edtorious
Mar 8, 04:31 PM
Forgive my ignorance :o but why wait till they sell the iPad 2 till 5 pm, why not start in the morning? Weird for me for I have never got in line for 5 pm launch, either midnight or morning launch I have done before but never on 5 pm launch.
jared1988
Apr 10, 09:02 PM
Try playing around with the spacing, I did it on mine and I get the full info.
i did that at first and didnt do anything, i just now did it and worked. thanks :)
i did that at first and didnt do anything, i just now did it and worked. thanks :)
simsaladimbamba
Mar 27, 02:09 PM
If Premiere Pro is installed on a Mac with FCS on it, it will be able to play ProRes footage.
For Windows you need this: http://support.apple.com/downloads/Apple_ProRes_QuickTime_Decoder_1_0_for_Windows
For Windows you need this: http://support.apple.com/downloads/Apple_ProRes_QuickTime_Decoder_1_0_for_Windows
BoyBach
Nov 29, 12:33 PM
The studios want Apple to limit the number of iPods that the downloads can be played on. Do they not realise that the entire point of the iTunes Store is to drive sales of the highly profitable iPods? I cannot see Apple agreeing.
more...

r.j.s
Nov 24, 12:43 PM
Unless you made the music and the video, you have no rights to it. You need to contact either: 1. a lawyer; 2. the recording company; or 3. a lawyer.
Xapplimatic
Dec 16, 07:58 PM
Shockingly, putting in No Doubt returned no search results.. but then there was a line that says "first 75 results.".. huh? That shouldn't be there if there were no results..
more...
buseman
Jul 13, 11:15 AM
Sofa Rockers by Kr�der & Dorfmeister.
Its on the "K&D Sessions" double album.
Its on the "K&D Sessions" double album.

fishmd
Apr 7, 02:30 PM
And thus is the reason I have stayed at 4.2.1. ;)
more...
labman
Mar 26, 08:41 PM
Sucker born every minute. not even a good photo to boot.
Darth.Titan
Mar 1, 12:22 AM
You're going to have to be more specific. There's tons of "cool" javascript functions available, but what exactly do you want to do?
Google is your friend.
Google is your friend.
more...
iStudentUK
May 4, 10:44 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42889969#42889969
Please take a few minutes to view it and let me know what you think.
I thought it was very interesting to have a first hand experience. He seemed to offer two main arguments; torture isn't very effective, and it is morally wrong.
For me only the second point matters, I think too much emphasis is put on whether torture works or not. If it did would that make it right? I think the morality of it is much more important. Torture is wrong regardless of its utility.
Please take a few minutes to view it and let me know what you think.
I thought it was very interesting to have a first hand experience. He seemed to offer two main arguments; torture isn't very effective, and it is morally wrong.
For me only the second point matters, I think too much emphasis is put on whether torture works or not. If it did would that make it right? I think the morality of it is much more important. Torture is wrong regardless of its utility.
Shasterball
May 2, 04:09 PM
Just wanted to say that this is a fantastic cause.
more...
yintaibing
May 4, 10:40 PM
Collections, may be used on future
masterkoga
Mar 31, 10:13 AM
That is a nice step in the right direction. I would like to see more practical
productivity apps on the iOS platform, but even for on the go conceptual work, this is still pretty much useless for my studio. Needs precision and the touch interface is not the answer. Bring a pen/stylus or similar device to the mix and then we'll talk.
productivity apps on the iOS platform, but even for on the go conceptual work, this is still pretty much useless for my studio. Needs precision and the touch interface is not the answer. Bring a pen/stylus or similar device to the mix and then we'll talk.
more...
John.B
Apr 11, 12:22 AM
Are you able to only download the fixes? Otherwise it is a 600mb plus patch
It's a complete replacement of the iOS binaries and Apple-supplied apps.
I think I pointed this out earlier, but if you look back at the recent WP7 update fiasco where a bunch of Samsung hardware got bricked by the update, you'll understand why a patch might not be a great idea. Esp. given the number of jailbroken iPhones and iPads out there, that don't have the base OS that a patch might expect...
It's a complete replacement of the iOS binaries and Apple-supplied apps.
