps. So yea 4-5 years
2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
--if EB2 remains current (it has inthe past, andwill likely remain current in the future also) say an year or 18 months. Thats been the typical time, and also processing dates cameout today and NSC is for instance claiming they are now doing July 2007 cases
3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
--u will need to redo the LC stage.
4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.
--see below
5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
--6 months after filing the I-485. safer to wait for teh I140 to also be approved by that point. (the law says your I-140 must be 'approvable'. I-140s are taking 12-18 months
If I were in your place, I would drop this LC and file the one in EB2 asap.
hot Finding a large dog house or
roseball
04-29 03:13 PM
No, you cannot show that period as experience. Moreover, by doing so you will be saying that you have been working during that period which would be illegal while on H4.
more...
house dog house plans for large
webm
02-28 01:36 PM
Dear friends,
I am not fully clear on this..
Are they going to be seperate FP notices one for 485 and one for 765??
So far I have received only one FP notice..So does this effect EAD renewals??
Any one on the same boat??
Thanks!
I am not fully clear on this..
Are they going to be seperate FP notices one for 485 and one for 765??
So far I have received only one FP notice..So does this effect EAD renewals??
Any one on the same boat??
Thanks!
tattoo Large Dog House Plans
Pagal
10-31 12:20 AM
Hello Number30,
For taxation purposes, you are considered just like US citizen as soon as you spend more than 180 days within US.
You can claim all the standard tax deductions/exemptions that are available to any US citizen like EIC (irrespective of your status - on visa, in AOS, PR or citizen) if you file taxes as a resident.
For taxation purposes, you are considered just like US citizen as soon as you spend more than 180 days within US.
You can claim all the standard tax deductions/exemptions that are available to any US citizen like EIC (irrespective of your status - on visa, in AOS, PR or citizen) if you file taxes as a resident.
more...
pictures dog house plans for large dogs. Dog House Plans For Large Dogs
ghost
06-22 03:25 PM
Before this thread spirals into a controversial discussion, I'd like to clarify that some members may be desperate to see the results but they have to understand that it will take time. So be patient and please stop writing accusing posts, even if you mean it in a lighter vein. It will do no good to any of us.
Any one who understands how american politics work should realize that we are in a conundrum and the best way to get out of this is to recruit more members to represent us.
Now dont waste time posting useless messages like this one:p on this forum and divert your energy towards recruiting new members.
Mods, if possible, please delete the un-related messages from this post. Thanks!
Any one who understands how american politics work should realize that we are in a conundrum and the best way to get out of this is to recruit more members to represent us.
Now dont waste time posting useless messages like this one:p on this forum and divert your energy towards recruiting new members.
Mods, if possible, please delete the un-related messages from this post. Thanks!
dresses Small Dog House
yabadaba
11-06 08:05 AM
Does anyone know the benefit to go for PIO or OCI... in relation to the Indian Baby born in US..
Thankyou
Your child is an American of Indian Origin. not an "Indian" baby born in the US.
One of our key duties as immigrants is to instill that value in our children. This way neither will they be confused, nor will they reject their roots
Thankyou
Your child is an American of Indian Origin. not an "Indian" baby born in the US.
One of our key duties as immigrants is to instill that value in our children. This way neither will they be confused, nor will they reject their roots
more...
makeup House front - left.
gcgonewild
08-15 02:16 PM
Unless:
i) Has company A paid you all your wages?
If there is a window when you were not paid, they wouldn't even think about suing you.Become a whistle blower, Complain to the DOL if you were not paid prevailing wages.
ii) Content of Non-Compete agreement:
If the Non-Compete agreement is overly restraining, it is not valid. Check the statements. If it says more than 2 years, and no geographical limits, it is not valid. Does it say you cannot join B or you cannot join any end-client ?
iv) LCA for new work location:
If you work for more than 6 months in a county, new LCA should be applied for that location.
