Saturday, June 11, 2011

birthday pictures free

images u on ur irthday. LMMFAO! birthday pictures free. Free Printable Birthday
  • Free Printable Birthday



  • sidd_k2002
    03-24 09:00 PM
    Friends any more suggestions regarding my problem here. Plese share ur knowledge.





    wallpaper Free Printable Birthday birthday pictures free. Happy Birthday - free to use
  • Happy Birthday - free to use



  • guy03062
    03-17 11:08 AM
    Great job, Jay!





    birthday pictures free. Free birthday treats
  • Free birthday treats



  • indyanguy
    09-09 12:42 PM
    I Where did you find this information about limiting EB2 to managers only?

    Check out this post - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/20720-calling-us-educated-and-eb2-people-14.html#post300225

    I am not sure what came out of this campaign (I really haven't read the entire thread), but it appears that at first glance, it had to do with limiting EB2s to certain job titles.





    2011 Happy Birthday - free to use birthday pictures free. Happy 1st Birthday Banner Free
  • Happy 1st Birthday Banner Free



  • H1Girl
    11-12 05:31 PM
    The original poster "getrdone" wrongly pressed panic button. There is no change from 2004 thru till now. I went to mexico several times for stamping. I have seen several people who got stamping for H1-H1 & F1-H1 (Safe), H4-H1 & B1-H1 (Lucky guys)...In anycase, taking Mexican Visa (though absolutely not mandatory) is advised



    more...


    birthday pictures free. irthday free cards
  • irthday free cards



  • number30
    04-23 02:52 PM
    My I-140 is still pending at NSC.
    I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
    Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:

    Here is my question:
    In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
    Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.

    So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?

    You have 10 days times after moving into new apartment. See the first line in below application


    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf





    birthday pictures free. Friends Birthday?
  • Friends Birthday?



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    06-22 08:50 PM
    Hi friends,

    thanq so much for the suggestions.Now i have decided not to change my last name until i get my greencard in my hand.Hope everything goes fine .

    vaishu



    more...


    birthday pictures free. Best irthday free e greeting
  • Best irthday free e greeting



  • gconmymind
    08-18 04:25 PM
    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.

    She should be able to enter on H4. Then apply for COS from H4 to H1 when she is in US. This should take about 3 months.

    If possible, get the H1 visa stamped while in India. She can then enter on H1.

    I think there should not be any issues either way...





    2010 Free birthday treats birthday pictures free. u on ur irthday. LMMFAO!
  • u on ur irthday. LMMFAO!



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 10:03 PM
    Idea is good. But, I can see the rows being edited every now and then. So, how secure is the data really?

    It is not secure, all forum people have access to it.



    more...


    birthday pictures free. irthday wishes cards images
  • irthday wishes cards images



  • wizpal
    02-24 01:04 AM
    It looks like we are a bunch of folks (from Texas) without any direction. Could any of IV core folks coordinate the meeting sometime next week. Make sure to invite(email) all of those who have responded to this thread.





    hair Happy 1st Birthday Banner Free birthday pictures free. free animated belated irthday
  • free animated belated irthday



  • LondonTown
    05-23 12:21 PM
    Only one application is needed.

    I was in the same situation several years ago and I personally filed ONLY ONE I-129 requesting 'recapture the time' and 'extension of stay' for 7th year.

    Your LCA's and I-129s end date should be the date after one year plus days to recapture.

    Since USCIS has returned your one year application, you may want to check the end date of the application that USCIS has kept for processing. If the end date is not greater or equal to at least 1 year then there is an issue.


    Mr Aggarwal, you might remember you gave me suggestion of going out of US for few days and then my employer can apply 2 I-129 applications simultanously.
    Here was my case : I am on H-1B status since May 2005 and my 6 years expired on 12th May 2011. My employer applied for LC on 15th May 2010 which is still pending ( under audit ). In order for us to seek 7th year extension, I went out of US for 4 days and came back bcz I have to be in status on the day my labor was going to be 365 days pending. My employer filed two I-129 applications, ( both applications under normal processing) one for seeing 4 days to recoup, and 2nd application for 7th year extension But USCIS sent 2nd application back alongwith fee and gave us only 1 file number. Why is that?
    Is it because they can accept only 1 application at a time( for 4 days extension) and wont entertain 2nd application unless 1st has been decided?
    Or .. Are they going to do processing for whole 1 year and 4 months in same application and returned the extra fee of 2nd application?
    I am confused now, because what if they are processing only 1st application and give me just 4 day extension after 2 months. Also, shall my employer be able to file 2nd application after 2 months when I am out of status ?
    Please help .



    more...


    birthday pictures free. lt;create a irthday card free
  • lt;create a irthday card free



  • ekkatip
    10-13 01:43 PM
    My case is also similar.

    Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
    I-140 approved in 2006.


    Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
    Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
    I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.

    Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.


    As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
    My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
    I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
    Still waiting for response.
    I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.

    Ekkati





    hot irthday free cards birthday pictures free. 50th irthday free cards
  • 50th irthday free cards



  • solaris27
    08-06 06:22 PM
    congrats



    more...


    house Free Printable Birthday Cards birthday pictures free. free birthday cards by e mail
  • free birthday cards by e mail



  • looivy
    07-17 01:34 AM
    I can re-apply, but my 485 is already approved on July 8th!

    Sorry to hear that. What does your lawyer have to say?

    Also, why did they not inform you until now. You must have filed hers around Feb 2005.





    tattoo Friends Birthday? birthday pictures free. searchquot;21st irthday free
  • searchquot;21st irthday free



  • canmt
    11-16 08:21 AM
    Read posts on AC21 for details.



    more...


    pictures Best irthday free e greeting birthday pictures free. best irthday greetings free e
  • best irthday greetings free e



  • roseball
    01-17 11:11 PM
    Hey All,

    I am on H1B on Indian passport and my current H1B that is stamped on passport will expire on March 18, 2010.

    Recently, I got my H1b visa extension until 2012.

    I'm currently working for my end client "X" from last 2 years and H1b holder is company "Y".

    I am planning to go to India first two weeks of February and return on 17th Feb from EWR and returning back to EWR.

    I do hav an employment verification letter obtained from my manager at end client "X".

    I am planning to do my visa stamping while in Mumbai. I have 4 questions :

    1) Looking at the current scenario, where most of H1B stamping at Mumbai consulates are going through administrative process;
    do you recommend me to go to Mumbai for new visa stamping ?

    2) If I simply return on my current visa, will the officer at POE ask me - why I did not get new H1 stamped on passport when I have 30 days for current to expire ?
    Any advice ????????

    3) I have confirmed tickets for me, wife and kid to arrive at Newark. Do you guys think it is wise to change the aiport to some other airport ?

    4) Do you think dropping the plans going to India is more feasible than dealing through points 1-3 above.

    I need your advise as soon as you can. Please share with me your viewpoints in the best possible way.

    One more possibility you should consider is that though you have an H1 extension and assuming you get your visa stamped till 2012, if you re-enter US before your extension is valid, you might only get the new I-94 till your current H1 validity of Mar'2010. I have seen such instances before with the reason being the IO at POE cannot give an extension based on future validity.





    dresses 50th irthday free cards birthday pictures free. Best free electronics irthday
  • Best free electronics irthday



  • eb3_nepa
    04-29 08:35 PM
    Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?

    Good point, is that really against the law?



    more...


    makeup irthday wishes cards images birthday pictures free. Free Printable Birthday Cards
  • Free Printable Birthday Cards



  • dilbert_cal
    10-31 06:59 PM
    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    Once 140 is revoked and 485 is denied as well, you will not be able to work anymore. You are planning to use EAD - your EAD is invalid the day your 485 is denied. By filing MTR, you may be able to get it back on track but until then you cannot work. Its upto you to decide whether you want to take this risk or not.


    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    Even with a written statement, there is no guarantee they will hire you when you have your GC - and anyways this doesnt real mean anything w.r.t. his GC process.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Perfectly said. If you are using ac-21 , your new job has to be same/similar to the job filed for GC. Job with C is not same/similar. If you have a RFE ( high chances when you file AC21 based on anecdotal evidence ) , you will be in trouble.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.

    Overall, not knowing what is the reason you want the change, etc. it is difficult to advise you one way or the other - but its pretty clear that the risks can be pretty high in this particular case.





    girlfriend searchquot;21st irthday free birthday pictures free. free print cards irthday free
  • free print cards irthday free



  • buddyinsd
    01-04 12:46 PM
    LOL--- Proposing a new name for this website: IndianImmigrationVoice.org which would be more appropriate as 99% of ppl posting on this website talks about US immigration only from an Indian point of view --- LOL





    hairstyles lt;create a irthday card free birthday pictures free. Happy Birthday Free Ecards
  • Happy Birthday Free Ecards



  • cox
    October 23rd, 2005, 11:31 PM
    A weekend based in the City? If the weather is good, Marin, Point Reyes, and urban shooting... If the weather is bad, the city museums, food, and entertainment... I'll share my bag of glass ;)





    rahul2699
    05-19 12:18 PM
    Ok thanks, is this a full 12 months with entry to the US, as I have been travelling into the US on the odd weekend for personal trips. Not sure if that would impact on the 12 month time period or not.

    it is believed to be 12 months outside US which can be interpreted as 12 months with no trips to US however please check with an immigration attorney. It seems like you may need a quick session to get clarification





    reddymjm
    05-05 04:41 PM
    :)

    Wow that would be nice.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18905