I think I pointed this out earlier, but if you look back at the recent WP7 update fiasco where a bunch of Samsung hardware got bricked by the update, you'll understand why a patch might not be a great idea. Esp. given the number of jailbroken iPhones and iPads out there, that don't have the base OS that a patch might expect...
Taustin Powers
Feb 15, 05:22 AM
I'm planning to sell or trade in my copy of Dead Space 2 when I am done with it. I haven't used the online code, which should work in favor of the resale value... BUT, is there a way to verify if the code has been used or not? If I take it to the store, do they simply have to take my word for it, or can they check?
more...
twoodcc
Sep 30, 11:02 AM
good news.*
the more support for apple, the better
the more support for apple, the better
jchildress
Jul 9, 08:43 AM
Does anybody plan on lining up at the Savoy, IL AT&T store? I'll probably show up around 4 am. Savoy is a small enough town that I think 4 am is plenty of time.
caspersoong
Apr 14, 03:58 AM
There are no CDMA providers in my country. So if the iPhone 5 is not released soon, many people will switch to Android smartphones. But they will be so dissatisfied that they will buy the iPhone 5 when it comes out. (This really is the attitude of my fellow countrymen) I will just wait and see.
Desmo1098
Oct 7, 03:33 AM
Ducati 848 EVO
R94N
Oct 16, 06:09 AM
Nice!
SevenInchScrew
Apr 5, 03:07 PM
And last but not least. (sorry if I've posted to many, I just love taking photos) :o
Not at all!! That is what this thread is for, and you and your awesome photos are always welcome.
A couple of those S2Ks earlier are AWESOME!! I've been really thinking about getting rid of my Talon and buying one of those. I need a new project car, and the S2K would be great. Those are just classic looking, so even years down the road, it will still look great. Thanks for the pics.
Not at all!! That is what this thread is for, and you and your awesome photos are always welcome.
A couple of those S2Ks earlier are AWESOME!! I've been really thinking about getting rid of my Talon and buying one of those. I need a new project car, and the S2K would be great. Those are just classic looking, so even years down the road, it will still look great. Thanks for the pics.
Thanatoast
Nov 20, 02:11 PM
I'd prefer a flip phone, but I don't think Apple could squeeze all the needed hardware into the design. Either that, or we'd have people start thread about how the fan noise drowns out the call and the phone burns their ear :p
If it's gonna be iChat mobile, then they're gonna have to do AV. That'll be their added value. you can get a music-playing phone from anywhere. But a mobile video phone? You have to go to Japan. And if people can just carry over their iChat/AIM accounts, it makes it that much easier.
I know they've got mobile wifi phones now, do they also have combo phones? Thought I saw one once... Anyway, if it's a normal cell untill you move into range of an open network and then automatically connects to iChat, heck, why not?
I'm still looking for the smartphone angle more than any other, though.
If it's gonna be iChat mobile, then they're gonna have to do AV. That'll be their added value. you can get a music-playing phone from anywhere. But a mobile video phone? You have to go to Japan. And if people can just carry over their iChat/AIM accounts, it makes it that much easier.
I know they've got mobile wifi phones now, do they also have combo phones? Thought I saw one once... Anyway, if it's a normal cell untill you move into range of an open network and then automatically connects to iChat, heck, why not?
I'm still looking for the smartphone angle more than any other, though.
Chundles
Sep 24, 08:00 PM
Killing hookers?? :eek:
Well given your other examples perhaps that just about describes the probable immaturity of an 18 old. Enough said in that case. :rolleyes:
Qu�? No makie no sensie.
I was using exaggerations too emphasise the opinion that I think there is a double standard here, if the OP was staying at a friend's house there is as much trouble he could get himself into there as there is at the GF's house, however his parents wouldn't think twice about letting him stay at his friends place would they?
Well given your other examples perhaps that just about describes the probable immaturity of an 18 old. Enough said in that case. :rolleyes:
Qu�? No makie no sensie.
I was using exaggerations too emphasise the opinion that I think there is a double standard here, if the OP was staying at a friend's house there is as much trouble he could get himself into there as there is at the GF's house, however his parents wouldn't think twice about letting him stay at his friends place would they?