Try to negotiate with A. Usually these lawsuits don't run their course.
Attorney fees are: minimum 2k just for consultation. 5k if A comes to negotiation after lawsuit. 10-15k if it goes to trial. So instead of paying the attorney , you could pay A and get away.
If all fails, You MUST consult an attorney.
IMHO, you should've consulted before you took the job.
i) Has company A paid you all your wages?
If there is a window when you were not paid, they wouldn't even think about suing you.Become a whistle blower, Complain to the DOL if you were not paid prevailing wages.
ii) Content of Non-Compete agreement:
If the Non-Compete agreement is overly restraining, it is not valid. Check the statements. If it says more than 2 years, and no geographical limits, it is not valid. Does it say you cannot join B or you cannot join any end-client ?
iv) LCA for new work location:
If you work for more than 6 months in a county, new LCA should be applied for that location.
Try to negotiate with A. Usually these lawsuits don't run their course.
Attorney fees are: minimum 2k just for consultation. 5k if A comes to negotiation after lawsuit. 10-15k if it goes to trial. So instead of paying the attorney , you could pay A and get away.
If all fails, You MUST consult an attorney.
IMHO, you should've consulted before you took the job.
girlfriend Dog House Resort - A Bamp;B for
when
01-03 02:06 PM
I think is someone has Canadian PR they aren't required to have a UK transit visa. I found the this info on the following link: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/UKVisasDoINeedAVisa?url=%2Fservlet%2FFront%3Fpagen ame%3DOpenMarket%2FXcelerate%2FShowPage%26c%3DPage %26cid%3D1006977149962&purpose=Transit&nationality=India&location=United+States
Do I Need A UK Visa
You asked if a national of India needs a visa to pass through the UK in transit.
Yes, you need a Direct Airside Transit (DAT) visa, unless you hold one of the following:
a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from another country or territory to the country in respect of which the visa is held;
a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from the country in respect of which the visa is held to another country or territory;
a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America to another country or territory, provided that the transit passenger does not seek to transit the United Kingdom on a date more than six months from the date on which he last entered Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America with a valid visa for entry to that country;
a valid USA I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21st April 1998;
a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 28th June 2002;
a valid common format Category D visa for entry to an EEA State;
a valid common format residence permit issued by an EEA State pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002;
a diplomatic or service passport issued by the People�s Republic of China; or
a diplomatic or official passport issued by India; or,
a diplomatic or official passport issued by Vietnam.
Transiting to the Republic of Ireland
Passengers must pass through immigration control in order to take a flight to Ireland. Visa nationals (and passengers qualifying for DATV exemption above) may Transit without Visa providing they fulfil the TWOV conditions and are properly documented for entry into Ireland.
DATV nationals transiting to Ireland must obtain a visit visa - not a Visitor in Transit visa which is only for transit to a destination outside the Common Travel Area (Rules HC395 paragraph 47 refers).
All visa nationals wishing to transit the UK but spend longer doing so than the 24 hours permitted under the TWOV concession must obtain a visitor in transit visa for stays up to 48 hours or a visit visa.
Nationals of certain countries, which includes India - unless exempt as detailed above - must have a DAT visa to transit through the United Kingdom. The visa does not allow entry to the UK: other than to catch a connecting flight; leaving from the same airport on the same day; where you do not need to pass through immigration control to catch the flight. This is called Direct Airside Transit.
More information about passing through the UK on your way in transit to another country is available on our Guidance - Transit page.
Any dependants under 16 years old, included on your passport, can be included on the same form, but those older will need to fill in separate forms.
Please make your application to Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York.
If you are applying to our visa sections in the USA, you can now make your application and pay online though the visa4UK website.
Notes:
A valid U.S. immigrant visa packet (form 155A/155B) is a 'valid visa' for DATV exemption purposes.
An expired I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 when accompanied by an I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorising its extension, exempts the holder from the DATV requirement.
Holding either an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid U.S. visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid U.S. Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
Holding a valid travel document with a U.S. ADIT stamp worded � �Processed for I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL�. EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED� does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (e.g. a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (e.g. Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are travelling to the UK to transit on to a third country.
Do I Need A UK Visa
You asked if a national of India needs a visa to pass through the UK in transit.
Yes, you need a Direct Airside Transit (DAT) visa, unless you hold one of the following:
a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from another country or territory to the country in respect of which the visa is held;
a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from the country in respect of which the visa is held to another country or territory;
a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America to another country or territory, provided that the transit passenger does not seek to transit the United Kingdom on a date more than six months from the date on which he last entered Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America with a valid visa for entry to that country;
a valid USA I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21st April 1998;
a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 28th June 2002;
a valid common format Category D visa for entry to an EEA State;
a valid common format residence permit issued by an EEA State pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002;
a diplomatic or service passport issued by the People�s Republic of China; or
a diplomatic or official passport issued by India; or,
a diplomatic or official passport issued by Vietnam.
Transiting to the Republic of Ireland
Passengers must pass through immigration control in order to take a flight to Ireland. Visa nationals (and passengers qualifying for DATV exemption above) may Transit without Visa providing they fulfil the TWOV conditions and are properly documented for entry into Ireland.
DATV nationals transiting to Ireland must obtain a visit visa - not a Visitor in Transit visa which is only for transit to a destination outside the Common Travel Area (Rules HC395 paragraph 47 refers).
All visa nationals wishing to transit the UK but spend longer doing so than the 24 hours permitted under the TWOV concession must obtain a visitor in transit visa for stays up to 48 hours or a visit visa.
Nationals of certain countries, which includes India - unless exempt as detailed above - must have a DAT visa to transit through the United Kingdom. The visa does not allow entry to the UK: other than to catch a connecting flight; leaving from the same airport on the same day; where you do not need to pass through immigration control to catch the flight. This is called Direct Airside Transit.
More information about passing through the UK on your way in transit to another country is available on our Guidance - Transit page.
Any dependants under 16 years old, included on your passport, can be included on the same form, but those older will need to fill in separate forms.
Please make your application to Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York.
If you are applying to our visa sections in the USA, you can now make your application and pay online though the visa4UK website.
Notes:
A valid U.S. immigrant visa packet (form 155A/155B) is a 'valid visa' for DATV exemption purposes.
An expired I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 when accompanied by an I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorising its extension, exempts the holder from the DATV requirement.
Holding either an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid U.S. visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid U.S. Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
Holding a valid travel document with a U.S. ADIT stamp worded � �Processed for I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL�. EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED� does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (e.g. a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (e.g. Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are travelling to the UK to transit on to a third country.
hairstyles dog house plans for large dogs
pani_6
08-23 10:42 AM
When is the Senate meeting and is it scheduled to take up the skil bill this year??...
When can it take it up next year??...
Could you please give some dates???.
When can it take it up next year??...
Could you please give some dates???.
Shujaat
05-27 10:33 AM
I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.
Hi,
Can you share you EE copy with me? It will really help me to understand that on which basis your evaluation has done.. Either 13 years schooling and 3 year Bachelor equivelent to US Bachelor...
Hi,
Can you share you EE copy with me? It will really help me to understand that on which basis your evaluation has done.. Either 13 years schooling and 3 year Bachelor equivelent to US Bachelor...
gcwait2007
10-11 07:22 PM
Any attorney involvement is there during the porting request ?
No Attorney involvement. Letter to USCIS was drafted by our company paralegal (who is my friend), I signed and sent the letter with enclosures (copy of my I-140 approvals and pending I-485 application receipt notice)
No Attorney involvement. Letter to USCIS was drafted by our company paralegal (who is my friend), I signed and sent the letter with enclosures (copy of my I-140 approvals and pending I-485 application receipt notice)